Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
Job Description: -
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
About lad software solutions
Work Location: Permanent Remote, Hybrid model
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Experience: 2 to 6 Years
Notice Period: 30 to 60 days (Immediate Joiners are Preferred)
Salary: Open for Discussion.
Resume must contain: Mail id, Mobile number, Projects with Roles & Responsibilities and Technologies used in them .
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Job Location - Hyderabad & Ahmedabad
What you'll do:
· Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
· Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Automate feature testing and contribute UI testing framework
· Become a subject matter expert for our mobile applications
· Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
· Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
· Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
· A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
· A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
· Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
· Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
· Proficient with Apache Cordova framework
· Built or maintained custom Cordova plugin
· Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS
· Understanding of Apple certificate and profile management
· Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
· Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
We’re hiring a programmer to join our Engineering team to help shape the frontend and backend of our Vue and Laravel based applications.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers worldwide. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly and let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world. We’re looking for someone to help shape and build the future of our products.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. WittyPen is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
About the job
This job is primarily about building new features for our core platform and other products from scratch. But occasionally, you will also spend time fixing bugs and improving the code. We are a small Engineering team (and that’s intentional) with only three people in the Engineering team, (you’d be number four) which means that even though we have our areas of expertise, we all wear many hats.
Also, we tend to not think of our Engineers as mere coders. We want programmers who are good with communication skills (especially writing) and good vocabulary, as it helps with good team communication, iron out bugs and effectively discuss new initiatives. We want programmers who have a knack for solving interesting problems and building beautiful interfaces.
So on a day to day basis, you can expect the following from the job:
- Building polished user interface components with Vue and TailwindCSS
- Add necessary business logic and API capabilities for features to be built
- Improvise code based on feedback received
- Tracking technology changes and keeping our applications up-to-date
- Participate in brain-storming sessions, research with the team, and work on new initiatives
You will be mostly working with web technologies so if you love working with them, this is THE role for you. Below we have outlined what we expect:
- Apart from these two languages, we heavily work with MySQL. You should know how to write all sorts of SQL queries, understand the basics, and know the principles behind relational databases.
- You understand various programming paradigms, like MVC, and best practices such as SOLID principles or concepts of refactoring.
- You know what Laravel is and how it works.
- You have worked with modern CSS or worked with stuff like Flexbox, Sass, Stylus, BEM syntax, or Tailwind CSS.
- You understand what linters are, how they work, and how to use them.
- You don’t need to be a designer, but you understand good UI design and know when something isn’t at par.
Pay and benefits
This is a fully remote, full-time (40-hour per week) position, and you can choose your own work hours. You can also choose to work from our office in Pune, once it re-opens. All we ask is for you to be available whenever team activities are scheduled.
The salary for this position is between ₹360,000 - ₹420,000 INR (per annum) based on experience and expertise. We will also pay for any necessary equipment if needed.
We believe in working asynchronously and don’t believe in you being online for a fixed time period every day. We don’t track work hours either. Our only expectation is that the work allocated to you should be completed before deadlines. We are stringent with deadlines.
Our work culture is relaxed is fun. You are given complete freedom to explore and experiment with new technologies and initiatives we take. We also do “tech classroom” sessions every once in a while to collectively discuss and better understand the technologies we use. You will be learning a lot of new things, and we intend entirely to learn from you as well!
How to apply
In the application, tell us not just how you can help us build WittyPen, but also how WittyPen can help you grow. Let us know if you’ve seen our work and like what we do. Do write about any new web technology you like and why. Be honest about yourself and tell us if you don’t know something. If you write things like “I will do anything to make your company a big success”, you will be straightaway rejected.
Keep it sharp, short, and mention things that matter to you. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We’re giving you our full attention.
And honestly, we are not really interested in resumes. But that doesn’t mean we’re not interested in what you’ve worked on in the past. We’re just leaving it up to you to tell your own story the way you want to tell it.
When applying, write whatever you put together in the “Your Application” field.
Can’t wait to hear from you!
Your primary role will be the implementation of the application for either desktop or mobile devices with a focus on performance. With your understanding of AngularJS / React JS best practices you will create modules and components with which you architect the application. You will take existing design and front-end templates and enhance them with CSS animations and implement idiomatic markup. You will team up with the back-end developers to connect to.
- Building, optimising and maintaining front-end web apps
- Maintaining high performance and compatibility across platforms and devices
- Understanding what is needed for a smooth workflow between yourself, the front-end developers and designers
- Communicate thoroughly with the back-end department to help build a best-practice RESTful API
- Integrate external web services
- APIs using standard methods. A thorough understanding of the components of the platform is essential.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in JS based development
- Hands-on Working Experience Of MVC Frameworks Like Angular.js & React.js.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Exposure To Sass, Grunt, Node Js.
We are currently hiring a Frontend developer for a startup in the B2C marketplace space based out of Mumbai. This startup is an Online Marketplace, that serves as a Discovery and Booking Platform for Kids’ Activity Classes. Operations were launched in November 2019, and have over 20KParents and 500+ educators listed on our Platform across the major Tier-I and Tier-II cities in India.
Platform details are listed below :
- A SaaS platform for educators to simplify the management of their classes and
workshops. Educators get access to a dashboard and use our Class Management tool
to create listings, view registrations, manage bookings and payments. The dashboard
also provides analytics for teachers to track visitor traffic, see drop offs and
understand which social media channel generates maximum ROI for them.
- Discovery & Booking Platform for parents so that they can search, view and book
classes and workshops for their children.
Top 2 role must have’s
- You should have REACT JS experience of building a product
- You should be willing to work in a very early stage startup( Not funded yet)
Tech skills required for this role:
- Front end design in REACT JS at least 1.5 years
- AWS server
- Mongo Database
- API's written in Nodejs
Qualification B.Sc. / B.Tech (CS / IT), MCA, BCA
Shift (Mon to Fri)
• 2 to 5 years of experience as a Front-end Developer
• Should have the advance knowledge in the area of Angular/AngularJS.
• Should be able to upgrade Angular JS to latest versions. • Should have strong knowledge in the areas of Bootstrap, CSS and jQuery.
• Profound knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Code as per W3C and ECMA Principles.
• Should be able to convert PSD to HTMLs using Bootstrap and AngularJS.
• Good understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Like Git • Hands on experience with markup languages
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them. • Familiarity with browser testing and debugging • In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Understanding of layout aesthetics
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
• Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
• Team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated and driven
Roles and Responsibilities
• Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages • Maintain and improve website
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Design web / mobile-based features
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
• Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
• Create quality mockups and prototypes
• Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
• Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Compensation and Benefits:
• Excellent Salary Structure
• Employee friendly corporate work culture
• Exposure to interact with US people
• Timings are fixed with Saturday and Sunday Off
• Lucrative Rewards and Recognition
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional front-end code.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or MCA.
- 2-5 years of experience
- Good in fundamentals of Computer Science and Programming Languages
ONLY FOR WOMEN/RETURNING WOMEN
Client: A Leading Product Healthcare Company
Position: Senior Software Engineer - Java & UI Software Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad remote working
Roles & Description
- Developing experience on AngularJS 1.x. ,HTML, Bootstrap, CSS and SCSS.
- Good verbal and communicationwith UI development skills having 3 years and above of experience.
- Strong problem solver who can work independently and having good analytical skills
- B.Tech /MCA/ ENGG qualification.
- Flexible work hours
Beyond Pinks Will Offer
- We will offer free 1 week training and help you prepare for resume writing and interview.
- We will also train on managing work life balance, speaking confidently, salary negotiation and bouncing back after career break.
We are looking for a passionate Sr.Software Engineer to design, develop and maintain the software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. The candidate should have working knowledge in the specialist area of
Spring Boot Framework , Hibernate/JPA,
REST API using the Java,
GIT / GitHub/SVN,
Note : JSP,Servlet and Spring Boot is must
Added AdvantageMicro service architecture
BE / MCA
5+ years of work experience.
Working 6 days per week
Good Communication Skills.