- Flexibility in being able to adapt to newer trending stacks.
- Communicate with the backend, frontend, and computer vision developers to make sure that the application pipeline works and push changes to the staging environment.
- Refactoring code and ensuring MVC architecture is followed.
- Work with technologies such as Docker, MongoDBCompass, Git, and Figma.
- Co-Review pull requests with the lead developer and merge the code to the appropriate branch.
- To be able to follow deadlines and work with the development team to ensure that the product pipeline is working smoothly.
- Write clear and consistent code that is easily readable and understandable.
- Willingness to learn and master new concepts.
About Neos HealthTech Private Limited
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
What you’ll do:
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
What you’ll need:
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience as a node.js developer
• Experience as a React Native Developer
• Experience in handling build systems, deployments, and cloud systems
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Node.js)
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache)
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Our Client is focused on democratizing Insurance through technology. It is a cloud-based platform connecting distributors to the Insurance Ecosystem to sell and manage Insurance programs. They are creating a middleware connecting consumers, traditional insurance institutions, intermediaries, and service partners on a single platform. Basically, give distributors the ability access to the entire Insurance ecosystem via 1 API / 1 platform.
Their goal is simple - Provide a new way to do Insurance, which is secure, easy, and focuses on the consumer while staying compliant with the frameworks laid down by the regulator.
This is a mission-critical role. They are a small, diverse, agile and high-performance, engineering team. They are looking for versatile developers who will:
- Innovate their existing product and work on creating tools that crunch integration times and time to market
- Improve through peer-learning and transmit them to the firm's dev ecosystem.
- Take ownership and get the job done.
They are clear. They need role shapers, not role takers.
- You will be responsible for design, development and delivery our web-based application in an agile manner built on Java Spring Boot, React, My SQL and Mongo DB.
- You will be expected to write code on day-to-day basis while testing it on real world use cases
- You will be an independent owner of your feature on the platform.
- You will be a part of the core software development team and are expected to participate in all development cycles.
- You will be responsible for closure of business requirements end-to-end by working cross-functionally and will be expected to mentor and drive other members of the team.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer / Technology domain.
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a start-up environment/ building SaaS products.
- Excellent coding skills with ability to deliver in a hyper growth phase.
- Hands on experience in JAVA and practical experience in developing and designing scalable software solutions.
- Excellent Problem-solving skills & understanding of data structures in a complex environment.
- Extensive experience in Spring, Hibernate and SpringBoot
- Experience in building REST Services
- Experience in integrating third party APIs (Payment gateways, SMS gateways, Accounting software APIs, APIs of CRM tools etc.) into web applications
- Experience in working with SQL and no SQL DBs (Preferably Mongo DB)
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker is a plus
- Knowledge of how insurance processes and past experience in working on insurance applications is a plus.
- Minimum of 6 months of real-time experience in React/Node.js/Angular
- Good understanding of structured and unstructured databases (MySQL and MongoDB)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is an added advantage
- Experience in implementing well-known React workflows such as Redux
- Ability to learn new technologies and languages quickly
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good time-management skills
- Experience with Restful API services
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Angular/Node.js/React practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- A Good logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A good team player
Job Type : Permanent
Experience : 4-6 Years
Location : Work From Home (Gurgaon based company)
- Node JS
- React JS
- Working in Agile Methodology
- Working Experience on Microservices & Dockers
Desired Profile :
- Feasibility assessments - Outline Risks , Design , Effort / Cost Estimate.
- Analyse, design, document, and agree - Solutions to meet requirements / timelines.
- Produce refined estimates of effort, time, resource, and costs for work requests.
- Work effectively with Product Managers and Product Owners to ensure delivery against agreed priorities.
- Develop code, perform peer code reviews, and complete integration tests.
Ensure delivery of high quality, fit-for-purpose solutions - Follow software development & architectural principals.
- Ensure all solutions maintain the integrity of data throughout capture, processing, and storage.
- Engage with the various testing teams, facilitating systems Test, UAT & other test phases.
- Ensure all software changes are prepared for deployment into PRODUCTION, following CPP's change control processes.
- Provide regular development progress reports to key stakeholders as necessary.
- Maintain effective documentation and share expertise with colleagues to eliminate single points of expertise within the team.
- Research the external environment, and where appropriate identify and recommend external partners for the delivery of best in class technologies suitable for CPP applications.
- Understanding the use cases (and/or user stories) in order to oversee the design of the architecture for the products to be built.
- Fluent English Required, and able to provide well-articulated and reasoned explanations for when and why to apply software design patterns.
- Experience of 3 to 5 years developing using MEAN Stack
- Strong development experience using Node.JS, Express, Angularjs and Mongodb
- Experience in UX, CSS, LESS/SASS, Git, Gulp
- Agile development background is required
- Test Driven Development experience
- Cloud deployment experience is preferred, working with Google, AWS, Jenkins, Docker
What we offer: A great learning experience across different business verticals, Very Strong Tech mentors with about 10-15Yrs of industry experience
Looking for AngularJs / NodeJS Developer. (Immediate Joinee Preferred)
Ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field.
- a) Portal Management and build
- b) third Party API Integrations
- c) Full stack implementation
- Experience with Building Web-based Applications and service-based architecture using modern framework node.js
- Should have hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies including Node JS, SOAP, RESTful, JSON, XML,
- Common frameworks such as MVC.
- Deep understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Experience in integrating API for client-server communication with security considerations.
- Experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, XML).
- Ability to understand, documenting features, technical specifications & infrastructure requirements and map to technical implementation.
- Strong knowledge of best practices and modern web design trends is necessary.
- Excel at rapid prototyping and at writing good code.
- Experience with modern version control. (GITHub, BitBucket)
- Experience with testing/debugging and validating work produced as part of the development process in multiple platforms
- Experience with HTML & CSS frameworks such as bootstrap.
- Understanding of general user experience and UI design principles
- Good understanding of cross browser front end development issues
- Cloud Computing Services – AWS will be an added advantage.
- Platforms – Linux, Windows
- Knowledge of MEAN Stack will be an added advantage
- Worked on e-commerce platform solutions will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, thinking up and executing own ideas.
- Strong communication skills
If you are keen to be a part of a close knit family and aspire to grow insanely big, do write back.
We’re looking for an experienced (2+ years) full stack developer to build web applications and API's, who will be responsible in handling various B2B clients, developing new API's working with business and product teams and, building data pipelines and storage systems for large amounts of data.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Build a framework for handling large volumes of data.
• Scaling API's with lowest response times.
• Onboarding client data in a B2B tech integration.
• Cross-team communication and translating into products.
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Write “clean”, well-designed code
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Follow industry best practices
• Good python scripting and hands-on experience with Django framework
• Experience managing full stack, multi-language, multi-framework software development
• Back-end: Proficient in developing APIs across different platforms of web application servers. Experience in web server technologies in Django/Python is necessary.
• Database: Able to understand RDBMS schema and develop software to access data via SQL queries or DB mapper. Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL (MySQL, MongoDB) databases and their declarative query languages
• Understanding of MVC design patterns and other industry standard design patterns.
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and programming skills
• Demonstrated ability to define and drive adoption of software development best practices, standards, processes, methodologies
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to listen effectively
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
good Experience in Working with Codeigniter/laraval, Jquery, Ajax, Angular Js, Bootstrap with Good Designing Skills, Mysql, Mongodb ( Optional ), Wordpress ( Optional )
write Clean, Well-designed Code
troubleshoot and Test Core Product Software to Ensure Strong Optimization
contribute to all Phases of the Development Lifecycle
bachelor\'s Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
experience in Software Development
passion for Best Design and Coding Practices
strong Knowledge of Relational Databases, Tools, and Php Skills.
Notice period should be less than 30 days.....