We at Hamon Technologies are looking for Full-Stack Developer -Trainees who can join our team and are bright enthusiastic junior and mid-level engineers who are eager to learn new technologies and grow with us.
We work on full-stack web/mobile projects as well as Web3 (NFT, Distributed Finance, and crypto) and AI/ML.
We work using several technologies like ReactJS, ExpressJS, Python, Golang, Solidity, DevOps, Blockchain, and more.
Other skills which are not compulsory - are Python, Terraform, Docker, AWS, Angular, Vue, and Deployments.
About Hamon Technology
Who are we?
We are Settlin, The first & only Full-stack Resale Home Buying PropTech Platform. Search online within 3 times the options anywhere else, visit offline via white-collar gig economy greeters, and transact online, all in just 4 months as opposed to the industry average of 18. The platform is powered by a modern, feature-rich, carefully handcrafted technology that integrates data, analytics, and all related services seamlessly.
What is your role?
Engineers at Settlin are expected to
- be strong problem solvers with a deep understanding of how to make software modular. If you’ve ever built a complete application/module all by yourself, that’s a major plus.
- understand the software architecture.
- train and coach other engineers on the team
What should you have mandatorily?
- Good Analytical Skills and Problem-Solving Ability
- A Deep Hunger to Learn and Create Technology
- A good sense of design, empathy, and good communication skills
What will help you boost up your application?
- React Material UI Framework: Material UI
- Backend: Node.js, Meteor.js framework
- DevOps: AWS, CI/CD, Docker
- Implementing automated testing platforms, unit tests, benchmarking, and optimization
- An experience in building end-to-end modules/applications
Why should you join us?
We are a small but dedicated team, solving some awesome real-world challenges. Developing scalable architectures and solutions while being involved at every step of it - right from planning to execution to deployment is something that will broaden your horizons beyond imagination. Not to mention, these solutions are propelling the most awaited changes in the way we do any real-estate transaction
Within a year we plan to have 4 separate teams of multiple web apps, flutter-based mobile apps, data analytics, and dev-ops. Depending on your area of interest, you will have an option to move into the team you want.
The primary benefit is learning. We give a huge emphasis on learning and supporting our developers in whatever way we can to groom their skills. Apart from that, we have a liberal leave/work-from-home policy and a very cohesive atmosphere at the office.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in enterprise software development using Java, and J2EE Framework.
- Passion for building enterprise web applications leveraging modern architecture principles, strong prior experience as a full stack developer.
- Expertise with CSS and building responsive pages, with a keen eye for UI design and usability
- Experience with web-accessibility/WCAG standards
- Experience working collaboratively with a globally distributed team.
- Experience with agile methodologies and good exposure to DevOps/CICD models.
- Passion for keeping up with new trends and developments in the programming community and is eager to find ways to incorporate these new ideas into our codebase.
Write clean, well-designed code and contribute to the development lifecycle of the website
Utilize your deep understanding of the WP library and other common practices to produce great WP-based products
Develop custom WP plugins, modules, and themes
Ensure your new custom creations work properly in all environments while overcoming conflicts with popular themes and plugins
Help formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
Design and implement new features and functionalities
Ability to hand-code WordPress sites that are well structured, clean, and semantic.
Create designs that are incredibly simple and elegant
Develop HTML with responsive which will be mobile friendly
Collaborate with the marketing team to understand requirements and develop creative solutions
Requirements for the role:
3+ years of experience
Strong knowledge of the WordPress platform
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / SVN
High energy, dynamic, hands-on self-starter with a successful track record
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and coordinate with stakeholders in multiple time zones
• Assist the learners with technical queries and provide resolutions and/or coordinate with
technical instructors for resolution.
• Host weekly technical sessions in association with expert instructors for the learners as per
• Audit question bank contents (assessments), creating/enhancing content after due research
• Create example applications/exercises/content which can be incorporated into courses
• Audit curriculum and assist with revision/upgrade strategies.
• Strong teaching and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills.
• Willingness to learn and upgrade
Client: The client is an online marketplace for luxury and fashion products in the middle east. Backed by leading investors, it is one of the fastest-growing platforms driving sustainable luxury.
- Top 100 Startups Globally by Red Herring and
- Top 5 Startups in UAE by Forbes Magazine, 100 top companies that are changing the MENA region by World Economic Forum
Position Full-stack Developer(PHP)
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, act as an individual contributor & collaborator.
- Write slick, testable, efficient code.
- Responsible for implementing best practices for project delivery.
- To Develop Applications using new web technologies, Planning, designing Web Applications.
- Quality & Timely Delivery of product requirements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the product meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Proven experience as a Full-Stack Developer with strong coding and design skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, B. Tech
- Good command over Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Mind Good to have experience in MVC frameworks such as YII / CI.
- Experience in Memcache, Redis, or similar caching technology.
- Familiar with web servers (NGINX/APACHE)
- Experience in using Git, AWS, Agile methodologies, RESTful web services
- Hands-on experience with Remote Debugging and other debugging tools and techniques.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into an existing system
CTC: 7-12 LPA
To apply: fill in this form https://www.bitlylinks.com/RG3KOeks1
For other open positions please visit: https://bit.ly/IndventurOpenroles
What’s the job ?
Software Engineer - FullStack
Where do I work?
Deloitte - Chennai or Bangalore
Why are we here?
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Mandatory skills to have