Domains we work in
Multiple: publishing, retail, banking, networking, social sector, education and many more.
Tech we use
Java, Scala, Golang, Elixir, Python, RoR, .Net, JS frameworks, IOS, Android
More details on tech
You name it and we might be working on it. The important thing is not technology here but what kind of solutions we provide to our clients. We believe to solve some of the most complex problems, holistic thinking and solution design is of extreme importance. Technology is the most important tool to implement the solution thus designed.
Skills & Requirements
Who should join us
We are looking for curious & inquisitive technology practitioners. Our customers see us one of the most premium advisory and development services firm, hence most of the problems we work on are complex and often hard to solve. You can expect to work in small (2-5) people teams, working very closely with the customers in iterative developing and evolving the solution. We are continually on the search for passionate, bright and energetic professionals to join our team.
So, if you are someone who has strong fundamentals on technology and wants to stretch, beyond the regular role based boundaries, then Sahaj is the place for you. You will experience a world, where there are no roles or grades and you will play different roles and wear multiple hats, to deliver a software project.
What would you do here
* Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
* Work closely with clients (commercial & social enterprises, start ups), both Business and Technical staff members
* Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
* Think through hard problems, not limited to technology and work with a team to realise and implement solutions
* Learn something new everyday
Below are key skills expected
* Development and delivery experience in any of the programming languages
* Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
* Great design and solutioning skills (OO & Functional)
* Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object- oriented applications
* Understanding of code refactoring and optimisation issues
* Understanding of Virtualisation & DevOps. Experience with Ansible, Chef, Docker preferable * Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to different situations
* Ability to handle ambiguity on a day to day basis
About Sahaj AI Software Pvt. Ltd
Our name ‘Sahaj’ reflects the mission that binds us together. As a company of technology artisans, we do this by harnessing the individuality and diversity in every one of us along with an emphasis on first principles thinking. It is how we find simple and yet sophisticated solutions to our clients’ most complex problems.
With purpose-built solutions and technology advisory, we solve the most complex engineering problems for clients to improve data availability and craft AI solutions that adapt and evolve with their changing needs or technology advances. Without technology force-fits and over-designed solutions, everything we do is crafted specifically for each client.
Our emphasis on craft makes us different. Our solutions for clients are never assembled in a software factory or replicas of pre-built solutions designed for others. We are a company that thrives because of our people. Unlike a software factory that relies on regimented processes or rigid methods to reduce our dependence on human talent, everything we do at Sahaj is designed with a singular objective of encouraging human ingenuity.
As a Senior Web Developer, you will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for app . You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining and updating our websites. You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry at a place where opportunity lurks everywhere and in everything. You will also be collaborating with the other team members such as the Content Team as well as the Design Team to refine the website and fix the technical issues. Your ultimate goal will be to provide user information solutions by creating web pages and apps.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
- Minimum 4 Years of experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with the following programming languages: NET Core (C#) and PHP.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
- Exceptional working knowledge of various website development techniques.
- Exceptional understanding of UI Prototyping tools.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- A keen eye on details.
- Previous working experience as a MERN/MEAN Stack Developer for 1 year (Minimum).
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 2+ versions or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular/React, LESS/SASS
- Development on both client and server-side
- Experience on Angular 2+ and React Js will be an plus point
- Experience on both MEAN/MERN Technologies will be an advantage.
The learning curve for SDEs at Internshala is huge. Our team works on several products (we have 2 main websites and an app, along with several minor websites) in parallel. We work on some of the most advanced technologies using languages including HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, Angular, React, Python, Android, and more. Adding to this is a ton of analytics, servers maintenance, and security-related tasks resulting in a journey full of learning and fun. This role would be an ideal career start for a developer.
What will you get?
1. Great mentoring - A great beginning to your programming career
2. A shot at building something truly disruptive, there is no revolutionary product for the recruitment like there is Uber for transportation/Amazon for e-commerce
3. A chance to really make a difference by creating products that will impact millions of lives for better
4. Awesome colleagues & a fun work environment
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Express JS
2. Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as Meteor JS, React JS, HTML5, CSS3
3. Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
4. Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
5. Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
6. Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
7. Ability to debug the application.
8. Should have complete knowledge of developing RESTful Services.
9. Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
11. Work with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple web applications
12. Manage end to end module lifecycle management of the product
13. Push and pull codes via Git repository
- Experience in NodeJS and development using MeteroJS
- Experience in front end frameworks - Meteor JS
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Knowledge of other frontend frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS will be an advantage
• High self motivation to lead & build projects from beginning to end;
• You've shipped multiple products and are willing/able to demonstrate how you solved specific problems to solve users needs;
• Excellent communication in presenting your code and communicating what problems they are solving while giving/receiving feedback;
• Ability to quickly grasp goals and requirements from light specifications;
• Must be able to effectively & efficiently work with stakeholders spreads across many timezones;
• 3+ years of experience working in a modern commercial web development environment and shipping solid product;
• Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST, Thrift);
• Past experience or familiarity with architectural patterns of large, high-scale web or mobile applications;
• Experience building and using continuous development environments; • Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities;
• Rigor in A/B testing, test coverage, and other web best practices;
• Analytical and strong quantitative skills, plus experience combining code and math;
• Familiar with most of the following: Microsoft Stack, Python, Node.js, Docker, AngularJS.
Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
Work with sharp, motivated and passionate co-workers spread across many regions.
Rare opportunity to make real positive impact on the world!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing complete website architecture.
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
A minimum of 2-3 yr experience in Full Stack web development.
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Designation - SDE II / III (3D team)
Livspace is India’s trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interiors. For interior designers and vendors, we’ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
We’re currently in nine Indian metro areas. We’ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we’re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us.
Skills required (Must haves):
- Should have knowledge of Web development
- Should have good logical thinking and able to code using best practices
- Should have knowledge of Angular JS or any MVC framework
Good to Have (Plus Points):
- Some knowledge of Python/java
- Some knowledge on Database (MySQL)
- Some knowledge of Three.js & 3D rendering tools in web-like blender, 3dsmax etc.
- Some knowledge of Geometry/mathematics knowledge
- Some functional knowledge of CSS Styling, though we are not looking for UI developer
What you will be working on:
- Active development of web based 3D Design tool which is used be interior designers to create awesome designs
- Creation of builder tool which helps in creating dynamic products (variable dimensions and finished) run time
- Development of rule engine which take care of ever growing product & design rules