About Rara Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
A section describing benefits and life at your company is a great way to attract talent.
About the Role
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Work as part of a small team to build applications.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and designer.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise
About RaRa Delivery
As part of engineering team, you will be working with product and engineering team, to
achieve business goals and delivery a seamless, furnished experience to our
customers. You will be working on the frontend and executing the UX/UI for web
interface. You will work in an agile development environment and bind all engineering
effort into a performant and compelling interface that delights our users.
You will own the entire web application stack, evolve it, refactor it and change it as the
product grows and scales. Our current stack is VueJS with Fast API Python backend.
All deployed as microservices.
What’s in it for you ?
As part of early stage startup you will gain autonomy and leapfrog your learning
compared to your peers. Working in a data infrastructure startup will teach you a lot
about building tech heavy products and selling them in the market.
If startups excite you, if building and working on new technologies makes you happy, if
you think a lot about AI and data possibilities, consider joining us. You will be creating a
new market category. We are looking to build our core team, that will stick with us to the
end of our collective journey and join us in our future journeys as well.
Proficient in tooling for frontend engineering to deliver production ready
Write frontend unit tests with frameworks like Mocha, Jest. Write integration tests
with Selenium, Cypress
Deliver responsive web application.
Deploy to production and optimize VueJS webapp for smoother user experience.
Building Interfaces that perfectly resemble the design. [IMPORTANT]
Write reusable, clean, and well documented code to work with an agile and a fast
Have an ownership mindset. You should be able to self manage, align with the
business needs and have a go getter attitude.
Communication - You speak and write your mind well. We are a distributed team, so
we are very careful about communication.
Working Hours - You will sync with the team’s working hours. We have early
morning standups and we want to call it a day in the evening.
Adaptable and Agile - You should be comfortable working in a fast moving agile
development environment, adaptable to changing landscapes and deliver beautiful
and optimized user experience.
Coordinate with the Product Lead, Engineering Lead and Designer to define,
prioritize, and task goals with timelines that help us meet our Business Objectives.
Work with Product Designer and implement our component library to reuse
components in future iterations. Give technical inputs to help optimize design.
Work with engineering team to define data/system models to align with the product
Own customer and developer happiness with your deployed product. Have
operational and implementation transparency with your team members to ensure
reliable and resilient products are deployed in production.
Take ownership of the frontend and keep optimizing code, for a better user
Have comfort and familiarity with design systems.
Use component library to rapidly prototype features and validate ideas without
relying on designer to delivery the exact Information Architecture.
Develop synergies with younger team members and mentor them with good
Ideal Candidate will have :
1+ years of full time working experience as a Frontend Engineer in a team
Experience deploying and managing scalable SaaS products (B2B).
Experience using docker and familiarity with docker ecosystem.
Experience with design systems and design tools like Figma. We have our own
custom design system derived from Modular principles along with current industry
Understanding of 0Auth and Identity Provider Integration
Understanding of Machine Learning and Data Infrastructure concepts
Production experience with data storage systems such as MS SQL Server,
PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, etc.
● Work on products that are used across platforms (e.g. Android and iOS Mobile Devices,
● Analyse current products in development, including performance, scalability, diagnosis and troubleshooting
● Work with the existing framework and evolve it by building reusable code & libraries
● Search and introduce new software related technologies, processes and tools.
● Collaborate with other team members
● Working on the robustness of the application
Key Skills Required:
● Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks such as React.js and Angular.
● Understanding of client side unidirectional data flow principles and Redux knowledge.
● Good understanding of - React Native - is a big plus.
● UI Performance: should have hands-on experience of optimizing page load, rendering,
● NodeJS, Webpack knowledge is a plus.
● Proficient understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
● Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX.
● Web mobile (touch devices: mobiles and tablets) experience is expected.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM,
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
Maintain and improve website
Optimize applications for maximum speed
Design mobile-based features
Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
Write functional requirement documents and guides
Create quality mockups and prototypes
Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Skills and Qualifications
Proven work experience as a Front-end developer. 2+ Years of industry experience as front end developer.
Hands on experience with markup languages
Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
Understanding of layout aesthetics
Knowledge of SEO principles
Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Minimum Years of Experience: 3+
Years Experience working with React: At least 2 years on live project
Advanced knowledge in React.
• Have a seasoned understanding of the business and industry environment
• Demonstrates exceptional initiative, creativity, and innovation skills
• Independently applies a variety of complex methods/skills with significant autonomy
• Develops novel, customized solutions
• Introduces "state-of-the-art" concepts to develop back-end solutions
• Identifies ways to increase the effectiveness of onboarding
• Minimum Years of Experience: 4-6
3•Years' Experience working with Node.js:
1Years working collaboratively with other team members: 3
• Experience supporting sites on different browsers, operating systems, and devices
• Strong working knowledge of Atlassian Stack•
• Strong working knowledge of agile methodologies
• Strong working knowledge of using Git as version control with a team
• Ability to work effectively with diverse teams in diverse locations
· • Education: BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training/experience
· • Minimum Years of Experience: 3+
· • Years Experience working with React: At least 2 years on live project
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
- Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
- Sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
- Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
- Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
- Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization) and web/mobile performance analysis.
- Experienced with web standards and protocols such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, and socket APIs in general.
- Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility and internationalization.
We're looking for a React Developer to join our growing frontend team.
As a React Developer, you will help develop the next generation of our apps using tools such as React.js, Redux, Saga, Thunk and Webpack. You should be familiar with React and its ecosystem. Past experience with a React codebase is a requirement.
We're looking for someone who is comfortable with a fast-moving environment and can learn quickly.
- Develop new components and features for our frontend app(s)
- Write, audit, and improve our test coverage
- Document and refactor our frontend codebase
- Profile and improve our frontend performance
- Write about your work and contribute back to open source
While these requirements are a guideline, feel free to apply even if you don't meet some of these.
- In-depth understanding of Redux/React Hooks/Saga/Thunk
- Proficiency with browser based debugging and performance testing
- Understanding of progressive web apps
- Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha)
- Experience using Git
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
DUKAAN - Create Your Online Store in 30 Seconds
Dukaan is an app that allows offline businesses to sell their products and services online. On our app, the users can make beautiful product catalogs (catalogs) right from a smartphone and share with their customers easily on different social media apps such as Whatsapp Business, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, etc. Praised by users all over India, this app has saved declining businesses by helping them transfer their shop online. The journey has just begun and we are on a mission to make India truly Digital.
Dukaan is currently powering over 5 M e-commerce stores built by Indian small businesses and growing at a crazy rate.
We are looking for Frontend developers to join our team.
We are looking for a great Frontend developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and sockets
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Experience with PWAs and React Native is a huge plus
- Experience working with HTML5, CSS3 in user interface design.
- Expert knowledge on CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS
- Experience on RESTful API.
- Strong typography, layout and visual design skills.
- Good exposure to databases, SQL queries
- Good analysis skills in order to troubleshoot and resolve the problems.
- Creative to suggest ways to simplify the UI workflows