- 4-8 years of web-based application development in Python/Django
- Experience in Terrafoam.
- Competence in using scripting languages to automate tasks (Perl, Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, Python/Django or similar).
- Experience in working with Linux/Unix platforms.
Location : Bangalore (Work from home till pandemic).
Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective, while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don’t have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyze medical images and create 2.0 of advanced radiologist reporting.
We are backed by Y Combinator and other investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Join us, if you find this as exciting as we do!
We are looking for a skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Hands-on with UI and server-side is highly desirable.
You will get hands-on experience in the latest technologies and skills like ReactJS, NodeJS, MongoDB, REST API etc. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in Full Stack development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast paced, learning based and merit driven work environment.
- Developing front end app components.
- Developing backend apis and middlewares.
- Designing and scaling databases and servers.
- Ensuring responsiveness and cross-platform compatibility of applications.
- Owning and delivering end-to-end products, features, enhancements.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 3-7 years of experience.
- Hands on with Reactjs or similar framework/library.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Nodejs, Python, PHP.
- Prior experience with at least one no-sql database such as MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
- Experience in leading a software team and managing software delivery project.
- Strong experience in Python development in a full stack environment is a requirement, including , Flask
- Experience working with mapping APIs (e.g., Google Maps, Mapbox) · Experience using Elasticsearch and docker environment is a plus
- Strong knowledge of SQL, comfortable working with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL databases
- Understands concepts of Data Modeling
- Experience with REST.
- Experience with Git, GitFlow, code review process
- Good understand with basic UI and UX principles
- Must enjoy problem solving and have excellent communication skills
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate scalable software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Design, develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Develop web applications implementing MVT architecture using Django web application frameworks
- Write effective APIs
- Manage the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment
- Should be able to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it
- Experience with Django, Flask, rest frameworks
- Work with server-side technologies including databases and MVC and MVT patterns
- Maintain version control system such as GIT
- Should know all the phases of SDLC from requirement gathering to support and maintenance.
- 3-5 years proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures and system design
- Knowledge of LAMP and MEAN solution stacks
- Ability to develop front end website architecture and back-end website applications
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, SQL, MongoDB), web servers (Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
This role is anything but conventional- It is an opportunity to define and execute our plans and make an impact on the development of millions of children.
As our tech lead, you will work closely with the founders to crystallize and own the product roadmap and then, to bring the product vision to life through simple, elegant design & code that delights users.
You will be the key architect of the product and will help the engineering team build and maintain the product across mobile and web.
You will own development and delivery of the code- including analysis, optimization and debugging.
3-6 years of experience with backend and frontend web-based application development
2+ years of experience with React / Redux + HTML/CSS
2+ years of experience with Python
Have some experience with databases (SQL, MongoDB)
Have created meaningful APIs and models that are flexible and scalable
You will thrive in this role at KinderPass if you:
- Have a passion for our mission to re-imagine child health and development
- Have the drive to be part of building something new - to learn, to work hard, to be your best self and to adapt to the constant change and evolution of a start-up.
- Enjoy autonomy and flexibility but can work well in a team
- Count Ownership and Reliability as your key strengths
- Can communicate effectively
Must have following Skills Required:
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- OOPs & Data Structures
- Database - SQL/No-SQL
- Basic Networking
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Should be a quick learner
- Candidate should have good knowledge of logical & designing concepts
- Fundamentals C,C++ & OOPs concepts is must
- Good to have Knowledge of any web framework.
- Familiarity with databases.
- Defect fixing & performance optimization.
Rounds Of Interview:
- 1st Round - Offline Assessment Test (Coding)
- 2nd Round - L1 Technical interview
- 3th Round - L2 Technical Interview
- 4th Round - Managerial & Logical Round
- 5th Round - HR Round
The website should support
1. Simplistic UI (to be provided on pen and paper by us)
2. Onboarding along with some questions
3. User portal which would display information as specified in our mockups (for now it would be 2-3 pages)
1. Login signup using google to be done by Django
2. Backend support to store custom information provided by frontend
Crawler and cron jobs
1. We need to fetch data from various websites which would have captcha, you would need to bypass captcha, crawl the website, fetch the data and store it to our backend.
2. You will need to create cron jobs so that data can be fetched on regular intervals which should be customizable for each customer account who have signed up via frontend
We are looking for a passionate full-stack developer to be responsible for all platform-related duties, from developing designs for complicated applications to analyzing code. The key responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services, optimizing applications, ensuring UI/UX feasibility, and implementing API designs and architecture.
You should know python and use server-side logic. Ultimately, you'll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
Selected day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Writing effective, scalable, and sustainable code
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrating user-facing elements into applications
- Testing and debugging programs
- Improving the functionality of existing systems
- Implementing security and data protection solutions
- Assessing and prioritizing feature requests
- Ensuring the feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Coordinating with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- 2-4 years of experience working with web platforms (at a corporate, startup, or digital agency)
Work Ethic & Requirements
- Experience with the development of large-scale websites and a strong understanding of web development technologies, third-party applications and platforms, and social media.
- You should be able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- You should have the ability to motivate, support, and understand teams and easily work with everyone from our UX/visual designers to tech developers to content strategists.
- You should be motivated and organized. A proactive attitude is most important.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little or no supervision
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- React JS
- Node JS
Position: Full Stack developer
Experience: 3 to 5 years, preferably in an agile environment
· Understanding requirements present in specification documents
· Knowledge on cloud environment
· API development for consumption by webapp and mobile apps
· Database schema design
· Integration with partner systems based on REST APIs
· Working with code base across multiple development & staging environments
· Take part in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
· Be part of Production deployment & release activities
· Must Have:
* Python and Node Js
* RDBMS :Postgre SQL/ MongoDB
* Must have knowledge on AWS or Digital Ocean
* Good documentation skills
· Good to have:
Advanced proficiency in MEAN Stack (NodeJS, MongoDB, Express, Angular JS)
Proficiency and hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Backbone / Knockout JS / Ember JS / React JS
Knowledge of JQuery would be an added advantage
Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration and continuous delivery
Ability to plan core architecture, and to enhance it from time to time
Strong analytical mindset to derive actionable analytics from data