[Developers with strong React JS knowledge and open to learning the Vue JS framework also can apply]
We are looking for an SDE1 3+ years SDE2 5+ Fullstack Web Developers with a Strong Frontend knowledge Vue Js, Nuxt JS, using Bootstrap ability adopt all-new Vue complete state management modern stacks and it’s SEO configuration and develops an abundance of ideas for building efficient UI components, UI strategies, also worked on Backend JS Frameworks latest Node js Express JS, REST API Design, serverless concept. Fundamental knowledge of Docker, GCP, and the modern Serverless concept is a must.
- Min 3+ years for SDE-1 , 5+years for SDE2 Experience in Web application Development on Modern frontend/backend web JS frameworks (Vue JS/React)
- Ability to translate designs from product teams into working product features.
- Design and build software for mobile, front-end clients and back-end systems.
- Strong understanding and fundamentals of HTML/CSS/JS
- Vue Js, Nuxt JS, using Bootstrap (Vue CLI, Vue Router, Vuex, Composition API, Vite/Webpack configurations, hooks) and ability to adapt all-new Vue complete state management modern stacks.
- Ability to Migrate to the latest version of the respective Web UI framework and it’s SEO configuration and develop an abundance of ideas for building efficient UI components, UI strategies.
- Worked on Latest Node js, REST API Design, serverless concept (npm, Express Js)
- Experience on Google Serverless Technologies like google Firebase Platform (Firebase Auth, Cloud Function, Cloud Run, Google Firestore, Firebase Web SDK )
- Experience in NoSql DB and DockerKnowledge of NoSQL DB Collection documents data modeling and design for that large scale projects (Firestore or MongoDB )Have worked on Docker (Devops Fundamental knowledge on Docker, Deployment, CD/CI)
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of Advanced GCP fundamentals like Google Load balancer, Google cloud CDN.
- Have explored new backends stacks like GraphQL Hasura Cloud.
- Experience in REST API caching and CDN configurations.
- Worked on Instant pages load with more Google Lighthouse score and worked on resolving JS error reports.
Developers with strong React JS knowledge and open to learning the Vue JS framework also can apply
Note: Temporarily Remote option available, the candidate should be ready to relocate to Bangalore in future
About Hype Luxury
Full Stack Developer Job Description:
Knowledge in MERN Stack is mandatory
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Conduct Testing & Debugging, utilize script tools & write basic codes for design specifications
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
hiringplug™ is an AI Marketplace of specialist Recruiters that enables companies to acquire top talent, faster. The company offers an Award winning RaaS™ Marketplace: Recruitment as a Service Marketplace™ The company is at an interesting expansion stage and looking for exceptional talent to be a part of their growth story. | www.hiringplug.com
About the role
As a core team member in our growing startup, we're looking for an exceptionally hard working candidate who is full of ideas, accountable and has self-learning abilities and make a significant contribution to our growth journey.
The candidate must have at least 2 years and ideally up to 7 years of experience in an IT Product company / Startup. Must have expertise in
Back-end development using Laravel, MySQL / PGSQL
- RESTful API development & integration of 3rd party services (like payment gateways, Email marketing tools, SMS/ Whatsapp, etc.)
- High quality coding which can be replicated and used to scale.
- Document the code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular, and database level
- Prompt to troubleshoot and fix bugs and use of GIT
Good to have / skills:
- Prior Product based Startup experience is highly preferred.
- Passionate about building products and features and building a product from scratch with thrust on DevOps, Web security, TLS/SSL, web sockets, etc.
- Have a good understanding of setting up & managing cloud servers like AWS, Google cloud, etc.
- Manage Key-value based databases like Redis
- Deploy source code by way of encryption and setting up Docker on cloud servers.
- Working on 3rd party managed services for Queue
- Experience / knowledge of Microservices, Laravel Lumen
- Immediate / Early joiners preferred.
- This is a Work from Office / Hybrid role.
- Office is in Green Park, New Delhi 110016 (5 min walk from Metro station)
- We are a Small crack team and building a World class product
- BYOD - Bring your own device (Laptop)
- Candidate must be willing to work in a high exposure - high accountability Startup environment and grow significantly with the company.
Get to know us
- “Top HR & Work Tech Startup” – by People Matters both in 2019 & 2020
- “10 Best HR Tech startups 2019” – by Silicon India in Oct 2019
- “Best resourcing software 2019” – by HR Association of India in Jan 2019
Talk to you soon!
We are right now recruiting .NET developers to join our ambitious development team. If you want to work with a broad collection of software projects using the latest technologies and have the skills below, please send your resume immediately!
Experience: 2-3 years
- Strong design capabilities, following OOPS and SOLID principles using C#
- Good understanding of Behaviour-driven development and domain-driven design
- Well-versed with pair-programming
- Take complete accountability for your making, development efficient, easy to understand and highly reusable.
- Write neat and clean code that adheres to certain professional norms and standards.
- Able to upskill oneself when project requirements introduce new technologies and technique.
- Strong hands-on experience in web development like MVC, Web API.
- Usage of SQL and no SQL databases.
- Excellent understanding of Front-End Technologies, Platforms and Frameworks
- CSS, SCSS, SASS
- Angular.JS, Angular/REACT/ VUE/
- Bootstrap, Tailwind.
- Usage of Git, TFS/DevOps
Good to have
- Working on solutions hosted in cloud environments (AWS or Azure or GCloud)
- Unit tests – MS Test/ NsUnit
- Hands-on experience in practising Scrum, Jira and Kanban
- Implementation of Continuous Delivery processes
- Hands-on experience in test-driven development and DevOps practices.
Benefits of working with us?
- Opportunity to work directly with leading Scandinavian and UK companies
- Occasional onsite opportunities
- Flexibility and responsibility
- Work-life balance
- Challenging Technical Opportunities
- Complimentary lunch buffet and snacks
- Flexitime and work from home option (when applicable)
- Gym, Table Tennis, Volley Ball and Marathons
- Hospital Insurance
- Equal opportunity
- Family-friendly company
- Profit-sharing scheme
- Tax planning advice to optimise take home
You can visit the following links to have more insight about us
- trong knowledge of .NET framework and .Net Core.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server; other RDBMS and data bases would be advantageous.
- Experience with ASP.Net Core WebAPI
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience implementing automated unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git etc.
- Basic understanding of DevOps process using Azure DevOps (VSTS)
- Extensive work experience in Azure services like Azure Function, ServiceBus, EventHub, AppService, WebJob, KeyVault, Azure SQL, CosmosDB, Azure Storage would be an added advantage.
WE ARE GRAPHENE
Graphene is an award-winning AI company, developing customized insights and data solutions for corporate clients. With a focus on healthcare, consumer goods and financial services, our proprietary AI platform is disrupting market research with an approach that allows us to get into the mind of customers to a degree unprecedented in traditional market research.
Graphene was founded by corporate leaders from Microsoft and P&G and works closely with the Singapore Government & universities in creating cutting edge technology. We are gaining traction with many Fortune 500 companies globally.
Graphene has a 6-year track record of delivering financially sustainable growth and is one of the few start-ups which are self-funded, yet profitable and debt free.
We already have a strong bench strength of leaders in place. Now, we are looking to groom more talents for our expansion into the US. Join us and take both our growths to the next level!
WHAT WILL THE ENGINEER DO?
- Primary Purpose: As part of a highly productive and creative AI (NLP) analytics team, design and develop web applications and SPA’s i.e., UI/UX, and underlying backend – API’s, security framework, scalable microservices etc.
- Daily Grind: Interface with the product manager, project managers, and the engineering team to achieve sprint goals on the product roadmap.
- Career Progression: Senior Full Stack Engineer, Technical Architect
YOU CAN EXPECT TO
- Work in a product-development team capable of independently authoring software products.
- Guide junior programmers, set up the architecture, and follow modular development approaches.
- Design and develop code which is well documented.
- Optimize of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Adhere to the best Information security and Devops practices.
- Research and develop new approaches to problems.
- Design and implement schemas and databases with respect to the AI application
- Cross-pollinated with other teams.
HARD AND SOFT SKILLS
- Problem-solving abilities
- Extremely strong programming background – data structures and algorithm
- Angular/React, Strong UI/UX skills
- Very strong python background, TDD, CI/CD,
- Software design skills i.e., OOPs, design patterns
- SQL, NoSQL – design of schemas and databases
- Microservices architecture, Cloud native apps
Good to Have
- Enterprise Design Patterns
- Distributed Systems
- Exposure to ML and Data Science
- Docker, Kubernetes, AKS, Kafka, Graph databases
AngularJS/Angular/ReactJS/VueJS frameworks and libraries for the frontend
Experienced using NodeJS platform and techniques for handling asynchronous calls (Promise, Observables).
Real time experience working on any cloud tech(AWS)
Experience with Laravel is most welcomed .
Experience/Knowledge of page optimization for reducing load time and SEO
Experience/knowledge in source code versioning control using GIT, such as GITHUB will be added advantage
Knowledge of SDLC & Agile software development will be added advantage
Able to work independently as well as within a team
Open to learning new technologies and trends.
Roles and responsibilities:-
Risurge is looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Full Stack professional to be an integral part of its Apps team. The Apps team is an essential part of the Technology team at Risurge and works on solving technical challenges related to processing, visualization and presentation of continually scaling data in an easily accessible manner on the Risurge platform.
You will need to have hands-on experience in the latest technologies and skills like ReactJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS, PostgreSQL, Webpack, REST API etc. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in Full Stack development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast paced, learning based and merit driven work environment.
What we are looking for:
-Strong coding and design skills
- Good command over Data Structures & Algorithms
- The ability to produce bug-free and production grade code
- Skills we consider: React.JS, D3.Js, Node.js, Express.JS, webpack. Bootstrap, Material UI, PostgreSQL, Redis, ELK, Ansible, AWS, Docker
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
- Design and develop end to end applications with very high quality
What we have to offer:-
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Learn to design systems for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability.
- No strict deadlines, focus on delivering quality work.
- Meritocracy driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Very high visibility regarding which startups and markets are exciting globally.
Develop reusable components to enable other teams to easily implement UIs with rich and consistent look and feel
Work with management and architects to scope and plan engineering efforts and dependencies
Participate in code reviews, architecture and design decisions