Role on paper : Senior Software Engineer.
Must have technical expertise :
- 5-8 years experience working with Angular, NodeJS, Graphql
- Experience with building Progressive and cross platform web applications.
- Experience with UI Build tools like Webpack, npm, Gulp, Bower etc.
- Experience with Unit testing frameworks like Jasmine, MochaJS or Jest
- Knowledge of cross browser compatibility, browser rendering behaviour and performance.
- 2-3 years experience working extensively with at least one database (sql, nosql, stream or graph databases)
- Should have experience in Containerizing and deploying applications using Docker and Kubernetes and writing Microservices in general.
- Good to have experience working with Scala
- Should have experience working with GCP
- Has some experience writing High level and Low Level Architecture designs to implement end to end features.
- Experience with devops tools like : Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD
- Building an API Microservices to support ElasticSearch responses
About Freestone Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- First and foremost, developing software our users need
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting, and hiring
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
- Remain cool and effective in a crisis
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
- Passionate about great technologies, especially open source
- Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them
Klenty is a Software Product company operating in the Sales Engagement category.
One of the fastest growing SAAS startups in the sales engagement space, Klenty is headquartered in California and operates from Chennai, India.
Klenty’s Sales Engagement Product helps thousands of sales teams automate all the repetitive activities involved in the sales process like sending emails, follow-ups, tracking engagement metrics, etc - so that the sales team can focus more on activities like building relationships and closing deals.
With over 3000 customers all over the world, we are on a mission to transform every B2B Sales team into an unstoppable force
Join us in building the future of sales engagement software
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
Roles and Resposibilities
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- Flawless implementation of our approved user interface.
- Design and deployment of our database used in online and offline executions and construction of our REST API.
- Integrating with third-party APIs and existing frameworks.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- Providing improvements to the product being supported.
- Actively participated in release and sprint planning, artifact creation, sprint testing, regression testing, demonstrations, retrospectives, and solution releases.
- Developing and adhering to best practices for developing applications and continuously contributing to team performance improvement and collaboration.
- Design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document programs.
- Writing unit tests to continually improve the quality of our ability to introduce features at a rapid pace.
- Programming, updating, and managing server-side code.
- Working closely with other developers to maintain structured code.
- Continuously improve the tribe’s services to achieve technical excellence and pay off the technical debt over time.
- At least 3 years of experience with: Relevant back-end programming
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions.
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end.
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS pre-processors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy.
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git
- Experience with agile and/or DevOps processes and tools (e.g., JIRA,) Ability to translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases. Excellent skills in DB schema design.
Navtech is a premier IT software and Services provider. Navtech’s mission is to increase public cloud adoption and build cloud-first solutions that become trendsetting platforms of the future. We have been recognized as the Best Cloud Service Provider at GoodFirms for ensuring good results with quality services. Here, we strive to innovate and push technology and service boundaries to provide best-in-class technology solutions to our clients at scale. We deliver to our clients globally from our state-of-the-art design and development centers in the US, Hyderabad, and Pune.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Navtech is looking for a Python Technical Lead/ Architect to lead and manage ongoing development projects and design, develop and test software solutions. Technical Lead/Manager will be responsible for building high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. Should be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects they oversee.
Working as a Python Technical Lead / Architect at Navtech, you will:
- Design and develop high-quality products using Python and running on Cloud Infrastructure.
- Participate in a full development life-cycle following Agile/Scrum methodology: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release.
- Participate in designing the project architecture keeping in mind given business requirements, security implications and feasibility.
- Creating high-level product specifications and design documents.
- Enforcing technical design and code review together. Focus on hard technical artifacts such as ER diagrams, time-sequence diagrams, truth tables, pseudocode, etc.
- Participate in pre-design work with the product team for new features to outline high-level solutions and align them with overall Platform architecture.
- Recommend tools and capabilities from various on-premise, cloud-based, and hybrid resources.
- Own technical backlog for a specific architecture domain.
- Be a knowledge keeper for product architecture, its alignment to product vision, expert in design and high level implementation of applications.
- Provide overall mentorship, coaching and on-demand training to improve and unify development style and software craftsmanship within the teams.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
- A 6-12 years of Experience as a full-stack developer who has expertise on multiple phases of a project lifecycle from concept development to solutions design, implementation, optimization and support.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns, Multi-threading, Distributed Systems, and OO Analysis & Design & Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Experience on Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment pipeline including Maven, Ansible, Dockers, Jenkins, SonarQube & adherence to test-driven development processes using frameworks like JUnit / Mockito.
- Experience in working on RESTful web services development.
- Experience in working with DBMS like PostgreSQL / MySQL / MS-SQL/ NOSQL/ MongoDB etc.
- Extensive experience with microservice-based architectures and technologies.
- AWS is your preferred infrastructure provider and you have significant experience in the core AWS IaaS eco-system as well as other parts of their constantly evolving ecosystem.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner.
- An analytical mind & pay attention to detail.
- Should have a Master’s Degree /Bachelor's (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English medium.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Medical Insurance cover for self & family.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
Salary range is 20 LPA to 30 LPA
- Observe, strategize, develop and design required software solutions.
- Designing Client-Side and Server-Side Architecture and Rendering and Static Site Generation.
- To confer with users - by studying systems flow, data usage & work related bottlenecks.
- Design and implement Back End and Front End code
- Interact with the production team, understand their workflow and find new ways to automate their workflow.
- Write effective APIs as well as Integrate third-party APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Manage huge data sets including structured and unstructured data sources.
- Machine learning tools for workflow automation.
- Knowledge of Spark and Map Reduce.
- Strong Knowledge of and C#, .NET
- Strong knowledge of client-side dynamic and rich UI applications development.
- Experience in Spark, Hadoop, Scala, and Elastic Search is a plus point.
- Experienced in building applications that meet enterprise needs – secure, scalable, loosely coupled design
- Exceptional design, coding, and problem-solving skills, with a bias for architecting at scale.
- Experience using NPM, Web-Pack, Gulp.
- Familiarity with performance testing and optimization’s.
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms, and design patterns
- Write robust modular code for the full stack using the latest technologies, test and optimize it to work for high performance and scale and deploy it to the UiPath cloud platform.
- Work with various horizontal teams such as Structure, Electrical, Mechanical, Accessibility, Legal, and Finance and also interact with other core teams across locations at UiPath
- Own the smooth running of your cloud service or docker service, and respond to live site issues.
- Strong oral and written communication, and other soft skills critical to collaborating and engage with teams
Open - Always up for new ideas and able to take and give feedback in a positive way.
- Straightforward - Deal with colleagues in an open and transparent manner. Appreciates
teamwork and able to raise concerns if required
- Driven - sets high goals, doesn’t give up, and makes sacrifices to ensure that their job gets done
on time and meets/exceeds expectations.
- Curious - Aware of new technologies and uses them to make new improvements in the
- Smart - Innovative and thinks out of the box, in difficult situations finds a way to succeed no
- Responsible - takes ownership of tasks given and has a strong work ethic.
Acquired strong proven professional programming experience.
- Strong command of Algorithms, Data structures, Design patterns, and Product Architectural Design.
- Good understanding of DevOps, Cloud technologies, CI/CD, Serverless and Docker, preferable AWS
- Proven track record and expert in one of the field - DevOps/Frontend/Backend
- Experience with at least one of the Database systems - RDBMS and NoSQL
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- A naturally inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong experience in using AGILE or SCRUM techniques to build quality software.
- Advantage: experience in React js, AWS, Nodejs, Golang, Apache Spark, ETL tool, data integration system, certification in AWS, worked in a Product company and involved in making it from scratch, Good communication skills, open-source contributions, proven competitive coding pro
Roles and Responsibilities
Based in Jaipur, you will be working in a collaborative team on cutting edge technologies in a supportive and dynamic environment. Ultimately you are responsible for building the CODI and on-boarding new clients - this involves:
- Developing a good understanding of the solutions which Peak delivers, and how these link to Peak’s overall strategy.
- Making suggestions towards shaping the strategy for a feature and engineering design.
- Managing own workload and usually delivering unsupervised. Accountable for their own workstream or the work of a small team.
- Understanding Engineering priorities and is able to focus on these, helping others to remain focussed too
- Acting as the Lead Engineer on a project. Helps ensure others follow Peak processes, such as release and version control.
- An active member of the team, through useful contributions to projects and in team meetings.
- Supervising others. Deputising for a Lead and/or support them with tasks. Mentoring new joiners/interns and Masters students. Sharing knowledge and learnings with the team.
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment to maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Understanding and improving performance of web applications through tools like Lighthouse/ Google Page Insights or similar.
- Interpreting the results and implement design improvements
- Mentoring of new members, provide directions for secure coding, and extensive code reviews to ensure the highest quality code is shipped to production.
- Configuring and managing web servers like Nginx or Apache
- Monitoring web applications using tools like AWS, CloudWatch, NewRelic APM or similar MERN stack developers, with focus on Express, React and Node
What you need to have:
- B.E/ B.Tech- Min 65 %
- Web Server Application setup for B2C with significant scale (more than 100K daily users)
- React Native based development experience
- Understanding of Mobile application development (Android and/ or iOS)
- Good understanding of Laravel framework
- Real-world experience in configuring and managing web servers like Nginx or Apache
- Good understanding of git-based SCM, Jenkins based build systems, CI/ CD pipelines, and deployment frameworks
- Sound knowledge of web application architecture
- Experience in working with stakeholders in Product Management and Business teams
- Extensive experience in building and supporting PHP or Node- based Web Server Application
- Hands-on experience in managing performance, stability, and security of node/ PHP based web applications on the server-side
Java Full Stack With Angular 2+ ,java8, Spring MVC, Springboot, Microservices, Webservices REST API, Hibernate
- Minimum 3+ years' experience as a software developer.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Linux and/or OS X experience.
- Experience consuming API endpoints.
- Good to have - Kafka/queuing system
- Should be well-versed in using multiple Databases - SQL/NO SQL,
- Should have experience using in- memory Data Bases-Redis
- Experience with Unit-Testing.
- Experience building web applications with responsive design.
- Strong knowledge of design principles, user interfaces, web standards and usability.
- ES6, React JS/JSX, Redux, Web pack, Immutable.js.
Desired Skills and Experience