As the Senior Fullstack Engineer, you will be responsible for designing highly complex modules, critical components or whole applications
/products. You will play a key role in driving the design and development efforts related to architecture, scalability, availability and performance in
alignment with the Wesco Digital Product/Platform roadmaps. We need a team members with builder mindset.
Demonstrate the understanding of Agile software development life cycle and distinguish the core inputs and outputs in each cycle.
Work closely with your peers and keep engaging in a fast pace technical design and development team
Execute in a fast pace delivery mode and focus on delivering tasks to meet monthly and quarterly digital product release goals
Lead impact assessment and decisions related to technology choices, design / architectural considerations and implementation strategy
Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation
Demonstrate the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment
Help in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules
Articulate the need for scalability and understand the importance of improving quality through testing.
Be an expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers the desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
Drive design reviews, define interfaces between code modules, and apply existing technology to designs
Be an expert in assessing application performance and optimizing/improving it through design and best coding practices
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and
6+ years of experience in Full Stack Software Development within the enterprise or software services domain
Expertise in full stack software development and awareness of 12 Factor software patterns
Experience and knowledge of patterns and anti-patterns of microservices based architecture design
Experience developing and deploying applications on cloud (Azure, AWS, or GCP), on-premise, and hybrid based architectures
Polymer, AngularJS, ReactJS, Bootstrap
Mid-Level to Expert within one or more of the back-end development languages: .NET, Java, Python, or Scala
Very solid API skills (e.g. Express.js/Node.js, GraphQL/Relay, Flask, Jersey, Java Spring REST or WebApi2)
Skilled in use of Java, Kafka, and Spark streaming technologies
Experience with containerization technologies such as Rancher, Kubernetes, Docker and Helm
Hands-on experience in data storage environments of many types (RDMS, NoSQL, HDFS, etc.)
Knowledge of GitLab, Jenkins and Artifactory
Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OO Design with rock-solid programming skills
Security: Identity Management and Access, application security and static code analysis
Proven success working in and promoting a rapidly changing, collaborative, and iterative product development environment
Strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, combined with intellectual curiosity, and a desire and ability to "get things done" are essential
Agile Scrum development experience
Added advantage to those having experience in multi-tenant SaaS Platform and Developers' Portal development
What Really Matters
• Solid understanding of software development in a multi-tier environment
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Creative, with a uncanny sense of design thinking and principles
• Self starter, focused and highly result-oriented
• Has built at least 2 products/apps in the past outside of academic coursework in a full-stack role
What Matters Somewhat
• Good at React, PHP
• Full stack development skills
• Experience in working with REST APIs
• Familiar with visualization libraries and database technologies
• Your participation and success in competitive programming
• The school that you come from
What Does Not Matter
• Your scores and grades in school
• Previous job experience
What you need to succeed in this job ?
- MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
- Minimum 2+ Experience in Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Cloud Gateway etc
- Good understanding of Design Patterns usage and implementations.
- REST Services and understanding and implementation of Microservices Architecture.
- Unit testing tools – Junit & Mockito.
- Experience is PostgreSQL database is must,
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow is added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development (Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Kafka).
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high- energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
- Candidate will be responsible to work on CMS like WordPress, Woocommerce
- Candidate have to provide estimation for the provided tasks, create necessary technical documents required
- Candidate have to do communication with the client for any kind of project related discussion
- Candidate will report directly to the technical head
- Should have strong skills with PHP-MySQL
- Must have the 2+ years of experience working in WordPress
- Should able to create custom themes in WordPress
- Should be able to create custom plugins in WordPress
- Should have created few sites in WordPress only
- Strong knowledge on Database
- Experience working on AJAX & jQuery
- Experience in customizing the plugins
- Good Communication Skills
Benefits Providing By Coreway Solution:
- Paid Leaves
- Flexibility in working hours
- Yearly Tour
- Performance Bonus
- Learning & Growth Platform
- Weekly & Monthly Celebrations
- Friendly Work Culture
- Alternate Saturday Off
As a lead full stack developer, you will be responsible for developing solutions that will enable Arka Energy solutions to be easily adopted by customers. You will be working with key product managers and architects in a start-up environment. You will have opportunities to own and drive full stack changes. Arka Energy expects you to engage with other full stack developers or work independently if needed.
Role: Full-Stack Lead Software Developer – Building Materials Start-up
Experience: 5+ Years preferred (3+ years mandatory)
About the Company: AndesInfra Solutions is a Hyderabad based Building materials start-up. The founders have over 20 years’ experience in the industry having worked with reputed clientele over these years. The start-up is re-defining how products and services are offered in the construction industry by focusing on driving better efficiencies. Powered by Technology and Innovative business models, the start-up is aiming to solve the root causes of project cost and time over runs, service delivery and quality assurance.
About the Industry: The real estate sector in India is expected to reach $1Trn by 2030 and contribute to ~13% of India’s GDP by then. The industry is heavily fragmented with most players struggling for efficiencies. There is a growing trend towards product modularization and service orientation leading to greater stress on efficiencies.
Overview of the role: As the full-stack lead developer, you are part of the organization’s senior management team leading the technology team. You will work with both internal and external members to build, test, deploy and maintain high quality software products/enhancements
- You are expected to write high quality code for applications, database integrations, interfaces and code enhancements
- You will lead the entire cycle of software development to delivery and maintenance. You must be comfortable working with agile, lean and continuous delivery practices
- You are expected to recommend, design and implement the optimal choices on technology, tools and architecture
- You will keep sanctity of the code and structure when working with external teams
- You must ensure the overall security of the applications and the data
- You are expected to lead code reviews, cloud deployments/Dev-Ops
- You are expected to build, coach and lead the technology team to successful deliveries
- You are expected to build a tech team for the company, that works under your leadership
- 4+ years’ deep experience across All of MEAN Stack
- Must have expert level data modelling skills
- Must have been involved in the launch of IOS and Android Apps or Progressive Web Apps
- Must have built and/or managed and technology team in your previous organizations
- Must be able to work cross-functionally and demonstrate business acumen and judgement
- Having an appreciation/some background in construction industry is a plus
- Competitive salaries
- Generous equity
- Flexible work hours
Equal Experts is a community of talented experienced software development consultants, specializing in agile Delivery. A place where you are a polyglot, working alongside the client, enabling them, and adding real value to their products. A world where you are working with great, like-minded people, while you learn new technology on the go and implementing the best practices.
What do we do on our regular day at EE?
- We indulge in all things that would excite you!!
- Work on large-scale, custom distributed software systems using Java, Scala, Node
- We work almost exclusively on customer site providing a mix of delivery and consulting
- services, so you'll be flexible about travel
- Employ Agile development including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation
- and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where
- your talent is valued over a designation or title
- Spread the word about best practices in software development inside and outside Equal Experts community like Expert Talks
What we look for in you?
- Hands-on experience in ReactJS & related tech stack
- Ability to convert the UI designs into fully functional interactive prototypes.
- Experience in PSD to Html Conversion with Responsive design
- Knowledge in developing UI software interacting/interfacing with Browsers
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies
- Awareness of current trends and best practices in the front-end community.
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Experience working with Agile, TDD, Lean, and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP)
- Enthusiastic to work collaboratively with people and sharing your ideas to solve real business
• Collaborate with stakeholders to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain applications.
• Provide technical assistance to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good coding practices and habits.
• To ensure that the development and unit testing is in accordance with established standards.
• Participate in reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Package and support deployment of releases.
• In-depth of knowledge of frameworks like Angular 5-6-7, jQuery
• UI toolkits like Kendo UI, Infragistics, JQuery UI
• Coding in Core JAVA/J2EE, Spring, REST, Hibernate, JDBC
• Strong SQL query writing and testing skills
• Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
Highly Desired Skills
• Jasper Reports, i Report
• SOA, SOAP, XML, XSL, Webservices
Good to Have:
• OOD, UML Design
• Tomcat, SVN – open source technologies
• Knowledge of UX
• MS- SQL, My-SQL, Database Knowledge
• Design Patterns/concept
● Ability to deep dive hands on into coding, building scalable architecture and backend
● Strong knowledge of “how to scale” a product, Dev ops, (Docker/ Kubernetes), Messaging
queues, Testing, Database design, Security Log management system
● Extremely hands-on in coding along with a strong interest in leading a team.
● Knowledge of tech stack, which in our case is Node.js/GraphQL/TypeScript for API
development, PostgreSQL, AWS, Python for data processing.
● Proven technical experience of 4-10 years of work-ex coupled with a strategic growth mindset
● Lead the software design, architecture, development, debugging, documentation, testing,
deployment, maintenance and improvement efforts
Establish the roadmap and architecture based on the latest proven technologies and Hora’s
● Manage, lead and mentor other engineers and demonstrate best engineering practices with the
Lead the team to follow our software development process including writing unit tests,
performing code reviews, doing daily standups, setting OKRs and milestones, etc.
Excellent experience in coding including the ability to write well-crafted, well-tested, readable,
● Develop backend code for mobile applications and internal web tools
● Develop APIs for the mobile platform
● Own, innovate and maintain the backend infrastructure
● Code using cutting-edge tools in close collaboration with our Machine Learning team
● Stay on top of state-of-the-art technologies and apply them
● Collaborate with teams and share knowledge via tech talks and promote tech and engineering
best practices within the team
● B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent
● 4-10 years of relevant work experience in system design, algorithms, data structures, scalability,
DevOps, security and testing
● Demonstrated experience in delivering reliable, scalable, performant, and secure web-based
systems and services in production
● Experience working with three or more from the following: web application development,
Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems,
machine learning, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems,
security for software development.
● Strong experience in system design, scalability, DevOps, security and testing
● Strong and proven passion for code quality
● Knowledge of a wide-range of front and back-end technologies.
Experience with any of the following technologies is particularly desirable: TypeScript,
GraphQL, node.js, Python, Go, Java, HTML/CSS, React, Redis, PostgreSQL, Kafka,
Spark, ElasticSearch, Docker/Kubernetes, AWS, Git. ○
Experience in writing backend code with modern languages and frameworks
● Strong relational database experience (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
● Experience in API development for mobile/web
● Strong Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, memory management,
Preferred Qualifications (Added advantage)
● Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills
● Competitive programming experience
● Familiarity with data science and/or machine learning, experience in credit and risk models,
NLP and network analysis expertise
● Experience of working on fintech products
● Experience in managing a distributed set of engineers/developers
● Self-guided missile
● Enjoys finding novel solutions to hard technical problems
● Optimistic team player
● A hard-working, humble disposition - we are looking for doers who think, and thinkers who
● Enjoys hands-on, day-to-day work while having a bigger picture view of the goals to
● Strong sense of ethics and integrity.
● Desire to make a strong impact on the lives of millions through their work