We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Full stack engineer to join Zorp. As a member of the core team, you will have the responsibility for creating value through the entire engineering stack, which makes your role crucial for the success of our business.
At Zorp, you will have the freedom to tinker with your ideas and bring them to life. This is a perfect stepping stone for anybody who wishes to become an entrepreneur themselves.
We are looking for a curious engineer to join our engineering team who has the experience building full stack products in Node JS and React JS.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the customers, founders and core team on brainstorming, conceptualising, designing, implementing the ideas
- Do what it takes to bring value to customers
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish
- Code for performance, maximum speed and scalability
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience of 1 - 3 Yrs working as a full stack engineer in MERN stack (Mongo Db, Node JS & React JS)
- This is a backend heavy role with Node.js with typescript as a must have experience
- Experience with user interface design.
- Good knowledge of building Node JS applications
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with Agile development
- You write clean, concise, self-documenting code that both you and your team can still understand a year after. You test everything.
- You already master a few scripting languages, or easily find your way around a new one. You enjoy picking up new things and incorporating those in your skillset.
- You are familiar with the latest technologies and use them judiciously. Software advancements have made things that were impossible ten years ago possible, but no single piece of technology has been a silver bullet. You can tell which of the tools in your belt work for the task at hand and which do not.
- You know what you do not know and you are as comfortable asking for help as you are offering it. We advocate mutual knowledge sharing. Nobody knows everything.
- You are an inquisitive perfectionist. You like to know how things work and constantly try to improve them.
The Interview Process
- Introductory call with @Vivek DK (20 mins)
- Detailed working session with @Vivek DK (1.5 hours)
- Follow up call with @Subramanya Somayaji (1 hour)
- Follow up call with @Bala Panneerselvam (30 mins)
- Closing call and offer (30 mins)
The entire process should take max 2 weeks subject to your availability.
MEAN STACK DEVELOPER
Qualification: Any Degree
Exp: 2 to 4years
Role: Product Engineer (MEAN STACK Developer)
Job Type: Full Time
Notice Period : Immediate - 30 days
We are looking for a MEAN STACK Developer who can work with our awesome team. If the JD below sounds like the sort of thing which you are looking for, we should be speaking.
We are hiring an experienced, passionate Mean Stack Developer to design, develop and enhance innovative with the rest of our ambitious dream team. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the MEAN Stack platform.
Key Skills: Angular 2/10, Nodejs, Express Js, Typescript, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Data structure, MongoDB, Mysql, Postgres, Deployment, Restful Services, Agile Methodologies, GIT.
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS, Fastify, Hapi JS
- Experience in working with front end frameworks like Angular 2-10/Ionic
- Experience in designing application architecture, server management, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, and website performance.
- Experience in ORM like Sequelize, Prisma
- Strong knowledge in both NoSQL / Relational databases (Mongo, Mysql, Postgres, oracle)
- Experience in working with RX JS
- Strong knowledge in various design patterns and implementation.
- Familiarity with package manager-npm Server management skills
- Knowledge of Webpack, AWS, Git, and design framework, web services, JSON, AJAX and security, frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Ant Design, Material Design etc.
- Develop, test, debug and deploy fast and scalable web apps
Techweirdo delivers secure enterprise solutions from SaaS to On-Premise, anywhere, from Application to AI. We offer consultation, services and products to holistically address the digital transformation goals of the enterprises.
We are currently hiring a passionate, product-oriented MERN stack engineer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create technologically challenging, visually delightful, and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
Design, build, optimize different modules of scalable applications on MERN stack
Work closely with architects, business analysts, product managers, QA and UI designers to understand the deliverable and business priorities, UX flow and deliver QA approved, unit-testable solutions
Collaborate with other members of technical team, delegate tasks, participate in code reviews and find out scope of further optimization
Appear in project interviews, product roadmap discussions, feasibility analysis and sprint retrospective meetings to help in smooth project delivery as per customer expectation and technological excellence.
Skills/ Role Requirements:
Strong knowledge of Node.js, Express, Microservices, npm packages
Reactjs (exposure to Typescript is preferred)
MongoDB, MySQL or any other Sql database
Ability to write high quality REST APIs in Nodejs and Express
Ability to create highly scalable and modular components
Strong knowledge of using ORMs (Sequelize, mongoose)
Hands-on experience on deploy, monitor, optimize, load-balance large scale nodejs applications on production
Experience in serverless architecture either lambda or google cloud functions are a plus
Hands-on experience on Docker, message queue, Redis, AWS managed services are a plus
Server-side rendering (Nextjs), knowledge of Unix, shell script, deployment, and code sanitization/optimization (Intermediate)
Have experience in working on large scale enterprise applications
Strong understanding of coding best practices, error handling, lazy loading, etc.
Experience in object-oriented design skills.
An analytical mind and Problem-solving skills
Open source contribution, active participation in developer communities, publishing own npm packages are plus
Working with TechWeirdo be like:
Surrounded by curious learners: With a Growth Mindset as our core strength, we created a learning environment with curious tech learners.
New challenges every day: There is no ordinary day at TechWeirdo, if you like solving problems, then this is the right place for you.
Zero micro-management, limited supervision: We encourage our team to take on challenging tasks and solve complex problems by taking ownership of their tasks. We trust our team to take calculated risks.
Great networking: You will be connected with c-suite executives of top organizations while working with our winning team.
Building technology how you want, when you want: We welcome people who see things differently as they are the one who has ability to change the world.
Being heard in every meeting: At TechWeirdo, suggestions are encouraged, initiatives are supported, and opinions and perspectives are valued.
- Responsible for developing back-end components, connecting the application with the third-party web services, and supporting the front-end developers to integrate their work with the application.
- Java Script
- J Query
- HTML, HTML 5
- Strong knowledge of MYSQL.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in PHP.
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
About the company:
Nimble is a leader in IoT (Internet of things) technology and a Pet Tech Brand trusted by more than 20,000+ Pet Parents across North America. By leveraging our deep understanding of Pet Parent needs and decade-old expertise in IoT, we offer Peace of Mind for Pet Parents about their pet's health and safety. Nimble, Headquartered in Palo Alto CA, is backed by marquee entrepreneurs/Investors, and has offices in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore- India and Palo Alto, USA. For more information please visit http://www.nimblewireless.com" target="_blank">www.nimblewireless.com
We hire good people and make them great! We do this by fostering an open and fun work environment that allows employees to perform at their best. We believe in an environment where all employees are treated with respect and fairness and this helps our team become a better version of themselves every single day.
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Fuul stack Lead Developer/Arcitect who can architect/design and lead a team of full stack developers to develop new architectures, modify existing ones and implement RESTFul Web applications and Service APIs using industry standard protocols/Commercial/open source frameworks. The ideal candidate should be a fast learner in assimilating and implementing new technologies in Nimble products/backend modules as needed.
- At-least 5+ years hands-on experience/proficiency in J2SE and J2EE platforms/Coding.
- Strong hands-on experience/proficiency in Spring Framework, Node JS.
- Excellent Proficiency/Hands on experience in Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate experience is a plus).
- Experience in developing RESTFul Web Services using Spring MVC.
- Experience working in an Agile work environment, applying Agile concepts and practices such as Refactoring / Continuous Integration / Continuous Testing (TDD, BDD) and Continuous Delivery.
- Unit testing experience using Junit,TestNG
- Knowledge of build tools/Websers like Apache, Maven, Gradle, Ant.
- Proficiency in using GIT & Bug Tracking Tools.
- Adequate working knowledge of Python, Angular JS, Rabbit MQ, Redis, ELK, Amazon SQS, Apache Camel will be a major plus.
- Passionate about solving problems, quality and learning new technologies.
- Self-motivated with a passion to learn new things and lead energetic teams.
Nimble offers an excellent package including employee stock options (ESOP), health insurance and other employee benefits. Compensation will not be a limitation for the ideal/motivated candidate.
Experience Required - 2 years to 6 years
Salary -60 to 70k
Location -A-45 Atrium of Quark city Mohali
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of
data between the server and the users.
CSS3-Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
-A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Strong knowledge in Java and Golang.
- REST API experience/writing gRPC services is a must.
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS is necessary.
- Experience in building Android mobile applications a big plus.
- Strong knowledge of database systems and experience working on scalable systems is preferred.
- Experience in writing readable and maintainable code with proper documentation.
- Have burning desire and fire to work hard, quick learner, hunger to succeed, and have fun at the same time.
- No politics. No rules. No micromanagement. Just get the work done with great code quality.
- One who can understand product development and foresee future product features.
at Camp K12