We are looking for Full Stack engineers to join our team. We are based on Bangalore in HSR Layout.
Primary Skills : PHP, SQL, JavaScaript. Having a strong grasp of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
Experience : Mid to Senior level (5 to 15 years)
Location : Bangalore, India
It also helps if you have one or more of the skills below :
- Vue.js (or other modern front-end framework)
- Headless CMS
- Rest APIs
- experience with web services
- experience with CMS development
>>We develop headress CMS kuroco (product) and RCMS (product) with our Japanese partner, Diverta (https://www.diverta.asia/). This product is already established, with thousands of clients in Japan, including some major corporations.
>>We develop the product to add functions, write test cases, & add front-end/mobile app functionality (DevOps).
Product Details –
Nature of work/tasks :
– We develop products with web-service customizations as per end-client requirements.
– We have regular projects as well as a wide range of challenging projects such as those in the fields of deep learning, etc.
Salary – commensurate with experience & ability (higher than industry standard)
Work hours – 160 hours per month
Timings – flexible, between 9 AM-9 PM on weekdays (Saturday & Sunday holiday)
There is a system of leave encashment for engineers who worked more than the specified time.
This is not for complete remote position.
Hybrid (At office 50% / Work from Home <after probation> 50%)
***This is a full time job.***
Please feel free to contact us.
About KEMURI Technology
- Started in 2016, Techjockey.com is India's only software e-marketplace with over 2200 IT vendors and more than 10,000 Software Products. We are playing a pivotal role in changing the buying behaviour of today's IT customer by making them choose, compare and buy software online on Techjockey.com.
- Product Managers team is driven by patience, ability to interact with different customers and identifying their needs. They are a key to our success strategy and act as a backbone to our business model. Our vision is to disrupt the unstructured IT industry and build a single platform for all business through action planning in and around this business team.
- You will a part of the consumer tech team responsible for the development and maintenance of consumer products such as responsive websites, backend APIs, property search engines, user experience to name a few. Your primary focus will be driving user conversion by developing tech solutions that help our consumer find their dream home.
- We take pride in solving complex problems for our users and aimed to be their trusted advisor, so having strong consumer empathy is a must-have. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the complicated system, hence a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design, code, document and test software in PHP, Node.js,Angular/React.js HTML, and CSS.
- Demonstrate expertise in software design patterns, with a passion for developing clean and reusable code.
- Show thought leadership by mentoring and assisting tech/non-tech staff within the company.
- Take ownership of software development aspects, such as architectural discussions, sprint planning, quality of product and code and user experience.
What You'll Do:
- Architect complex systems at scale and possess expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Drive overall technical architecture, amplify impact by aligning organization toward coherent architectural strategies.
- You are familiar with full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile methodology, software development, delivery, and operations
- Architect complex systems at scale and possess expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices
- Responsible for creating the architecture design for comprehensive custom requirements and helping DevOps and development team to implement it with the use of cloud native best practices and also ensuring the reliability using the alerts and logging in place.
- You will design, develop and deploy reliable distributed solutions that operate at scale.
- Understand our products, competitors, value proposition, and positioning and End to End Application Development.
- Make trade-offs: Define long-term vision for the product architecture
- Remove bottlenecks. Suggest process improvements and automations.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Coach and mentor development engineers to build cutting edge systems.
- You will partner with Engineering & Product Leaders to define, drive and execute on this vision.
- Act as technical advisory to the business leaders in building the vision for mavQ Products.
What You’ll Bring:
- You possess architectural leadership experience with microservices and distributed applications, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
- You have hands-on experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery workflows and tools, such as Jenkins, or other DevOps best practices
- Hands-on knowledge in modern API platform design, web-based application, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring-Data/Hibernate, security, Spring Integration, Node JS (Tomcat, Netty, Jetty, and Nginx)
- Experience building scalable backend systems using REST APIs & NoSQL databases
- AWS development experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Lambda, API Gateway, ECR, ECS, Lex, SQS etc
Who You Are:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of professional experience.
- Programming experience with Java, REST API, Spring Boot, Microservices, AWS technologies, including object-oriented design.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and experience in building services.
- Experience in building scalable high performance large systems and supporting live high-volume production systems.
- Obsession with quality and customer experience.
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2,500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Google Cloud, Amazon & others
Experience: Min 6 months - 2 years of experience in Node.JS.
Location - Bangalore (3-6months work from home)
Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3.
Knowledge of Advanced SQL concepts.
Role: Senior Full Stack Developer
Skill Set and Competency Required:
- Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, REST, JSON, Micro Services, 12 Factor Apps, Apache.
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture
- Ability to design, develop and implement scalable, elastic microservice based platforms.
- Demonstrated knowledge of OAuth token-based authentication protocol.
- Demonstrated knowledge of PCI and Security Coding Standards.
- Performs hands on coding using Java/J2EE & unit testing.
- Contribute to the Design and develop high quality software for large scale Java/Spring Batch/Micro-service Applications.
- Proficiency in the following general areas: Java (Java 1. 7/Java 1. 8), Spring Framework, Jenkins, Gradle, and GitHub.
- Experience with RESTful services, Rabbit MQ, JSON, Unix Scripting, and Hadoop is a plus.
- Core development experience in large scale enterprise Java applications using Spring Framework.
- Experience in SQL (DB2 & SQL databases)
- Strong knowledge and experience on Nginx as APIM tool Solid experience in coding and creating APIs.
- Expertise in WSDL, XML, XSLT, JSON, XPATH and Gateway scripts
- Provide front line support for Nginx related problems by being involved in troubleshooting, root cause analysis and appropriate secure integration recommendations.
- Installation of Nginx API Gateway as per need.
- Experience in Containers and Kubernetes.
- Good linux and administration skills
- Experience on API Orchestration/Mediation/Protocol Bindings and transformation knowledge on disparate message structures
- Design, develop and implement API proxies using OpenAPI specification Analysing logs and trace for errors and exceptions Manage and publish content in Developer portal Security implementation using OAUTH, SAML, CORS
- Must Have Knowledge of API development and its technologies.
Location: Remote Working
** Preference will be given to immediate joinee
Quattr is an innovative and fast-growing AI based platform trusted by the worlds top brands for faster growth from organic and paid presence on search engines. Our technology has demonstrated strong results irrespective of the size and span of the websites. From global top 50 brands to startups, Quattr is helping each one move closer to their desired digital goals and so much more. We believe that people are our biggest asset, and we are committed in building top notch teams by servant leadership. Quattr is also committed to each of our engineers career growth by providing them equal opportunities in learning, mentorship and trainings.
As a Staff Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of browser-based applications and APIs. You will be working as a member of a software team with Data Engineers to generate working software within a sprint cycle. You must have a passion for taking projects from concept and design state through production stage and make modifications as necessary. You will be working with internal teams and external resources to obtain and communicate data relative to engineering requirements. You must have a passion for data visualization and building top notch user experience.
In this role, you will play a key part in building, scaling & maintaining the front end of our AI & Analytics platform to help out clients in achieving better digital presence. You will be working in fast pace environment where solving business problem is the highest priority. Your efforts to show meaningful data on our web application will impact nearly every employee & client and will be highly visible across the organization. If working on cutting edge technology, solving business problems and making a difference excites you, this is the job for you!!
- 7+ years of experience as a Full Stack Engineer or in a similar role
- 5+ years of industry experience in software development, UX design, Web or API development
- 5+ years of experience working with SQL and No SQL databases
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
- Extensive real-world experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web and developing responsive web applications.
- Proven track record of solving complex business problem with high quality & automated testing in agile environment.
- Excellent communication & analytics skills
- Proven experience of working with cross functional teams
- Experience of leading team through complex design and architecture
- Expert in working with React JS & Next JS
- Expert in developing RESTful API with Node JS
- Good working knowledge in SQL
- Good working knowledge of AWS or other Cloud Technologies
- Good working knowledge of CI / CD
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in NodeJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates
- Have good exposure on frameworks like Bootstrap
- Expert in writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Experience with integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Experience in integrating with OKTA & other single sign on tools
- Experience in Frameworks: Laravel/YII 2.0/CakePHP 3.0/Codeignitor, CMS: Wordpress/PrestaShop/Opencart
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Works as a Project Manager and reporting directly to CTO.
- Write error free code and follow coding standards. Able to perform Code Review job.
- Work closely with QA person to assist in testing process.
- Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with Designer and UI team.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Taking leadership responsibilities and handle team well.
- Manage daily/weekly scrums.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Expert in Python with at least one Python web framework (such as Flask, Django etc)
- Hands-on experience on building and leveraging third party Restful APIs
- Strong knowledge in algorithms and data structures
- Experience in any one of the python libraries such as Pandas, Scikit, Numpy, BeautifulSoup, and Scrapy
- Hands-on experience in Linux platform is a must
- Understanding of design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge in relational and NoSQL databases
- Exposure to Big Data and Real-time analytics is a plus
- Knowledge of Machine learning or Natural language processing in Python is a plus
- Experience using a public cloud such as Amazon AWS
We at Perilwise are building the digital infrastructure for the insurance industry. We're looking for a tech lead, someone who can lead the dev team, and take over the day to day activities of the tech lead from the founders.
We are building a revolutionary insurtech platform offering to the entire market(intermediaries, clients, and later insurers)
We're an exciting early stage startup growing fast, and are looking to build cutting edge products across the insurance value chain.
The Role & Responsibilities
• Lead dev team to handle all issues arising w.r.t front end and backend
• Organize the entire tech stack and operations to ensure smooth functioning of the company
• Manage product pipeline and timeline effectively
• Work closely with founders on tech vision and strategy, and to implement improvements and new features on the platform.
• Work as a full stack developer where needed, helping dev team solve dev spikes
• Work across the stack in helping the company develop scalable solutions
• Co-ordinate with third party IT teams for API integration and testing
• Monitor and improve robustness and performance of platform
We'll be offering Salary + Equity, as an early stage startup.
Languages/Frameworks/Technologies you will need to know:
• Couch DB/MongoDB/SQL
• Angular 8/9
• Python Flask, Node.js
Experience levels: 4+ years. Previous leadership experience preferred but not necessary. These are guidelines, what’s most important for us is the candidate fit.