As our Full Stack Engineer, you will be developing fast, reliable and scalable web applications while taking responsibility for shipping core backend features.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop smooth, scalable and pixel-perfect web-app products
- Architect, optimize and scale complex systems like the database engine and APIs
- Follow TDD and write well designed, factored, and tested code
- Develop new features and maintain existing code
- Manage infrastructure and ensure security of applications
- Solve complex product and engineering challenges alongside the core team
What we're looking for in you:
- 4+ years of experience in Full Stack Development
- Have strong fundamentals in systems design and RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Product minded: Strong UI/UX and design sense
- Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling and dynamic web page development
- Experience working with React.js, Next.js, Node.js, HTML, CSS, Redux, TypeScript
- Stellar problem solving and research skills with the ability to design scalable systems
- Exposure with AWS/GCP, Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD Setups
- Experience in functional, L& P and security testing
Benefits of working with Rivi:
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- More responsibilities and more opportunities
- The chance to exponentially grow in your career, as Rivi grows
- Work on real innovation and a futuristic vision
- Enhance your skill-sets and knowledge
- Opportunity to learn about many different verticals
- Feel empowered and change things - We value ideas and suggestions
- Work in an inclusive culture where transparency, creativity, accountability and ownership is encouraged
Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & websites.
Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
Participate in project & deployment planning.
Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
Exp. In modules/extensions development/customization.
Exp. In Theme integration/customization.
Exp. In API creation/integration.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
Extensive experience in PHP and MySQL.
Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, HTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
Demonstrable source control experienceTwo or more published websites in E-Commerce
You will be part of a team that is responsible for developing the one the best plugins for the modular furniture industry ever created for SketchUp. We at Prolance Services are on a mission to develop and deliver a revolutionary platform that will ultimately change the way the industry itself operates.
- Write clear quality code for SketchUp plugins using Ruby and JS
- Interact with the software architecture team and convert ideas into workable features
- Interact with UX designers and convert the designs to workable UI
- Interact with REST APIs to fetch and push data
- Detect and troubleshoot software issues at the code level
- Working knowledge of SketchUp 2018 (or higher) is a huge advantage
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- 3+ years of development experience
Job Description: iOS Developer
- 3+ years of experience in the development of iOS applications.
- Must be well versed with SWIFT & Objective C.
- Expertise in integrating RESTful web services.
- Experience working with storyboard, cocoa-touch and auto layout.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud APIs, push notifications, social media integration, and integration of analytics is an added advantage.
- Experience with automated build and release process (Adhoc release, Final release).
- Has experience in using Maps API, GPS services for iOS applications.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, Core Location.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like Alamo fire.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile orientation, architecture, trends and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile application development life cycle.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Open to working and interacting with virtual and international teams.
- Solution Focused - Proactive with continuous improvement mindset.
- Accountable - Ability to demonstrate ownership, both individual and shared, to achieve results.
- Integrity - High integrity team player
- Must have good analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to independently acquire the knowledge required in succeeding in their job.
Immediate joiners will be preferred.
Notice Period: 30 days or less
Note: Currently we are not hiring freshers
Mobile Programming LLC is an ISO 9001:2008 certified firm, founded in 2008. It is leading-edge technology and IT consulting company focused on delivering the best and most cost-effective solutions to clients. It has developed hundreds of applications on different mobile platforms. It is paralleled with Los Angeles Unified School District, Metropolitan Transportation Authority New York and several other Fortune 500 companies like Novartis and Amgen. It is Headquartered in New York, other U.S. locations include Florida, Los Angeles, Santa Clara, and India. In India, the development centres are Chandigarh (Mohali), Gurugram, Panchkula, Bengaluru, Dehradun, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune.
Candidate should ideally be a B.E/B.Tech graduate with 2 to 5 years of real-time experience.
Looking for Full stack .NET Developer who will work closely with Project Manager, Software Developers and QA Team to develop cutting edge web-based solutions in a Product Development Environment. The job involves working with some of the latest technologies including React.js, WCF, REST services, jQuery and AJAX.
Should be experienced with Agile methodology and working with Agile development teams.
Ability to work within a team and work independently
Experience with the full SDLC, including design, development, testing, deployment, and documentation activities
Excellent object-oriented design and development skills
Excellent communication skills
Experience working on a CRM product or a Marketing Automation or Analytics tool or Digital Publishing is a major advantage
Experience with Microsoft Design patterns and Microsoft Enterprise Library
Development experience with data integration technologies including Web API, REST, SOAP, JSON and XML
Strong working knowledge of debugging for rapid development; experience with development tools such as Firebug, Fiddler
Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility, with support for IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari on Windows and Safari, Firefox, Chrome on MAC
Strong written and verbal communications skills
TFS/VSTS/SVN and any source management experience like Git, AWS CodeCommit etc.
Working knowledge in Node.js, React.js, and Twitter bootstrap framework is an advantage
Knowledge of CI/CD process and cloud platforms like AWS would be an added advantage.
Mirabel Technologies is the world's leader in media management software for the publishing industry with over 15,000 websites, magazines, and newspapers in 20 different countries who use Mirabel Products. This dynamic technology company is based in the booming seaside city of Fort Lauderdale, two blocks from beautiful Las Olas Boulevard and is known for its creative entrepreneurial environment and high employee retention levels. Mirabel recently launched Mirabel's Marketing Manager, a cutting-edge marketing technology startup product that focuses on email marketing, lead identification, customer relationship management, prospecting and data appending tools. The company is looking for dynamic employees who want to join a growing company in an exciting industry.
1) You will be building and maintaining an internal application used by our fundraising,
marketing and accounting teams. This is very different from building an application for
millions or even thousands of users.
2) The cycles are short - there are no wire frames,no UML diagrams, no TDD / BDD, and no hand-wringing over 41 shades of blue. Bugs will be fixed as soon as they are reported and user feedback will be incorporated quickly.
3) You may build a feature which gets used for two weeks and is then thrown
away. The application as a whole will be used indefinitely i.e. this is not until we get
4) Safeguard client data.
5) Listen to your colleagues and understand their requirements.
6) Develop new features for our web application and Test the features you develop.
7) Fix bugs found regardless of who introduced them.
8) Follow and improve the deployment process
9) Log, and read the logs.
10) You will occasionally be expected to describe your code in words
Reports to: Director - Technology
Location: Bengaluru, India
Type of contract: 12 months full-time consultancy contract
Salary: As per Industry standards
Egregore Labs (http://www.egregorelabs.com/" target="_blank">www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced fullstack engineer with front-end development experience to join our team.
We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Build back-end REST APIs on Python 3 based server frameworks for deployment and scaling of our product(s)
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend & backend platforms
- Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 24 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
We are looking for a person who has
Resourcefulness - we're looking for versatile developers who are good at figuring out what they need to use, learn, build, re-purpose to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Ownership - We like to be directive and not prescriptive in our management. We’d love for you to take ownership of what you work on, and tell us what to do, rather than the other way round.
Work Ethic - We’ve grown up on Wall Street. We work hard, and have aggressive goals. We want our team-mates to be focused, goal-oriented and consistent high achievers.
Execution Focus - Our business is about getting things done, and getting things done right. We want outcome focused colleagues who can multi-task, and execute quickly and elegantly.
What else you need to know
We are an early stage company. Working here is not for the faint-hearted. An intense and unstructured work environment, lots of excitement and a group of motivated colleagues is what we bring to the table. We ask you to bring your undivided attention, strong worth ethic & resourcefulness. We are Delhi based and work 6 days a week. We operate in a Python environment.
What is the role?
You will be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. You will be responsible for the functional/technical track of the project
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
- Overall 4+ years of experience
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJs, ReactJs, python, Mysql, No SQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API
- Worked on serverless technologies
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & fronted
- Knowledge of cloud architecture
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the architect and engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Compass.
We at Compass strive to make selling fun with our SaaS incentive gamification product. Compass is the #1 gamification software that automates and digitizes Sales Contests and Commission Programs. With game-like elements, rewards, recognitions, and complete access to relevant information, Compass turbocharges an entire salesforce. Compass also empowers Sales Managers with easy-to-publish game templates, leaderboards, and analytics to help accelerate performances and sustain growth.
We are a fun and high-energy team, with people from diverse backgrounds - united under the passion of getting things done. Rest assured that you shall get complete autonomy in your tasks and ample opportunities to develop your strengths.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us in Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
I'm the founder of Version One Labs (look me up on LinkedIn) and I want you to work with me on an interesting new idea!
I was previously Director of Engineering at Crunchbase, led product and engineering at Oncue (venture-funded B2B SaaS) and have built products at multiple bay area startups. I run a product development studio, Version One Labs, that works with startups here in California. The website is a bit out of date but I’m currently working with a few exciting startups to help them with their product dev efforts.
This role is for a different mission though. I am currently in the early stages of building our first internal product and am looking for 2-3 scrappy, driven, and sharp developers who are interested in working on exciting ideas and build products from the ground up.
You will learn a lot in the process. If you have startup dreams of your own and are interested in some day doing your own thing, I strongly believe this experience + the wealth of knowledge I can share with you could be invaluable for you.
Here's what I'm looking for:
- you must be highly proficient with React (typescript, redux etc etc) or Rails (strong database design, clean code, and API building skills). I will check for your fluency with both.
- you enjoy the process of building something from scratch and don't require a ton of hand holding, i.e., you are self-driven
- you like the autonomy and freedom of working on early stage stuff and can manage your own time (I don't boss around and like working with people who I don't have to manage too much)
- you have utmost integrity (tell me what you don't know and deliver what you say you will, when you say you will)
- you are willing and open to new ideas and are a fast learner
If this is appealing to you, please apply. I respond quickly.
Notice period should be less than 30 days.....