CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
Title: Software Developer
Working at CAST R&D means being an important part of a highly-talented, fast-paced, multicultural and Agile team based in Paris (France) and Bangalore (India). The team builds sophisticated source code analysis platform leveraging parsing, control flow, data flow and others mechanisms to fully understand the inner structure of the complex IT Systems developed and used by the Fortune 500 companies.
You, working as individual contributor, will be integrated in Dashboard Teams working on web portals of CAST AIP. Your teammates will be located in India and in France and you will have the opportunity to travel to France every year. You will collaborate to writing and designing new features and improve existing ones. You will write unit tests and drive code reviews. You will participate into best practices definition and technology watch. Depending on will, skills and experience, you will have the opportunity to take technical lead on topics or projects.
While the domain of CAST is a niche, the position will propose you to work on software that dedicate to company Dashboards and control software, focusing on technical and creative skills.
- Experience : 3-6 years
Experience in developing full-stack applications at scale
- Should have experience in any of the front-end frameworks like React, Angular, BackboneJS, Ext, etc, and HTML/CSS/Bootstrap.
- Experience in backend technologies like NodeJS, Python, GOLANG, REST web services and Java(OOPS, Collections, DB Access) or any other technology.
- Good to have skills like REST, Bootstrap, UI Components, CI/CD, NoSQL based DB is added advantage.
- Experience with advanced CSS programming using LESS or SASS is a plus.
- Expertise in of server side technologies and SQL/NoSQL is a plus.
- It involves design the software system, Select algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used for BUSINESS Applications
- Contribute to software development design discussions for new features and new product development
- Strong Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, Independent, responsible and diligent.
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, Excellent Written, Verbal, communication skills, Analytical skills & Business Thinking.
Ideally, you know how to write unit tests and maybe even better write them in TDD. You have knowledge in agile methodologies such as Scrum. You know about GIT and the use of continuous integration tools. You have developed single page JS applications end to end.
Candidate should have a bachelor or Master technical degree or equivalent experience. Strong knowledge in software engineering. Proactive Self Starter, creative thinker in designing, developing and supporting applications. Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process.
CAST is the software intelligence category leader. CAST technology can see inside custom applications with MRI-like precision, automatically generating intelligence about their inner workings - composition, architecture, transaction flows, cloud readiness, structural flaws, legal and security risks. It’s becoming essential for faster modernization for cloud, raising the speed and efficiency of Software Engineering, better open source risk control, and accurate technical due diligence. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
The key skills and expertise needed are:
1. eCommerce/Retail experience can be optional but needs to have experience with any high volume customer facing web/mobile site
2. Web Development, Front End Development, AND In the browser performance profiling
3. Java, Spring Boot, React, Node, Redux, Webpack, Microservices, AND experience with AWS technologies to make the overall application stack more resilient
4. Performance Profiling of web/mobile experiences and experience with working in CICD environment
5. Experience working with Web based and mobile ecommerce sites or similar public facing websites with high customer volume
6. Needs to be able to work at the code level doing performance profile to evaluate how the website and associated digital platform is built to find performance improvement opportunities
minimum 4 years of experience is must .
knowledge with angular, react js
We are conducting Walk In Interviews for MCA & MSc IT in .Net OR Java OR MEAN/MERN OR QA technology for a rewarding career with Gateway group of companies:
Interview would consist of an assessment Test, Technical round and HR round. (as per your performance at each stage).
Selected candidates would be put under a short training program and then would start working with us on live projects:
Good Communication Skills
Good Analytical Skills
Batch Year 2020/21/22
Established in 1997, The Gateway Corp (www.thegatewaycorp.com), is a privately held global enterprise, headquartered in India & The Netherlands. The Gateway Corp is the principal holding company and promoter of all Gateway Group Companies, comprising of 20 independent operating companies across 17 countries. Each Gateway Group Company operates independently under the guidance & supervision of its board of directors & shareholders. These companies consist of publicly listed companies, companies focused on disruptive innovation & research, joint ventures, industry focused technology consulting companies, technology platforms and software services companies. The inherent DNA of each Gateway Group Company is to deliver tangible & measurable business value to global customers.
Each brand at Gateway specializes in offering a niche capability to our clientele across 30+ countries around the world. Our businesses run on the same set of values and ethics, with a singular motto of adding an incremental value to our clients’ businesses. We have a shared mission and we collectively work towards it within our chosen specified areas.
- Headquartered in India & Netherlands.
- Branches in 16 Countries.
- 7 Development Centers across the globe
- 12 practices, Catering to 8 Industries.
- Global Team Strength of 1600.
- 100% Debt Free since inception.
- 80% Repeat Business from existing customers
- Best human practices, Audited and certified by Intertek, external agency.
- Onsite opportunities (Short term & Long term).
- Celebrating Womanhood & Motherhood separate policies for women employees.
Full Stack Architect
- Design overall architecture of the web based platform in the space of Analytics and Application Security.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages – Python with Flask
- Proficient in Non-SQL DB like Mongo
- Well versed with Cloud Engineering like AWS
- Good Understanding of Containerisation like Docker, Kubernetes
- Application Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Understands Microservices Design.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like Bitbucket
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Comfortable working on Design documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
- UI (Vue JS or Angular JS)
- Server Side (Java or Python) & AWS serverless framework.
- Must have hands-on experience on serverless framework.
- Experience on AWS.
- Must have good experience on AWS (Overall knowledge, EC2 Volume, EC2 SecurityGroup, EC2 AMI, Lambda, S3, AWSbackup, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, IAM, SecretsManager, StepFunction, CostExplorer, KMS, VPC/Subnet)
- Working experience on development/staging/production servers.
- Good testing and verification skills
- Knowledge on SSL certificates and encryption.
- Scripting using Python
- Good to have knowledge of identity management.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and writing communication skills.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Should have skills to understand and analysis customers requirements and expectations.
- Must have experience in interaction with customer
- Work experiences with international cross-culture teams (Good to have)
Candidate should have sound experience in PHP/WordPress/Magento.Should be able to work independently as well as in team.Required Skills:WordPress, Magento, Joomla, PrestaShop, jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP, MySQL.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Working on full projects of Wordpress website development, from scratch to finish.
• Doing the quality checking of psd, layout, css, html, functionality of the website designed.
• Delivering 100% responsive & perfect cross browser compatibility on projects.
• Communicating with client for changes in website, layout, bugs fixing and delivering the project.
• Designing of landing page, doing PSD to html conversion, taking them live on web server and delivering to client directly.
• Making website SEO friendly & as per the guidelines of Search Engines.
• Doing the website maintenance of existing Wordpress clients & for new ones.
Qualifications and Skills
Skills: Php developer, Web developer, Wordpress Developer, Wordpress CMS, HTML Developer
• Positive attitude
• Willing to learn & work long term
• Self learning ability
• Meets deadlines Key Skills:
• Basic English communication skills
• Knowledge of wordpress, psd to html, css3, bootstrap, html5 psd to wordpress, etc..
• Knowledge in WordPress CMS (Core features).
• knowledge of Wordpress Theme Integration & PSD to Wordpress is a plus.
• Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standard.
• Knowledge of other PHP CMS like Magento