A top of the line, premium software advisory & development services firm. Our customers include promising early stage start ups, fortune 500 enterprises and investors. We draw inspiration from Leonardo Da Vinci's famous quote - Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Domains we work in
Multiple; publishing, retail, banking, networking, social sector, education and many more.
Tech we use
Java, Scala, Golang, Elixir, Python, RoR, .Net, JS frameworks
More details on tech
You name it and we might be working on it. The important thing is not technology here but what kind of solutions we provide to our clients. We believe to solve some of the most complex problems, holistic thinking and solution design is of extreme importance. Technology is the most important tool to implement the solution thus designed.
Who should join us
We are looking for curious & inquisitive technology practitioners. Our customers see us one of the most premium advisory and development services firm, hence most of the problems we work on are complex and often hard to solve. You can expect to work in small (2-5) people teams, working very closely with the customers in iterative developing and evolving the solution. We are continually on the search for passionate, bright and energetic professionals to join our team.
So, if you are someone who has strong fundamentals on technology and wants to stretch, beyond the regular role based boundaries, then Sahaj is the place for you. You will experience a world, where there are no roles or grades and you will play different roles and wear multiple hats, to deliver a software project.
- Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
- Work closely with clients (commercial & social enterprises, start ups), both Business and Technical staff members * Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
- Think through hard problems, not limited to technology and work with a team to realise and implement solutions
- Learn something new everyday
- Development and delivery experience in any of the programming languages
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great design and solutioning skills (OO & Functional)
- Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object-oriented applications
- Understanding of code refactoring and optimisation issues
- Understanding of Virtualisation & DevOps. Experience with Ansible, Chef, Docker preferable * Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to different situations
- Ability to handle ambiguity on a day to day basis
Skills:- J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate (Java), Java and Scala
About Sahaj AI Software Pvt. Ltd
Our name ‘Sahaj’ reflects the mission that binds us together. As a company of technology artisans, we do this by harnessing the individuality and diversity in every one of us along with an emphasis on first principles thinking. It is how we find simple and yet sophisticated solutions to our clients’ most complex problems.
With purpose-built solutions and technology advisory, we solve the most complex engineering problems for clients to improve data availability and craft AI solutions that adapt and evolve with their changing needs or technology advances. Without technology force-fits and over-designed solutions, everything we do is crafted specifically for each client.
Our emphasis on craft makes us different. Our solutions for clients are never assembled in a software factory or replicas of pre-built solutions designed for others. We are a company that thrives because of our people. Unlike a software factory that relies on regimented processes or rigid methods to reduce our dependence on human talent, everything we do at Sahaj is designed with a singular objective of encouraging human ingenuity.
tl;dr: Ensure there are no 500's, virtually no 502's, detailed 400's and lots and lots of 200's!
We facilitate entire colleges and large companies around the world to conduct proctored, online assessments with high concurrency. We also roll out features at a rapid pace. Your job will be to ensure that users can continue to use us, as features get deployed. Students and candidates who face a website issue in the middle of a test get furious very easily. Further, we don't have a "Customer Success" team. So, your role will be critical to ensuring that everything runs smoothly!
We won't insult your intelligence by saying that you need to know about REST APIs and that you must help drive engineering excellence. If you don't know that already, you shouldn't apply to this job!
We are a tiny, inexperienced team that has achieved a lot of traction due to our product's timing. We are looking for someone who has worked in established setups so that they can instill some discipline.
- Flask & SQLAlchemy
- AWS, git, CI/CD
- Experience leading a team
- Computer-science background in college
If you are the kind who likes to dabble in architecting disparate systems, obsesses over uptime and is constantly thinking of whether you should have just used POST instead of PATCH, you are likely a great fit.
The role of the backend developer is designing and building applications on Java11/Spring/Hibernate. They closely with design and product management teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Must have worked on Spring Boot as an individual contributor.
- Develop a distributed and scalable solution for high-performance financial solutions
- Design, code, test, debug, and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture
- Develop tools for performance tracking, monitoring, and reporting on the suite of server-side applications
- Perform and manage stages of the SLDC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager
- Should have knowledge of Cloud applications preferably on AWS
- Must have experience/knowledge in Cluster Management Frameworks (e.g., Spark), Kafka, Elastic Search, Docker and database, build-and-test (preferred).
- Demonstrate skills in problem-solving and decision-making
- Experience with Test Driven Development using TestNG/Junit testing frameworks
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with server-side core java development
- Hands-on experience in Micro Services with Spring Boot and use of tools like SonarQube, Jenkins, and AWS.
- Test methodologies and testing tools e.g. JUnit.
- Shell scripting to handle basic scripting
- Able to work independently and produce high-quality solutions.
- Excellent team player and strong interpersonal skills.
- Participating in code reviews
Work Environment Details
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious financial services marketplace spanning investment banking, debt capital markets, institutional finance, retail lending and asset management
- A journey that will challenge and reward you in a manner few others will
- 2.5+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
We are looking for a PHP/Laravel Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of a Social Networking Application aimed at a vast number of various Android Mobile devices. Your primary focus will be the development of the back-end and their integration with front-end services. You will work alongside other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable PHP code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Follow best practices in code implementation
- Willing to work on flexible time zones if required
Desired Candidate Profile
- A degree in programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs like REST.
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using MySQL.
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
- A portfolio of applications and programs to your name.
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- Great communication skills.
- The desire and ability to learn.
Clinical Trials are the biggest bottleneck in bringing new drugs, devices, and vaccines to patients. On average, getting a new drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $1B+. To make it worse, the process is inflicted with a great number of transparency issues. We are aiming to solve this through technology and platformization of clinical trials. We develop and offer next-generation technology platforms to pharmaceutical and biotech companies for running their clinical trials by integrating the entire process in an end-to-end workflow. Since Day 1, our vision is to make clinical trials faster, seamless, accessible to patients, and more transparent. We are driven by our technology-first approach to reduce inefficiency and increase patient-centricity in Clinical Trials. Founded by IIT Roorkee Alumni, Triomics is backed by top investors such as Y Combinator, Nexus Venture Partners, and General Catalyst.
1. Writing clean, modular, scalable, and reusable code with well-maintained documentation.
2. Working closely with the founding team to come up with product implementation architecture.
3. Designing and Implementing APIs while closely collaborating with front-end developers.
4. Implementing a stable and automated DevOps pipeline with state-of-the-art cloud services.
5. Developing database schemas and routinely evaluating them as per product requirements.
6. Maintaining a high coverage of testing by implementing Unit as well as Integration tests.
Our tech stack includes Python, Django, PostgreSQL for the backend, and ReactJS for the frontend.
We also use Celery and Redis for scheduling and multiple AWS services combined with docker for
1. Bachelors in Computer Science or related field with 1-6 years of experience
2. Have implemented and deployed at least 1 or 2 production-level applications in the past.
3. Strong experience with Python (Django) as well as REST APIs.
4. Comfortable working with SQL Databases (Preferably PostgreSQL)
5. Experience with DevOps - Docker or Kubernetes, CI/CD pipelines, and AWS.
6. Prior experience of working in an early-stage startup environment is a plus.
1. Competitive CTC: 10-30% hike in the fixed component from your last or current salary +
ESOPs ( 10 - 25L)
2. Rent-Free accommodation in Gurugram
3. Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
IITs, BITS , NITs ,Vellore IT ,NIE Mysore,VIT Pune ,VJTI Mumbai
Interested candidates can also share their CV on
recruiter zero four at the rate tigihr dot com
Salary range is upto fourty lpa.
● 2-3 years of strong software (application or infrastructure) development experience and software engineering skills (Java/Kotlin/Golang/Python).
● Knowledge of the principles to construct fault-tolerant, reliable, and durable software systems
● Knowledge to evaluate trade-offs between correctness, robustness, performance, space,and time
● Real passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Broad knowledge with hands-on experience of public cloud offerings like AWS
● Familiarity with cloud architecture patterns and an engineering discipline to produce software with quality
- 8+ years experience in web application development and architecture.
- ·Extensive experience using open source software libraries
- Strong experience in at least one MVC architecture or application of the pattern
- Solid hands on experience with Java
- Strong experience with SQL ( Oracle, MySQL, Postgres)
- Strong experience in Data Structures & Algorithms
- ·Must have built end to end continuous integration and deployment infrastructure for micro services
- Strong commitment to good engineering discipline and process including code reviews and delivering unit tests in conjunction with feature delivery
- Must possess excellent communication and teamwork skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills are required.
- Self-starter that is results focused with the ability to work independently and in teams.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Prior experience building modular, common and scalable services
- Experience using chef, puppet or other deployment automation tools
- Experience working within a distributed engineering team including offshore
- Bonus points if you have contributed to an open source project
- Familiarity and experience with agile (scrum) development process
- Proven track record of identifying and championing new technologies that enhance the end-user experience, software quality, and developer productivity
NetCracker Technology, a subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is the leading provider of BSS/OSS solutions to service providers around the world. From billing, customer care, and real-time charging and policy solutions, to resource and network management, service fulfillment & assurance, our comprehensive software and services capabilities enhance the customer experience through content-rich offerings and reduced costs.
NetCracker's innovative end-to-end BSS/OSS solutions enable service providers to operationalize next-generation connectivity, maximize the convergence of Network and IT, monetize content, and deliver a compelling customer experience.
Founded in 1993, NetCracker became a subsidiary of NEC Corporation in 2008 and acquired the Convergys Information Management division in 2012. We are CMML 5, Product based company.
- Work as a member of development team towards the Product Suite
- Estimating efforts and duration on development
- Involved in solution implementation projects
- Interaction with Business Analysts, Quality Assurance and Customer Support teams
- Provide expertise and best practices on technical aspects of product development and implementation projects including performance
- Introduce new development technologies, instruments and techniques
- Experience in writing technical design and development of the application
- Good understanding and hands-on work experience in Core Java/J2EE & concepts such as OOPS, multithreading, Collections, Concurrency, Exception Handling, JDBC, File I/O, XML APIs etc
- Should have worked on Java 1.8
- Design skills –Design Patterns, hands on in restful services
- Working experience on spring core
- Hands on in writing complex SQL queries
- Knowledge of web-services (REST and SOAP);
- Familiarity with NOSQL [eg. Mongo DB] is preferred;
- Familiarity with message queues like Kafka.
- Know-how on containerization applications like Docker, Kubernetes is preferred.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool – SVN.
- Hands-on experience in writing Unit tests using Junit.
- Working experience in Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube.
- Experience in tuning applications based on Performance tests/ Load tests/ Stress tests is preferred.
- Knowledge of development lifecycle, standards, approaches, utilities and environment: shells, IDEs.
- Familiarity with JIRA / JQL is an added advantage
- 5 to 11 years of core development / Product experience