Looking for someone who can take care of all the server-related works, their security, can handle code versions through GitHub, handle the server logs, loads with automated tools.
Hassle-free deploying the code on servers with automated scripts. Should have provision to manage the server downtime efficiently during deployment time on production environment. Only privileged candidates can access the code and servers with a restricted IP address.
- Serve as a point of cross-functional contact and expertise, providing support to development and QA teams for the build and release process in all environments.
- Provide emergency support for critical issues, research possible cause, and provide solutions.
- Aid DevOps team in the maintenance of existing automated deployment operations as well as the advancement of desired state automated CI-CD Pipelines
- Documents build and deployment process for assigned product and/or tools
- Aid Infrastructure team in the implementation of new resources used by the development, test, and production environments.
- Maintain awareness of best-in-class tools, languages, and practices related to development operations.
- Provides instructions to Infrastructure, Development and Test teams to aid in product development life cycle.
- Participate in discussions regarding new product development and product enhancements.
- 2. Requirements
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, MongoDB
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Great Experience with public cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Microsoft Azure.
- Must have implementation experience with TLS/SSL, public private key cryptography, how certificates work, and mutual authentication
- Should have deal with IP addressing, firewalls, open ports, DNS & DHCP
We have openings for Fullstack / Backend / Frontend Developers who can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
At Everest, we innovate at the intersection of design and engineering to produce outstanding products. The work we do is meaningful and challenging - which makes it interesting. Imagine each line of your code, making the world a better place. We work on five workdays weeks, and overtime is a rarity. If clean architecture, TDD, DDD, DevOps, Microservices, Micro-frontends, scalable systems resonate with you, please apply.
To see the quality of our code, you can checkout some of our open source projects: https://github.com/everest-engineering
If you want to know more about our culture:
Some videos that can help:
- Passion to own and create amazing product.
- Should be able to clearly understand the customer's problem.
- Should be a collaborative problem solver.
- Should be able a team player.
- Should be open to learn from others and teach others.
- Should be a good problem solver.
- Should be able to take feedback and improve continuously.
- Should commit to inclusion, equity & diversity.
- Should maintain integrity at work
Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, .NET Core)
Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions..
Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest
It is an app that allows offline businesses to sell their products and services online. On our app, the users can make beautiful product catalogues (catalogs) right from a smartphone and share with their customers easily on different social media apps such as Whatsapp Business, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram etc. Praised by users all over India, thisapp has saved declining businesses by helping them transfer their shop online. The journey has just begun and we are on a mission to make India truly Digital. They are currently powering over 3.7 M ecommerce stores built by indian small businesses
and growing at a crazy rate.
We are looking for a full-stack developer to join our team who will be part of our new innovations team.
- Rapidly developing new user-facing features & product prototypes using React.js & Django.
- Will be responsible for new product prototypes, quick feature ideations & rapid response for critical issues
- Work on the their frontend store - Built with react & nextjs.
- Work on their backend - Built with Python Django & DRF
- Collaborate with existing team on our Android apps
- Familiarity with React & Next Js for frontend.
- Proficiency in backend development with Python Django & DRF
- Familiarity with Postgres, Elasticsearch & Mongo.
- Familiarity with Android app development with Native JAVA
- Familiarity with REST APIs architecture & working with third party APIs.
Location: Pune, India
FlytBase is a 4-year old, venture-funded, high-growth product startup – a global pioneer in software-led automation of commercial drone applications. The team has a cumulative professional experience of several decades, with engineering graduates from IIT-B, IIT-KGP, University of Maryland & Georgia Tech.
FlytBase develops intelligent software products to automate and deploy off-the-shelf drones for commercial use-cases, such as automated aerial inspections, security, delivery, and surveys. The company has customers spread across the world, with a majority in North America, South America and Europe. FlytBase is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, USA, and has R&D offices in Pune, India. Widely recognized as a pioneer in the commercial drone ecosystem, FlytBase has won several awards globally, including the Grand Champion Award at NTT Data Open Innovation Contest.
If you are an analytical problem solver with strong Web Development knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a Technical Lead to join
our award-winning, talented team, building global software products for the automation of drones for various commercial applications.
We offer an excellent team environment, flexible working hours, and various opportunities to
advance your career. We are looking for a long-term relationship and committed individuals to join
our team. This position is based out of our development center in Pune, India.
- 1+ yr experience as a MEAN/MERN Stack developer.
- Strong expertise with Angular 2+ / ReactJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS, io.
- Knowledge of unit testing (Jasmine/Mocha), e2e testing frameworks (Cypress).
- Experience in micro-services or micro-frontend architecture.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a secured, scalable, production-ready application development and deployment.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of Git, CI/CD practices.
- Work as part of an agile team developing applications, design sprints, and lead the team ensuring deliveries are met.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications.
- Ensure code modularity with micro-services architecture in the frontend and backend.
- Ensure best practices in Web application development.
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle and write code that is maintainable, clear, and concise.
- Bring in technical and architectural leadership, and mentor team members enabling them to achieve their goals.
- Ability to balance strategic and tactical solutions.
- Manage application deployment in AWS, considering security, scalability, and reliability
- Manage/evolve automated testing setup for backend and frontend for faster bug reporting and fixing
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new features and help in product improvement.
What Will I Earn:
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit, and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
Proficient in working with systems infrastructure, creating, querying, and manipulating databases, APIs, and integrations.
Required Technical Experience: Frontend code (HTML5/CSS, ReactJS, D3JS) and web stack back-end technologies (.net Core, NodeJs), MongoDB, Docker, Git, Jenkins
Preferred Technical Experience: React/ Redux/Hook, GraphQL, HANA-SQL, Redis, Golang, Kafka, etc.
Implement Security OAuth/JWT solutions for the different API Scenarios
Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Micro-service is needed to be successful in this position. Also, the candidate should have a sound understanding of CI/CD processes, agile development, possess a deep understanding of programming fundamentals, and can learn new frameworks, languages, and tools required on projects.
The technology team at ClassKlap is team a 4 people, who have helped scale and deliver from scratch to 1200+
schools and 4.5L students. The team is looking to add 2-3 engineers who would help build on existing systems
and design new systems from scratch for the impending delivery scale up of 10k schools and Customer App
scale up of 20k teachers and 20L parents.
- Tech stack: Java 11, Postgres, Android, iOS, React JS, Terraform, AWS
- Strong agile engineering practices: Test Driven Development, Continuous Deployment, Domain Driven Design, Object Oriented Programming etc.
About the role:
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you are expected to:
1. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship solutions
2. Build/Update the Domain Model as required for the scale up
3. As a specialist in multiple areas, responsibly plan, prioritize, organize and perform technical work and ensure the integrity of significant and diverse projects; apply a wide range of experience and understanding of trends and technologies, lead the analysis and conceptual design and technical direction of proposed projects.
4. Lead and direct requirements analysis and writing of software requirements and design specifications for multiple significant software modules; often acts as a technical lead working on complex projects.
5. Design and develop advanced applications for multiple platforms
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
7. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
8. Actively support, communicate and enforce the company’s software engineering processes and standards
Given below is the JD of our company.
Company Name: Solbeg India Pvt. Ltd
Company Website: http://solbeg.in/
Solbeg India team includes software development professionals with solid experience and deep technical expertise in implementing custom applications, including web and mobile solutions.
- Atleast 6+ years of industry experience relevant in ROR.
- Understand the application requirements.
- Design, Develop and test the requirements.
- Knowledge on DevOps and agile methodologies is an added advantage.
- Proficient in the following skill set
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills are must.
- Should have knowledge on API development and UI development using Ruby.
- Should have knowledge on any of the version control.
Job Location: Navi Mumbai (Kharghar)
Job Skills required: ROR Developer
Experience: 5+ years
Apart from JD, I would like to provide you more details like the range of salary / package can be from 10 lakhs to 16 lakhs.
The experience of candidate should be like from range 5 to 7 years, which should be relevant in ROR.
The notice period or joining period should be less than a month.
So can you proceed further on documentations, so that we can start as soon as possible.
If you would like to connect with me on skype, here it is jaywant.dhomse.
We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it’s essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
- Delivering a high-quality application
- Integrating with front-end developers
- Ensuring a required level of performance
- Writing test-backed server-side code
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality
- Supporting and fixing existing functionality
- Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application
- Designing and building application layers
- Proficiency in C# | Visual Basic
- Experience using .NET 5+ | Core
- Experience in developing NET MVC | ASP.NET Core MVC applications
- Senior knowledge of ( Entity Framework 6.* | EF Core | NHibernate | ADO.NET )
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL | MySQL | Oracle | other RDBMS
- Database design including indexes and data integrity
- Dependency injection pattern and IoC containers using at least one of: Autofac, Unity, Ninject, and/or SimpleIoc
- Writing tests with NUnit | XUnit | MSTest
- Implementing enterprise application patterns
- Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
- Familiarity with the client side framework jQuery | Angular 1.* | Angular 2.*+ | React |
- Familiarity with Kendo UI | DevExpress | Syncfusion
- Integrating web analytics tools
- Familiarity with Azure Web Apps | AWS Cloud