At Smartstaff we are building an ecosystem that is focused on making work better for the 100 million
blue-collar workers working in India's Industrial hubs.
Smartstaff is a full stack blue collar workforce management platform designed for manufacturing
The three key offerings of the business are:
● A mobile first HRMS platform that automates and digitises all aspects of workforce
management for manufacturing plants starting with attendance capturing to payrolling.
● Staffing solutions for companies struggling with high attrition and high absenteeism.
Smartstaff can improve manufacturing efficiency by helping companies employ an engaged
and reliable contingent workforce.
● Worker benefits that cover use cases like advance salary, worker insurance, worker
accommodation and more. These benefits can improve worker retention by ~30%.
Our team is made up of seasoned entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, driven sales professionals,
creative marketers and persistent operations folks who have done this before and want to do it again.
This time bigger…
What’s left to add?
What will you do?
We are looking for a Backend Developer who will be responsible for designing and building scalable
products for our rapidly growing business. Deliver reliable solutions that handle massive data and
● Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
● Main focus on coding and debugging
● Collaborate with Front-end developers
● Define and communicate technical and design requirements
● Provide training, help and support to other team members
● Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
● Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
● Troubleshoot and debug applications
● Learn about new technologies
● Stay up to date with current best practices
● Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
● Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
● Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators
● Participate in conferences and educational programs
● Follow new and emerging technologies
What will enable you to do it?
● MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
● 2+ years Strong Product Development experience
● Proficiency in multiple programming languages, both dynamic (Ruby, Python, Golang etc.)
and strongly typed object oriented language.
● Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge
technologies around server side development.
● Excellent data structures, algorithms and problem solving skills.
● Experience with Test Driven Development within a continuous Integration environment
(Jenkins, GO, etc)
● Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and be able to multitask.
● Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a
high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
● Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment.
Bonus If You Have
● AWS experience
● Full-stack knowledge
● An active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github, Google
Developer Groups (GDGs).
Who should apply for this job?
You. If you are someone who is looking for:
● Growth opportunities within a meritocratic organization that’s blitzscaling
● Making an impact in the India substack by building an ecosystem for the blue-collar
● Driving user behaviour for qik-changing & ever-evolving problem statements
We are looking for a NodeJS Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of multiple web apps. Your primary focus will be the development of webservices, backend and their development & integration with frontend services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, creating quality products, and attention to detail on writing code is essential.
Your job role can also include client projects where your day-to-day tasks will be managed by our clients. In such cases, your commitment to time and ethics overall is of utmost importance.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable NodeJS code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Strong knowledge of NodeJS is mandatory.
Knowledge of ReactJS is big bonus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Strong knowledge of coding conventions, patterns, and best practices.
Knowledge of the open-source Laravel/Django ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks will be a plus point
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration.
Knowledge of mobile or other technologies, an added advantage.
∙ Proficient in Node.JS development stack
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS server-less architecture, Redis, ElasticSearch
We're looking for a Python/Django developer. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of Django templating is necessary as well.
1. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
2. Good knowledge in Python and hands-on experience with the Django framework.
3. Understanding of Databases (PostgreSQL)
4. Should have experience in REST API development using Django.
5. Should have experience on cloud servers AWS (Mainly EC2 and S3).
7. Must have a good understanding of web servers like NGINX.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Have a good understanding of design and user experience principles.
- Open-minded, flexible, and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely. Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues.
- B. Tech/ B.E. /M. Tech/ BCA / MCA or a related technical discipline from reputed universities
Skills Required :
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in REST API development using python.
- Must have experience with anyone popular python frameworks like Django, Flask, and FastAPI Framework.
- Experience in designing and developing Restful Web services and Remote procedure calls.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Knowledge of load testing and optimizing code for performance, security, and scalability
- Experience with Unit testing frameworks in Python
- Knowledge of modern authorization & authentication mechanisms.
- Able to create database schemes that represent and support business processes
- Knowledge of Version Control System & basics of CI/CD
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Solid foundation in OOPS, Data structures, and Algorithms
- Knowledge of SDLC phases of project development.
- Experience in one or more No SQL Databases such as MongoDB, and Cassandra.
- Experience with event-based databases and programming
- Good experience in synchronous programming and thread-based programming.
- Experience with schedulers.
- Good to have knowledge of Linux shell commands.
- Good to have experience in Kubernetes & Docker
- Knowledge of any Cloud Service like GCP or AWS would be an added advantage
- Cares deeply about writing Quality, Testable & Modular code
- Good to have an understanding of NLP.
Truein is a fast growing B2B SaaS product company, offering Attendance & Timesheet solution to the companies with Contractual and Distributed workforce. 200+ customers across the globe now believe in what we do and have embarked on this journey with us.
Attendance tracking across multiple locations, Frequently changing staff, remote work sites and Workforce productivity – are some of the key problems faced by organizations across the globe.
At Truein, we are on a mission to bring transparency and controls in the attendance process. We leverage Face recognition and AI technology to create a seamless experience for both organisation and their staff. We are backed by Investors and a high potential team.
- Develop highly effective, original and targeted contents.
- Experience in the development of high-performance APIs
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Advanced debugging/testing/optimization skills
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Prior work experience as a backend developer
- Hands-on experience in PHP, MySQL, REST APIs, MicroServices, Apache.
- Good understanding of technology-related products and services.
- Exposure to Azure/Google cloud, any PHP Framework and Angular is a plus
- BE/BTech Computers, MSc/MCA or similar
- Experience: 2 to 5 years
Location: Baner, Pune
You will get:
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Work closely with and be part of a truly amazing team
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference and enjoy the ride
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
HBOX is a US Based Digital Health Company, Enabling Primary Care Providers (PCP) to
capture true Virtual Care Opportunities beyond Telehealth. We enable PCP to
provide Proactive and Continuous Care and add new Recurring monthly revenue
streams without any upfront cost. With our unique distribution and business
model, we are seeing fast acceptance and great adaption with our target
customers. We have built unique and Industry's first Integrated
Hardware, Cloud & AI Technologies based Virtual care Platform for PCP
Market. We are US focused Post revenue company with customers in 7 US States
and growing extremely fast.
We want a techie at heart. Someone who is happy and curious to work on all aspects of software development. Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be responsible for feature design, development, and continuously optimizing our tech stack.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with at least 5 years of experience in a startup or product environment. Ideally you have been involved in all aspects of software development from requirements gathering to design, development, deployment and post-release support. We are looking for all-round technical maturity. Our tech stack is Angular, Spring boot and Django/Python.
Java SpringBoot, PostgreSQL/MySQL, Git
AWS, REST api design, Experience integrating with external APIs
Good applied understanding of Object Oriented Programming
Good database modeling and SQL knowledge.
Anticipate how code will perform under production conditions
Understand the performance characteristics of commonly used data structures (maps, lists etc). (Optional) Experience with UI frameworks like: AngularJS/React is a big plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
Build out features across the stack: backend, API design and integration, database optimization, microservices, plugins, queues etc
Fix bugs and write automated tests
Maintain and upgrade our Tech Stack
Translate requirements to design and write/present articulate software design.
Senior Java Backend Developer
Are you a passionate backend developer looking for a new challenge in an international company? Do terms like spring-boot, Redis, Amazon EC2, REST-API and document based databases like MongoDB make you smile and would you like to work in an international company that values your personal growth? We are expanding in India and are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Java Developer to join the team.
Your new job
Together with the team, you will be responsible for the development and migration of our FlexWhere application from a PHP based application to a java application. You report to the Manager Development & Support and collaborate with our Dutch IT Team, who work from our headquarters in the Netherlands. We work with two-week sprints, in which features and improvements are tested in an alpha and beta environment, after which you will release the services in our Kubernetes cluster. Our applications are being used by thousands of customers in Europe on a daily basis. By being in close contact with our helpdesk, you know what our users struggle with and how you can improve their experience.
You are not afraid to take ownership and have good interpersonal skills. You believe a good user experience is the ultimate goal and you continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency. All in all: you have an innovative spirit and cannot wait to get aboard into an international IT-organization!
What you’ll bring
- A degree in Engineering (B.Tech or BE);
- Minimum of 3-year work experience as a Java developer in Java and/or Kotlin, Groovy;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git);
- Experience with third-party API’s and third-party libraries like MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, ElasticSearch;
- Familiar with automation testing tools;
- Knowledge about scaling architectures in the cloud like EC2.
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary;
- Place within a company that is committed to diversity and inclusion;
- Excellent career progression opportunity within an international organization;
- The chance to discover the land of tulips and windmills!
Where you’ll work
We are Dutchview. An innovative IT company based in the Netherlands with offices in Germany, the United Kingdom and India. Our solutions make it possible for organisations to work smartly and effectively. So that they can focus all their energy on what they do best. It is precisely this freedom that leads to greater job satisfaction: the basis for better results. We make it easy for you.
- At least 2-5 years of working experience in web services, preferably in Python
- Should have built and released APIs in production
- Experience working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Designing thoughtful, extensible data models
- Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services
- Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills - written and spoken