InViz AI is Bangalore Based Startup helping Enterprises simplifying the Search and Discovery experiences for both their end customers as well as their internal users. We use state-of-the-art technologies in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Text Mining, and other ML techniques to extract information/concepts from data of different formats- text, images, videos and make them easily discoverable through simple human-friendly touchpoints.
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer with 2 -7 years of experience, who have designed and developed advanced applications in B2C domain, hence the candidate must reach the required criteria to apply for the position.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Express/Django/Flask/FastAPI etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of Event Loop architecture, promises, proficiency in REST-ful APIs, Node Debugging.
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In-built libraries.
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies like GCP/AWS/Azure.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Should have good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors such as SASS etc.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions (RDBMS, No SQL DB).
- Familiarity with benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with front-end build pipeline & tools.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Agile development experience in fast paced environment.
Soft Skills required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Contribution to open-source projects or experience working with open-source ecosystems will be a good addition to have.
- Strong analytical skills, with a penchant for solving complex programming problems is appreciated.
- Creative and innovative thinking
About Inviz Ai Solutions Private Limited
When was the last time you thought of an algorithm while having a bath?
If your answer is: Just today morning or recently - You are welcome to apply for this job!
TechUp Labs is the cybernetic collective of Developers across the world and bots which are constantly helping developers to increase their productivity.
We live by Values, not Rules.
- You are your own Team before you are a team player in a big team
- Question everything - even our existence too!
- RIT - Reflect, Iterate & Track
- Respect & have a vulnerable conversation that is true to the heart and mind
- We are looking for Human beings who love coding in Laravel (PHP Framework) as Back End & React or Angular as Front End.
- It's 100% Remote position so we expect you have a high config Laptop/Desktop with a good Workstation.
- Min 2 years of experience required.
P.S. We have a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy. If you have a personal system with 8GB RAM & i5 processor or more, we are good to go!
Be part of an early-stage emerging technology startup.
Opportunity to collaborate and learn cross-functional areas.
A broad thinking team that encourages and supports bringing your ideas into life.
If you are looking for a career boost (or) trying to follow the trend of learning languages without a clear understanding of the problem you solve (or) intend to be part of an ecosystem that guarantees routine and mundane tasks. This is not for you
If you wanna be a part of our team, you should be willing to understand, adapt, be responsible and achieve.
Here are a few must-haves before your profile can be shortlisted.
- Strong pythonic skills
- Strong NoSQL foundation
- Caching fundamentals
- Strong logical and reasoning skills
- Data modeling skills
If we find your profile interesting, expect a call real soon.
Also, the note field provided makes a huge impact on our decision
• Assist the learners with technical queries and provide resolutions and/or coordinate with
technical instructors for resolution.
• Host weekly technical sessions in association with expert instructors for the learners as per
• Audit question bank contents (assessments), creating/enhancing content after due research
• Create example applications/exercises/content which can be incorporated into courses
• Audit curriculum and assist with revision/upgrade strategies.
• Strong teaching and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills.
• Willingness to learn and upgrade
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong NodeJs and ReactJS experience
- Advanced knowledge of NodeJS and relational databases
- Understanding of APIs, pagination, searching, sorting
- Experience with building, modifying and extending API endpoints (REST or
GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
- Creating high performance UI etc.
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements
collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
- Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and
- Min 3 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically
clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12
PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here
because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period
Your primary objective will be the development of full stack applications.
- Design, develop and improve the applications.
- Lead design of major software components, systems, and features.
- Work closely with engineering partners and clients, to enhance the growth of the company.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 Years of total experience in Node.js and Angular.
- Strong understanding of Node.js and its concepts and any of the Node.js frameworks like Express, Next JS
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its characteristics.
- Must be experienced in any relational database(MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS.
- Basic understanding of front-end frameworks, like Angular or React and so on.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Basic understanding of cloud services like AWS
Competency Skills Required:
· Good Communication Skills
· Team Player
· Problem Solving and decision making skills
· Innovative and creative
The technology team at ClassKlap is team a 4 people, who have helped scale and deliver from scratch to 1200+
schools and 4.5L students. The team is looking to add 2-3 engineers who would help build on existing systems
and design new systems from scratch for the impending delivery scale up of 10k schools and Customer App
scale up of 20k teachers and 20L parents.
- Tech stack: Java 11, Postgres, Android, iOS, React JS, Terraform, AWS
- Strong agile engineering practices: Test Driven Development, Continuous Deployment, Domain Driven Design, Object Oriented Programming etc.
About the role:
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you are expected to:
1. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship solutions
2. Build/Update the Domain Model as required for the scale up
3. As a specialist in multiple areas, responsibly plan, prioritize, organize and perform technical work and ensure the integrity of significant and diverse projects; apply a wide range of experience and understanding of trends and technologies, lead the analysis and conceptual design and technical direction of proposed projects.
4. Lead and direct requirements analysis and writing of software requirements and design specifications for multiple significant software modules; often acts as a technical lead working on complex projects.
5. Design and develop advanced applications for multiple platforms
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
7. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
8. Actively support, communicate and enforce the company’s software engineering processes and standards