- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Python (Django/Flask/Django REST Framework) & Vue/React.
- Strong in problem solving skills, analytical skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent experience on databases like PostgreSQL, Redis etc.
- Familiarity with tools for code-reviews, version control (GIT).
- A knack for writing clean, readable Python code.
- Experience with cloud servers (AWS, Azure) and monitoring.
- Ability to automate things ( i.e Testing).
Apart from the technical aspect, one must have good communication skills and must be keen to learn new things.
- Deliver all required features in an end-to-end manner: Design, Development and Testing.
- Work closely with your team and clients to fulfil the need of project.
- Review code, look for potential issues and take responsibility to fix them.
- Participate in product discussions, taking initiative and giving suggestions.
- Mentor and guide junior developers.
About Bevy Insight
It is a venture-backed (two global mega VC funds) social commerce enabler that is helping DTC brands succeed by harnessing the power of consumer networks. Our mission is to decentralize marketing away from low-trust channels such as FB, Google, and large influencers toward the high-trust social networks of everyday consumers.
As a Founding Engineer, you'll be responsible for designing, building, and launching our product to customers. Specifically,
● Since our team is lean and we plan to keep it that way - you’ll be one of the first five engineers in leading the zero-to-one journey of a product our customers are hungry for
● Lead technical design and implementation of the frontend and backend of the product with coaching and mentorship from world-class technical architects
● Have knowledge of (or learn) how to work with Shopify’s CLI
● Iterate quickly to create delightful user experiences, working closely with
customers/ design partners
● Help us hire a world-class engineering team in the months ahead
● Our team is currently fully remote (with offices to be opened in Bangalore and Mumbai over next few months) and cross-border across San Francisco, Boston, and India - help us cultivate a remote-first, inclusive, diverse, and friendly culture
● Work directly with the founders with an ownership mindset
Skills and Experience:
● Prior experience working with backend tech stacks (e.g. Spring Boot, Ruby on Rails, Django, Laravel)
● Experience with service service-oriented architecture, writing REST APIs, unit testing, and architectural design
● Understanding of modern web stacks and architecture (HTTP, REST, GraphQL, WebSockets)
● Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and other technologies (e.g. Mysql,Redis, Kafka)
● Prior experience working with frontend tech stacks (e.g. React, Angular, Vue.js)
● Prior experience working with frontend UI frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS)
About http://iamneo.ai/" target="_blank">iamneo.ai
Ours (formerly known as Examly) is a growing Enterprise B2B Edtech startup based out of Coimbatore. We started back in 2016 as a small 5-member team incubated from PSG STEP and have now grown to 110+ members. Our customers are predominantly Top IT Firms and Universities across India. They use our various products for their IT up-skilling and AI proctored assessment needs.
We are looking for a Full-stack Developer with a craftsmanship of understanding, thinking, learning from the past and then building. In addition, you should have the leverage to work on mistakes immediately, which requires one to learn by trial and error and eventually lead to perfection, instead of looking at perfection at the first attempt.
- Apply the fundamentals of Data Structure & Algorithm over application development.
- Take ownership, visualise about security and data privacy while building.
- Produce bug-free and production grade code. Takes up bugs personally and works towards fixing it.
- Release management and Code Review
- Write unit and integration test cases for both client and server components
- Brainstorm and prepare logical and physical solution architecture diagrams
- To have explored serverless and basics of docker and kubernetes.
- Understand SCRUM/Agile methodologies of working together.
- Should have enabled cloud-based production-ready designs using AWS or Google Cloud services
- Someone who is disciplined to document the artifacts and enables design-based problem-solving approach.
- An ever-learning mindset and never give-up attitude is more valuable to us than work experience.
- Multi-disciplinary learning
- Salary is not a constraint for a right candidate
- 5 days a week
- Flat organisational structure
- Flexible timings and leave policies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Skills required for JS Frontend developer:
- Must have strong experience in Angular JS , React JS ,Ember, etc.
- Cross-platform JS development experience with any of following tools is a plus (Ionic , Meteor.js , React Native, PhoneGap)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/ SVN.
Skills required for JS Backend developer:
- Experience with a JS Backend framework is important ex: ExpressJS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/ SVN.
- Experience in other backend programming PHP/Python/Ruby is an advantage.
Experinece : 1 - 3 years
Job Location : Madurai
We are looking for an Java Developer who will work closely with the
technical lead in implementing best practices related to all phases of software product development.
● Design and develop features using Core Java, Spring Boot, and Hibernate
● Participate in user story grooming, design discussions and proposal of solutions
● Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
● Review and analyse business requirements and provide technical feasibility and
● Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
● At least two years of experience as a full-stack developer.
● Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
● Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
● Great organizational and time management skills.
● Must have experience of Angular framework
● Must have experience of any NodeJS framework like Express (preferred)
● Must understand NoSQL Structure and workflow (MongoDB),
● Must have Understood RESTful Web services & API Communications.
● Should have a good understanding of Asynchronous programming.
● Should have an understanding of the Deployment process.
● Should have knowledge of GIT.
● Good to have knowledge of Docker.
● Good to have knowledge of CI/CD.
As a Scala Developer, you are part of the development of the core applications using the Micro Service paradigm. You will join an Agile team, working closely with our product owner, building and delivering a set of Services as part of our order management and fulfilment platform. We deliver value to our business with every release, meaning that you will immediately be able to contribute and make a positive impact.
Our approach to technology is to use the right tool for the job and, through good software engineering practices such as TDD and CI/CD, to build high-quality solutions that are built with a view to maintenance.
- Build high-quality applications and HTTP based services.
- Work closely with technical and non-technical colleagues to ensure the services we build meet the needs of the business.
- Support development of a good understanding of business requirements and corresponding technical specifications.
- Actively contribute to planning, estimation and implementation of team work.
- Participate in code review and mentoring processes.
- Identify and plan improvements to our services and systems.
- Monitor and support production services and systems.
- Keep up with industry trends and new tools, technologies & development methods with a view to adopting best practices that fit the team and promote adoption more widely.
Relevant Skills & Experience:
The following skills and experience are relevant to the role and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running in these areas.
- Web service application development in Scala (essential)
- Functional Programming (essential)
- API development and microservice architecture (essential)
- Patterns for building scalable, performant, distributed systems (essential)
- Databases – we use PostgreSQL (essential)
- Common libraries – we use Play, Cats and Slick (essential)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills (essential)
- Performance profiling and analysis of JVM based applications
- Messaging frameworks and patterns
- Testing frameworks and tools
- Docker, virtualisation and cloud computing – we use AWS and Vmware
- Linux systems administration
- Configuration tooling such as Puppet and Ansible
- Continuous delivery tools and environments
- Agile software delivery
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing complex production issues
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self organisation.
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Note: We looking for immediate joiners. We expect the offered candidate should join within 15 days. Buyout reimbursement is available for 30 to 60 days notice period applicants who can ready join within 15 days.
To build on our success, we are looking for smart, conscientious software developers who want to work in a friendly, engaging environment and take our platform and products forward. In return, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, frameworks & methodologies in service development in an environment where we value collaboration and learning opportunities.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies like Vue JS/ Angular JS / ReactJS .
- Basic knowledge of GIT or BitBucket or TFS or Jenkins
- Experience in technologies like Devops, NodeJS, ExpressJS, .Net Core
- Understanding of Microservice architecture , Docker containers and Database designs
- Knowledge of various AWS services such as CloudWatch, Lambda, EC2, ECS, S3, AWS Document DB/DynamoDb, Cloud formation
- Soft skills - Self driven and independent, Good team player, good interpersonal skills, Flexible and Proactive, Good communication with client.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Review the React code of team members, Help technically where-ever required as a one- team approach.