Expertise in Angular 2+ framework - Must needed skill.
Strong knowledge in UI/ MVC architecture.
Strong knowledge in Typescript, Ajax and JSON.
Hands on experience in UI optimization and know-how of UI development best practices.
1. Implement visual elements and their behavior with user interactions using Angular
2. Work with both the styling team and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic and components
3. Make sure that Angular components are implemented as per the business and design needs
• Experience using RESTful APIs
• Experience with Project Management Agile methodologies (Jira) in the development
life cycle is highly preferred
ideal), application architecture, Unit testing
• Expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS)
• Expertise in jQuery
• Knowledge of Best practices in writing quality code
• Knowledge of CI/CD (Bitbucket, Git, Gitlab)
• Knowledge of Vercel quality code tool
• Knowledge in leading a qualified, talented developer team
• Strong knowledge of W3C standards
• Ability to write high- performance, reusable code for UI components.
• Can implement complex enhancements with little assistance
• Can work in occasional high-pressure situations with tight deadlines
• High personal code development standards (peer testing, unit testing,
• Self- starter, start-up experience is a plus. Ability to work in an extremely dynamic
and fast placed environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in Frontend Developer
field. Be a part of a vibrant, rapidly growing tech enterprise with a great
working environment. As Frontend Developer you will be closely working with our engineers to ensure the system consistency and improve your experience.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of Frontend Development.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create
• advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3,
Angular (4 and above)
• Good understanding of (Depending on the specific case, a developer
frameworks, such as AngularJS, ReactJS, etc.)
• Responsive and Mobile Design
• Cross-Browser Development
• Problem Solving Skill
• Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms,
such as LESS and SASS
frameworks, including jQuery
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page
updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git /
Mercurial / SVN)
B-Tech-IT/M-Tech -/MBA- IT/ BCA /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
Position: Web Developer (Angular)
Experience : 3+ Years
Salary : up to 18 LPA
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- 3 to 7 years experience in responsive web development using Angular 7,Angular 8+, the more recent version the better
- Experience in RxJS(Good to have)
- Preferably also experience in Ionic and developing Ionic Native Mobile Web-apps, or the willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of HTML 5/CSS/JS in the web
- Version control using Git
- Writing well tested code, familiar with clean coding (SOLID)
- Candidate should have at least one backend skill ( PHP / MySQL / NodeJS / .Net ) and should have worked on atleast on one project with mentioned skill.
If interested kindly share your cv at [email protected] tigihr .com
If you have an interesting portfolio of apps and have excellent communication and team skills and you fit the description below - you are the candidate we are looking for
- Good Experience in Vue.js or React.js or Angular
Unit Testing (mocha, jasmine, chai)
Packaging (Webpack or gulp)
Technologies like npm, babel
- Code optimization including CSS minifying and script bundling.
- Strong understanding of web services (RESTful) and JSON.
- Experience with any server-side languages (PHP, Node.js) is a plus.
- Good understanding of responsive web design
- Understanding SEO and SMM is a Plus
- Understanding of PWA and lighthouse is a Plus
- Experience with HTML5 based TV apps is a Plus
Perks and Benefits
Perks include stock options and Flexi hours
NB: PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED CV
Department: Technology and Research
Location: Mohali, Punjab
Reports to: Technical Lead
Sampana Digital (SDPL) (www.sampanadigital.com) is a digital technology company that provides end-to-end product engineering and digital transformation services. Our engineering services includes web & mobile application development, user experience design, cloud, testing and infrastructure managed services to transform businesses digitally. We also enable enterprises with contextual and personalized two-way multi-channel mobile communications, including SMS, voice, email and PWA technology.
We believe in small teams of smart, committed, and diverse individuals coming together and form a breakthrough insight. We are a team of passionate professionals to craft an unbeatable culture and services.
Come and join us!
- Writes high quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines
- Participates in technical design and provides estimation
- Owns one or more small to medium features
- Becomes a go-to person in at least one area
- Communicates clearly and gets clarification upfront to minimise rework.
- Exhibit strong problem solving skills, helps other developers and demonstrates teamwork
- Understands detailed requirements and demonstrates excellent problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns.
- Hands-on experience in UI framework
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Proficiency in converting visual design (created in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator,etc) into HTML CSS.
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results
- Strong communication skills
- Must have experience in bootstrap/ responsive design
- Experienced in web performance testing tools
Senior Front End Engineer (React.js & React Native - Mobile Experience)
Fulfil’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of customer orders are fulfilled by merchants. Our products need to handle information at a massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas into our technology.
As a Front End software engineer, you will work on the ReactJS & React Native (Mobile Experience) powered user interface used by Fulfil merchants to manage their back-office operations. This is mission critical software and your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) & React Native (Mobile Experience). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. In this role, you will be collaborating closely with the rest of the team working on different layers of infrastructure in an international environment. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality are important.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with a small yet extraordinarily talented team of engineers to implement front-end technologies
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js & React Native (Mobile Experience)
- Work closely with the Design and Product teams to translate complex technical workflows into delightful user experiences
- Define how Fulfil builds user interfaces and ensure that we’re utilizing and keeping up with modern web standards
- Continually test, measure, and iterate on the results of your work in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Write clean, reusable, and well-tested front-end code
- Help to bridge the responsibilities of the Product and Engineering teams, spending time with both on the way to launching new products
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems that drive complex web applications
- Build and contribute to open source projects
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- 5+ years of experience as an engineer
- Experience in building large-scale web applications in a fast-moving team environment
- A strong understanding of UX and UI design standards
- The perfectionist’s touch on a pragmatist’s deadline: you strive for pixel-perfection and intuitive functionality
- Thorough understanding of React.js & React Native (Mobile Experience) and its core principles, with experience in popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- The ability to bring any design to life with HTML and CSS, with cross browser compatibility and accessibility
- Smarts, humility, communication skills, and equal willingness to teach and learn
- Familiarity with RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Demonstrated work beyond the front-end, experienced in integrating with a wide array of back-end technologies and services (e.g. experience with Python, AngularJS)
- Experience developing large client-side applications and optimizing them for performance
- You can straddle client and server development, creating APIs that drive web apps
- You understand the intricacies of timezones
- Web optimization, performance tools, and load testing
- You maintain or contribute to an open-source project
Experience: 6+ Years
Essential Skills & Experience
- Must to have minimum of 3 years of experience in using Angular 2+ and above versions.
- Develop modern software applications and working with the team to solution definition and guide teams through execution and implementation
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Must have knowledge of OOP concepts, industry best practices and architecture designs.
- Must have good understanding of web technology/enterprise level applications.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Experience should include structured source code management using SVN or GIT and build using MAVEN/Grunt.
- Good to have backend experience in any one of the backend technologies mentioned below:
- Java with Spring boot.
- Need to have good experience in Web application designing.
- Good to have experience in Agile methodology.
Nice to Have
- Experience with web servers like Nginx or NodeJS
- Basic awareness of cloud orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes/Docker
- Understanding of Unit Testing Frameworks
- Self-motivated and a Quick Learner
- Ability to consistently perform and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- A good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as in an individual environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Maintain and improve website
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Proven work experience of 2+ years as a Front-end developer
- 1+ years experience of working in ReactJS
- Hands on experience with markup languages, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems