Domains we work in
Multiple: publishing, retail, banking, networking, social sector, education and many more.
Tech we use
Java, Scala, Golang, Elixir, Python, RoR, .Net, JS frameworks, IOS, Android
More details on tech
You name it and we might be working on it. The important thing is not technology here but what kind of solutions we provide to our clients. We believe to solve some of the most complex problems, holistic thinking and solution design is of extreme importance. Technology is the most important tool to implement the solution thus designed.
Skills & Requirements
Who should join us
We are looking for curious & inquisitive technology practitioners. Our customers see us one of the most premium advisory and development services firm, hence most of the problems we work on are complex and often hard to solve. You can expect to work in small (2-5) people teams, working very closely with the customers in iterative developing and evolving the solution. We are continually on the search for passionate, bright and energetic professionals to join our team.
So, if you are someone who has strong fundamentals on technology and wants to stretch, beyond the regular role based boundaries, then Sahaj is the place for you. You will experience a world, where there are no roles or grades and you will play different roles and wear multiple hats, to deliver a software project.
What would you do here
* Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
* Work closely with clients (commercial & social enterprises, start ups), both Business and Technical staff members
* Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
* Think through hard problems, not limited to technology and work with a team to realise and implement solutions
* Learn something new everyday
Below are key skills expected
* Development and delivery experience in any of the programming languages
* Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
* Great design and solutioning skills (OO & Functional)
* Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object- oriented applications
* Understanding of code refactoring and optimisation issues
* Understanding of Virtualisation & DevOps. Experience with Ansible, Chef, Docker preferable * Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to different situations
* Ability to handle ambiguity on a day to day basis
About Sahaj AI Software Pvt. Ltd
Our name ‘Sahaj’ reflects the mission that binds us together. As a company of technology artisans, we do this by harnessing the individuality and diversity in every one of us along with an emphasis on first principles thinking. It is how we find simple and yet sophisticated solutions to our clients’ most complex problems.
With purpose-built solutions and technology advisory, we solve the most complex engineering problems for clients to improve data availability and craft AI solutions that adapt and evolve with their changing needs or technology advances. Without technology force-fits and over-designed solutions, everything we do is crafted specifically for each client.
Our emphasis on craft makes us different. Our solutions for clients are never assembled in a software factory or replicas of pre-built solutions designed for others. We are a company that thrives because of our people. Unlike a software factory that relies on regimented processes or rigid methods to reduce our dependence on human talent, everything we do at Sahaj is designed with a singular objective of encouraging human ingenuity.
Full Stack Developer
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements. • Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Work with management to create and adhere to schedules, while maintaining flexibility to adapt to shifting market demands.
- Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
- Rapid prototyping, and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
- Work with Product Management to analyze require
Required Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of OOP design principles
- Visual Studio 2017 and above, SQL Server 2016 and above
- Remote debugging
- Unit Testing
- C#, ASP.NET MVC and MVC core, Web API and .Net Core web Api
- HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design understanding
- Understanding of web technology stack, including HTTP, REST, cookies, caching, and asset loading
- Windows & web services, WCF, MSMQ
- C# and .NET Framework • Experience with scalable, performant design and architecture
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Should be able to read and write basic SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions
- ADO.NET & LINQ to SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Azure
- Installation and deployment (Azure App)
- Experience with automated builds and deployment (Azure DevOps, TeamCity and Docker)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Angular or React UI framework
- Experience with Logi Analytics (Graylog etc.)
- Experience with .NET Web Forms and migrating to MVC
- Azure Function, Azure Service bus, Event hub, AWS Lambda, ElastiCache
Experience with NOSQL databases (Mongo or Cosmos)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or a related four-year degree.
- Hands on experience in development
- Preferred experience in leading a team
We're looking for talented, analytical and passionate people to join our proven team as a Senior Software Engineer based in Mumbai, India.
- We are disrupting the traditional fundraising process for private businesses and investors.
- You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and technologists in developing innovative funding and growth strategies for our users.
- Everything we do is focused on helping businesses and investors find their best match, from institutional investors all the way down to retail.
- Build and own Fundnel's products guided by our vision: to make private capital and investment opportunities more accessible to all.
- Contribute to the growth of the team by upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design, implement and launch new products and features.
- Work closely with PMs, designers, and other engineers to ideate solutions to user problems.
- Maintain stability and high integrity through testing processes with a focus on security and data protection.
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing sessions, focused on growing technical & personal skills for the team.
- Explore and integrate third-party API and services to enable impactful new capabilities.
- Conduct regular feedback reviews, assist in tech operations, facilitate standards and quality within the team and reduce technical debt.
- Ensure code quality and system security through automation, unit testing and structured code reviews.
- Make improvements to developer productivity through process or code improvements and mentorship.
- Work on a distributed team.
YOU’LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR US IF YOU
- A full-stack generalist, with minimum 5 years of working full-time as a software engineer.
- Significant experience in one of the following languages or frameworks: TypeScript, React, Python.
- Experience building complex web products, with expertise working on all parts of the stack (frontend, backend, anything in between).
- Understanding of DevOps to build and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- A full-stack generalist with experience building web applications.
- Experienced at writing clean, scalable code with significant experience in one or more scripting languages. You are product oriented, combining thoughtfulness with pragmatism and a will to get stuff done.
- Excited to move fast, prioritize, and constantly make critical product decisions.
- Comfortable with and curious about working outside of a traditional narrow engineering role.
- A self-starter: you have started something on your own before - a startup, an open-source project, something else.
- You believe effective and successful work is made possible by clear and honest communication, with a shared understanding of the long-term vision and immediate next actions. When you don't fully understand something, you ask lots of questions and use the opportunity to learn and grow.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Design/Architect Application Architecture
- Design/Architect Database Design/Architecture
- Provide solutions for Optimizing Application & Database Performance.
- Interacting with clients and understanding their tech requirements, to implement them accurately as per needs.
- Coordinate with team for task management.
- Understanding of MVC Architecture
- Proficient knowledge of PHP and Laravel Framework
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
Coditation Systems was founded by a serial entrepreneur, and a team of young talented technologists, some of who have grown to spearhead the organization. With its inception in 2016, we became a boutique technology services and solutions firm specializing in Machine Learning & AI, Data Engineering, and Cloud. We have a team of ninja architects, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers having decades of collective experience of applying emerging technologies to build cutting edge software products.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
A Day in the Life
● Work with development teams to ideate software solutions
● Design client-side and server-side architecture
● Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
● Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
● Write effective APIs
● Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
● Create security and data protection settings
● Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
● Write technical documentation
● Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
What you will need
● Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
● Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
● Familiarity with common stacks
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Great attention to detail
● Organizational skills
● An analytical mind
● Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Villa Plus is UK's leading villa holiday tour operator, providing holiday makers the ability to book their own private villas across Europe. Customers have a choice of close to 2000 villas in 19 destinations with option of booking flights, car hire, transfers and travel insurance. Over the last 33 years Villa Plus has catered for holidays for nearly 200,000 customers and it manages about 50,000 bookings annually online.
Our digital platform, www.villaplus.com runs totally in Azure Cloud. A headless CMS platform is used for non-villa marketing content. Ash software is value-added partner and technical arm of Villa Plus which aims at delivering delightful experience to customers.
7+ years in Product development
- Bachelor / Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
Our team is highly motivated and is looking for a senior engineer who can steer the team technically in our vision.
Strong belief in software craftsmanship and practicing it in day-to-day work, expert in Microsoft .NET technology stack is a must.
A good team player with expertise working as part of Agile teams. Hands-on experience in practicing Scrum, XP and Kanban.
- Strong hands-on experience in web development using ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Usage of SQL and no SQL databases
- Hands on experience in test-driven development and DevOps practices
- Strong design capabilities, following SOLID principles using C#
- Well-versed with pair-programming
- Working on solutions hosted in cloud environments (AWS or Azure)
- Implementation of Continuous Delivery processes
- Usage of Git
- Good understanding of Behaviour-driven development and domain-driven design
The following would be beneficial:
- Working in the travel and hospitality domain including:
- .Net core 2.0, Web API
- Frontend: Angular7
- Automating business processes
- Integration with 3rd party systems
- Customer management, including CRM solutions
- Content management
- Booking and post sales flows, web and mobile solutions
Are you interested in working from home office?
- Comprehensive experience working with remote teams
- Excellent communicator
- Open to travel to Pune office occasionally
- Contribution to the product roadmap in one-week sprint model
- Helping your team to deliver at high velocity
- Practice and promote Agile practices
- Continuously learn and deliver incremental business value
- Use Continuous Delivery Practices
- Select the best tools to solve the problems at hand
- Mentor junior team members
- Effective collaboration and removal of silos
- Build high availability solutions.
- Development of asynchronous and/or multi-tiered scalable applications
Job Location Pune
- Are you a software craftsman and passionate coder with a proven track record of successful deliveries?
- Are you interested in a high growth career opportunity and enjoy building software that brings smiles to our customers?
Then you are someone who will enjoy this incredibly challenging role with us.
Are you someone who never intended to play it safe and wants to challenge the status quo in every nook and corner of your life? Do you want to make the maximum utilization of your skills and knowledge? Would you want every decision and move that you make should have a big impact on the company for the better (even if it doesn't, we're a bunch of people who will give you the room to fail and learn from it)? The read on...
We are a start-up into online personal styling & fashion.
We are looking for a core team member as a CTO or Head of Technology. It is much more than a job and the main goals in the first few months will be to build the Android App for the Company, & the Technology team & its strategy, manage systems, and its maintenance regularly. Knowledge of AI & ML is a must. As this product needs to be build AI/ML ready
Don't expect a high salary as this is more of a hands-on plus management role with the right equity that can be provided based upon your performance.
- Designing and developing user interactions, front end architecture, back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness and cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Maintaining high-level coding structure.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- 1-3 year(s) working experience as a full stack developer.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as .NET, .NET Core, and Python.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and MongoDB
- Proficiency using Bitbucket/Git version control.