What we need
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with a strong front-end hold to join our team. This person will be involved in active development assignments. You are expected to have between 2 and 7 years of professional experience in any object oriented languages and have executed considerable work in any of the modern web application building libraries such as Angular, Polymer and/or React along with at least a working knowledge of deploying web apps on Azure, AWS.
- Build responsive and modular web applications
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- This person will be responsible for working with other team members to develop and test highly scalable web applications and services as part of a suite of products in the Data governance domain working with petabyte scale data
- Prototype and develop new ideas and participate in all parts of the lifecycle from research to release
- Be comfortable working within a small team owning deliverables for our web APIs and front end. - Comfortable with current development tools such as Git, bower, npm etc.
Who we think will be a great fit...
We’re looking for someone who is not only a good full stack developer but also aware of modern trends in distributed software application development. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
You also meet most (if not more) of the following requirements:
- 2+ years of professional development experience using any object oriented language
- Experience with modern web application building libraries such as Angular, Polymer, React etc - You find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Excellent understanding of HTTP and REST standards
- Experience with integrating APIs and Web sockets
- Good experience writing unit and acceptance tests
- Proven experience in developing highly scalable distributed cloud applications on a cloud system, preferably AWS
- You’re a great communicator and are capable of not just doing the work, but teaching others and explaining the “why” behind complicated technical decisions.
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves: This role will evolve over time, and we’ll want you to evolve with it!
About Locusnine Innovations Pvt Ltd
Full Stack Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the frontend elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of frontend technologies is necessary as well.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Create and consume restful APIs
- Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS and ReactJS development stack
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing new applications, components and
services built on our next generation cloud-native commerce platform.
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following set guidelines for source code quality and control
- Address technical debts and troubleshoot and fix software defects (internal and customer reported)
- Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
- Participate in idea generation for new software capabilities for our next generation suite of products
- Potential candidate will have a good software programming exposure with 1 or 2 years of experience developing enterprise software applications
- Exposure to programming languages like .NET core, NodeJS, Typescript, React, React Native
- Bachelor of Engineering, B.E., B.Tech, M.Tech from IIT / NIT / Premier Colleges
- Collaboration and team work, ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Clearly communicates project issues and status, actively participate in team scrum ceremonies
- Participates in improving product quality through process and procedure improvements
Knowledge of Retail domain will be a big plus
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Title: Software Developer - Java
Experience required: 1.6+ years
Job Location: My Home Hub, Hitech City (WFO)
Company name: Posidex Technologies
- Full stack Java Developer with working knowledge in Angular, Spring Boot and Web Services.
- Able to develop front end web applications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Developing front end web applications in Angular.
- Develop Webservices in SOAP and Rest.
- Develop MVC based application using Spring FrameWork
- Able to Multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Must be an effective problem solver
- Excellent communication skills.
Required Experience and Qualification:
- Qualification can be B.Tech/M.C.A
- 2+ years of experience working with Core Java, J2EE,Angular, Spring framework and Spring Boot
- Experience in creating modules ,components and integrating in Angular
- Experience in Building MVC based Web Application Using JSP/ spring framework.
- Experience in Apache Tomcat and Web Services(Rest/Soap)
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Spring version 4.x, Spring Dependency Injection (IOC, MVC, JDBC, JMS, etc)
- Good knowledge of Restful services , SQL and relational databases like Oracle
- Good knowledge of XML Parsers, XML Schema, JAXB,
- Experience in Git.
About Zumen :
Zumen is a Cloud-based Source-to-Pay software for product manufacturing companies.Zumen enables product manufacturing companies to digitize their direct sourcing and procurement, and manage every detail of the process in a transparent, collaborative platform. With Zumen’s part life cycle management, BOM interface, supplier base visibility and product cost management, companies can build an agile, resilient supply chain and get their products to market faster. Zumen is headquartered in Delaware, USA
Roles and Responsibilities
Own the execution and delivery of product.Technology selection keeping in mind the latest trends in IT architecture for enterprise SaaS solution; to ensure the product always stays current; Fully conversant with the technical evolution in SaaS products; micro services architecture.Lead and enhance product development process, agile methodology for the design,development, test and release of products and features.
Participate in customer meetings to understand requirements/ challenges and offer appropriate solutions.Collaborate closely with the product manager, CEO and the Designers; and find solutions to align with the requirements from the Product Manager and the Designer.
Think from a complete product perspective to achieve zero customization requirements for the users.Clearly balance the short-term requirements for the product feature releases and future product roadmap.
Skills and Qualifications :
Experience - 7 to 14years in Full stack development development.
Strong hands on experience in Java, React.js.
Technology exposure to full stack engineering, API first design, polyglot database experience and Microservices is desirable.
Core java and advanced java technologies like Servlet, JSP, Spring, SpringBoot and Hibernate, web services - restful / SOAP and JPA.
Experience in Nosql database like MongoDB
Expertise in the database selection and deployment with both Relational and Non-Relational.
Good experience in cloud technologies like AWS.
Good understanding on Cloud Securities for SaaS application development.
Well-rounded experience in all facets of building and delivering data centric products with exposure.
Ideal Candidate Profile (Essential Attributes)
- Prior work experience in B2C start-ups (unicorn scale)
- Excellent coding skills with experience in building system architecture, databases
- Exposure to version control, documentation tools, progress management tools
- Must have built application from scratch and scaled to a sizable user base.
- Experienced to work in agile environment
- Prior experience to host applications on cloud
- Able to work in fast paced evolving environment
- Ability to learn and adopt new tools/ technology
- Consumer Internet Companies – B2C
Key Responsibility Areas:
This will include but not limited to
- Development and building of large-scale applications which is scalable, high performing and resilient
- Understand product requirement and develop/deploy end-to-end scalable technology systems for our ed-tech business
- Setting up the technology infrastructure to host website and apps for our customers
- Integrate third party tools as per the product requirements
- Own the development and operations of our website, apps and database
- Regularly manage, test and fix issues related to security and performance
- Continuously strive to meet the development timelines with minimum bugs
- Maintain good coding practices to ensure quality, documentation, low maintenance
- Work closely with product owner, business owner and testing team to ensure timely and satisfactory product release
- Regularly stay in touch with technological changes in the industry and implement necessary changes to keep our technology ecosystem updated
- Any other items as deemed necessary for effective functioning and growth of the function
To know more about Centum Learning Ltd. please use the below links.
• Development and unit testing of web application including front-end (SPA) and back-end (microservices),
maintenance & support of the same
• Provide assistance to Project Managers and Technical Leads in the planning of projects (eg provision of
estimates, risk analysis, requirements analysis, technical options)
• Software Design
• Involvement in full life cycle of projects (including requirement analysis and system design, development
and support if required)
• Support and work collaboratively with teams across areas of design, development, quality assurance and
• Commit your knowledge and experience into team success
• Be prepared to travel (when needed) to work with other offices
• Attend meetings if required to discuss and demonstrate solutions at both technical and business level
• To be a single person responsible for overall technical health and Tech Ownership
• To be a knowledge keeper for product, its architecture, design and implementation details
• Provide overall mentorship, coaching and on-demand trainings to improve and unify development style
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 7+ years in application development
• Understanding the sense of OOP/OOD/DDD
• Using of OOP and patterns
• ASP.NET MVC experience
• Database experience (MS SQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch or similar) and ORM technologies (LINQ, EF or similar)
• Performance optimization
• Security design and implementation
• API design and development including RPC-like / REST
• Distributed message based application design and implementation
• TDD practices
• CI/CD practices
• SPA (Single Page Application) design and implementation (Angular, React, Vue.js or similar)
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• CQRS and Event Sourcing pattern Experience
• AWS-based development
• .Net Core
• Design and usability skills are a plus
• Multi-tenant application development experience is a huge plus
• Clever personality
• Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”,
- Looking for 0-30 Days and Notice Period Serving resources (Across the Globe)
- 4-13 years developing n-tier modern software applications in a highly transparent agile organization with iterations, continuous integration, and a drive for quality
- At least 4 years of experience in software development building Web Services in Java, SpringBoot, Elasticsearch, and Open source technologies
- At least 3 years using ReactJS or VueJS, jQuery and Bootstrap, or similar frameworks
- Experienced in service layer integration (e.g. data, authentication, 3rd party systems) using Ajax and REST APIs.
- Experienced in UI and backend unit testing, functional testing, and performance testing tools.
- Must have experience building responsive web applications and related best practices.
- Experience in building Micro Services using cloud native environments like Azure, Spring Cloud, AWS or GCP with sound understanding of Micro Services Design Patterns
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with real-time streaming processing (Kafka/Storm) is preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement web services in a RESTful manner, along with understanding our broader service-oriented architectures
- Proven ability to work within a cross functional agile team
- Must be a self-starter and able to work well with others in a fast-paced agile environment with an emphasis on collaborating and assisting the team to meet business objectives
- Ability to use tools such as JIRA, Git, etc. preferred
- Experience with containerized environments such as PCF, Docker, etc. is highly desirable
Senior Software Engineer (FullStack)
As an experienced engineer we know that you have built software to solve various business problems at your previous workplaces. You may have also explored technologies on your own for your learning or hobby projects.
You will be building APIs for the Synup platform and also UI to make our platform capabilities available to our customers.
You and the team that you are a part of will be collectively responsible building performant software and customer experiences that scale to our next million customers. You will be responsible for writing technical specs and contributing to it's implementation. We expect that you would have done the same in your previous workplaces.
Other folks on our team are looking forward to learn from your experiences.
For engineers that join our team
We expect you to be good with Ruby or Python to build APIs.
You will be contributing to our UI that is built with React and GraphQL.
We hope our team members have a strong grasp of software design patterns and know when to put them to good use.
Experience with an SQL datastore would help a lot. PostgreSQL is our primary datastore. We optimize our search functionality and rollup reports by using ElasticSearch
We expect that you have used Redis. Redis is our swiss army knife to solve a lot of problems apart from just caching.
- 5-10 years of experience in full stack software development, 3+ years working with Data processing.
- Strong computational skills and being able to code fluently in Java.
- Proficient in Angular, HTML5, CSS3.
- Good Experience with the AWS stack (S3, Redshift, Lambda, Kenesis).
- Strong knowledge of SQL and databases architecture. Expertise in Amazon Redshift database is desired.
- Self-starter and a collaborator having the ability to independently acquire the knowledge required in succeeding the project.
- Growth mindset. A desire to learn from others and make yourself better every day.
- Proficiency in Design & Code Reviews.
- Basic experience working with Amazon EMR & Spark.
- Prior experience in implementing large scale data lake preferably with amazon or google data processing technologies.
- AWS Certified Architect/Developer.
- Continued education and research into UI development trends and current design strategy and technology.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket.