We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We are a mission-driven team having worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, etc.
As an early engineer at Cypherock you may:
● Implement protocols that empower millions over the world
● To ship global products that increase the adoption of decentralized currencies
● Work on World's first products. Yes! we are one of the few Indian companies building for the World from India
● Get inspired to create breakthrough technologies
● Experience in MEAN stack and writing Python scripts. React dev skills are a must. Experience with the Electron framework for desktop app development will be a plus
● Experience working in remote teams
● Excellent code documentation and communication skills
Cypherock - Safest Web3 Wallet #crypto #blockchain
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
The exciting part of joining our organization is here for you. Once you complete a career span of 1year and above in our company based on your performance, you will get an opportunity to work in our onshore office in "Australia".
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective TDD and BDD driven APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
We're looking for an Engineer/Senior Engineer to join our Operations Engineering Team. The Operations Engineering Team forms the backbone of our core business. We build and iterate over our core platform that handles orders, payments, delivery promises, order tracking, logistics integrations to name a few. Our products are actively used by Fynd users, Operations, Delights, and Finance teams. Our team consists of generalist engineers who work on building REST APIs, Internal tools, and Infrastructure for all these users.
- Build scalable and loosely coupled services to extend our platform
- Build bulletproof API integrations with third party APIs for various use cases
- Evolve our Infrastructure and add a few more nines to our overall availability
- Have full autonomy and own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well operate large-scale applications on AWS
- Give back to the open source community through contributions on code and blog posts
- This is a startup so everything can change as we experiment with more product improvements
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer-facing web/app products
- Expertise in Node.JS and Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Express.js, Koa.js, Socket.io (http://socket.io/" target="_blank">http://socket.io/)
- Good knowledge of async programming using Callbacks, Promises and Async/Await
- Hands on experience with Frontend codebases using HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Working knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- You've worked with AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- Experience with Frontend Stack would be added advantage (HTML,CSS)
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
- Experience in Vue.js would be plus
Biostrap is based in Los Angeles, California with our team working remotely in several countries around the globe. This is a remote position, you’ll need a computer and a high speed internet connection.
We are looking for the curious kinds, the enthusiasts, the always learning Sr. Fullstack
developers to build our web development projects @ Biostrap. As a Fullstack developer,
you will be a part of a lean but extremely passionate team of engineers and work
towards making and keeping Biostrap as the go-to best health platform.
Responsibilities: What would the job be like?
● Engage in product shaping decisions at Biostrap and work with a globally
distributed dev team to build the next best health platform.
● Designing and building a web interface that drives Biostrap’s business, and
engages and meets the functional needs of our customers and partners.
● Be involved in the entire lifecycle of projects, including design, UX, coding,
architecture, deployment. (We believe in full ownership principle)
● Write simple and effective APIs.
● Expected to deliver clean, testable and well-designed code for the same.
● Work with other engineers in developing architecture that is resilient to changes
in product requirements and usage.
● Collaborate across teams from engineering, marketing, customer support and
design for efficient product development.
● Pragmatism to the core: arrive at technology decisions after discussions with
other engineers weighing pros and cons of each aspect of the feature lifecycle.
Qualifications: Who should apply for this role?
● You have 3+ years of working in small to medium size teams building and
● You pledge on React.
● You spin out Nodejs servers like it's your fantasy land.
● Working knowledge of GIT for version control.
● Know how to optimize web performance with the plethora of tricks and tools
available in the ecosystem.
● General awareness of SQL and database design concepts.
● Understand/Have knowledge about cross-browser compatibility and mobile
friendly web designs.
● And of course, you have the makings of a star developer - impressive problem
solving skills, sharp reasoning and a logical bent.
● You already use Biostrap and have plenty of feedback to provide.
● You can lecture developers on premature optimizations.
● You contribute to Open Source projects or have a good Github/GitLab presence
to showcase your past projects.
● You have a decent presence on CodePen.
● You have booked your ticket for Mars :P
• 4+ years' experience as Full Stack PHP Software with knowledge of PHP frameworks. Node.js,
• At least 2+ year recent experience working in LARAVEL 4 experience.
• Experience in any of these MVC frameworks (preferably Laravel)
• 1-3+ years of commercial experience in PHP (Frameworks including Laravel)
• At least 3+ Years Proven experience with MySQL PostgreSQL
• At least 1+ year Server migration from MySQL/PostgreSQL to AWS essential.
• At least 1+ year experience creating RESTful APIs, Web Services, Developing Microservices,
• At least 1+ Year Hybrid Mobile App Development experience preferably by using Firebase
• Sound understanding of SQL and demonstrated experience writing optimised SQL queries
• Experience with Java Script, Angular Js latest, Node Js, Angular,
• Experience using different branching and merging strategies of Git and Bitbucket
• Software Design, Development, Debugging & Testing fundamentals.
• Social media and SEO knowledge is advantageous.
• A good communicator, with the ability to explain concepts to non-technical people.
• Experience in a leadership role where you have had to lead, manage and mentor others.
• Accurate with strong attention to detail.
Knowledge in code quality tools like SonarQube is an advantage
Good to Have
Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
DevOps mindset and experience
Knowledge in code quality tools like SonarQube is an advantage
2+ years experience of multiple back-end languages & MEAN
Broad experience with various Java development frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring REST Experience with ORM technologies such as Spring Data JPA, Hibernate, Mybatis Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB), web servers (e.g.Apache, Jetty) and UI/UX design. Experience with GitLab, Jenkins, Maven
About The Company
Vested is a cross-border wealth platform on a mission to enable local investors to go global. Our first step is to empower retail investors from India with access to the US stock market. Vested provides a low cost and easy-to-use platform that includes knowledge and insights to help clients make smart investment decisions.
We are looking for a full stack developer interested in building high performance web app and company page. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Android Studio, XCode, and Gradle
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Familiarity with SQL databases
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git).
Technical expertise necessary:
- 2+ years of experience on the Node.js
- 2+ years of experience with popular React.js, workflows (Redux), and Express.js
- 2+ years of experience with SQL databases
- 1+ years of experience with AWS and Redis
- Experience creating charts and graphs
- Deep understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience deploying and maintaining a micro-service architecture
- Experience with server-less infrastructure paradigms (AWS Lambda, etc).
- Experience building a scalable product is a bonus!
Our perfect candidate is someone that:
- is proactive and an independent problem solver
- is a constant learner. We are a fast growing start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- is a team player and good communicator
Role: Full-Stack Lead Software Developer – Building Materials Start-up
Experience: 5+ Years preferred (3+ years mandatory)
About the Company: AndesInfra Solutions is a Hyderabad based Building materials start-up. The founders have over 20 years’ experience in the industry having worked with reputed clientele over these years. The start-up is re-defining how products and services are offered in the construction industry by focusing on driving better efficiencies. Powered by Technology and Innovative business models, the start-up is aiming to solve the root causes of project cost and time over runs, service delivery and quality assurance.
About the Industry: The real estate sector in India is expected to reach $1Trn by 2030 and contribute to ~13% of India’s GDP by then. The industry is heavily fragmented with most players struggling for efficiencies. There is a growing trend towards product modularization and service orientation leading to greater stress on efficiencies.
Overview of the role: As the full-stack lead developer, you are part of the organization’s senior management team leading the technology team. You will work with both internal and external members to build, test, deploy and maintain high quality software products/enhancements
- You are expected to write high quality code for applications, database integrations, interfaces and code enhancements
- You will lead the entire cycle of software development to delivery and maintenance. You must be comfortable working with agile, lean and continuous delivery practices
- You are expected to recommend, design and implement the optimal choices on technology, tools and architecture
- You will keep sanctity of the code and structure when working with external teams
- You must ensure the overall security of the applications and the data
- You are expected to lead code reviews, cloud deployments/Dev-Ops
- You are expected to build, coach and lead the technology team to successful deliveries
- You are expected to build a tech team for the company, that works under your leadership
- 4+ years’ deep experience across All of MEAN Stack
- Must have expert level data modelling skills
- Must have been involved in the launch of IOS and Android Apps or Progressive Web Apps
- Must have built and/or managed and technology team in your previous organizations
- Must be able to work cross-functionally and demonstrate business acumen and judgement
- Having an appreciation/some background in construction industry is a plus
- Competitive salaries
- Generous equity
- Flexible work hours
We are Quamtulum Ventures an upcoming, direct to consumer ecommerce startup based out of Bangalore.
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Experience: 6-8 years
Mandatory Skills Sets
- Expert level design & coding skills .NET framework. Must have wide range of exposure to all .NET framework components like ASP.Net with C#, MVC Ado.Net, WPF, WCF etc. Unit Test Framework
- Good exposure to UI technologies like HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, JQuery, Bootstrap, Angular
- Work on relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Non-relational database – Mongo DB/Postgres
- Agile development methodologies and techniques & tools
- Experience in web services, Microservices
- Experience in developing complex/custom application
- Should be able to mentor Software Engineers to support design, code and meet software quality code standards as well as independently design and deliver projects
- Technical Hands on, Passionate, creative and team player
- Solving critical business problems and strong delivery focused
- Excellent Communication and problem-solving skills
Preferred Skills Sets
- Experience in cloud native application development using Azure or AWS will be an advantage
- Direct customer communication with European/US customers.
- Customer site work experience