Job description :
Experience : 1-2 Years
Key Requirements :
- Knowledge of next.js and server-side rendering
- Proficient with frontend aspects like HTML5, SCSS, Redux and Tailwind CSS
- SEO and other optimizations
- Need to work on responsive Design
- Highly Attentive to Details to produce pixel-perfect deliverables
- Analytical and structured approach to debugging with a good grasp of debugging tools
- Experience with building tools and utilities like git, npm, webpack, babel, moment, , etc
Soft Skills :
- Looking to take ownership of tasks
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
- Hunger for skill progression and learning new things
- Able to interact with business/marketing team
- Good communication skills are a plus
About this role
If you like to build intutive frontend applications with scalable code, then this role is made for you. Here at Cutshort, you will be a part of a small but highly cross functional, enthusiastic team. The opportunities here would not be limited to just core product and development but anything and everything that contributes to the success of the company (e.g being able to help automate sales and marketing processes, etc).
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
These facts may look scary but they are actually opportunities if the professionals get to:
- Figure out their career interest paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
At Cutshort, this is what we do. We have built an AI-powered solution to help millions of professionals plan and grow their careers to become more successful and satisfied in their lives. Since we started in 2015, 1.5M+ professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, connect with each other to grow their careers.
- Learn and understand user interactions and design & implement UI components
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- You must have at least 1 year of full-time experience in frontend development using React.
- React Native experience is a bonus.
- Experience in creating appealing User Interfaces is a bonus
- An eye for alignment and spacing is a must
The work culture at Cutshort
We are a small, remote team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Please read more here: https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1">https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good hands on experience in React JS
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 is plus.
- Knowledge in Natural Language Processing is plus.
- Knowledge of database technologies like Hadoop / MySQL / SQL / No SQL is a plus.
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs
- Enthusiastic in problems solving and is proactive.
freshers and experience both can apply
Tottaly office work
* Frontend - Angular 2.0+, Bootstrap 4, Ionic 3+
* Backend - Node, Express, Python, Mongo (DB), Firebase Suite (DB and Hosting), Heroku, Google Cloud, AWS (Infra)
* Are passionate about understanding how our users think, what their problems are, and building engaging user experiences that solve those problems.
* Are an engineer with a sense of aesthetics: you have strong technical skills and can build a beautiful interface.
* Have a strong bias towards getting it done; you choose completion over perfection. You get a buzz out of getting things shipped.
* Are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal. You are clear and concise in your writing, but know when it is best to hop on a call.
* Love learning from and teaching others.
* Willing to relocate to Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
You probably have:
* Deep knowledge of CSS, semantic HTML, and Git.
* Experience building from mockups using modern CSS approaches and frameworks e.g Bootstrap, Tailwind, Semantic UI.
* Experience using a type system like Flow or TypeScript.
* An appreciation for writing unit and integration tests.
* Bonus - experience configuring build systems.
* Prioritize, build, design, and ship new features.
* Participate in product direction + design.
* Help develop internal engineering processes as the team grows.
Experience- 3 - 6
• 3-6years of relevant experience in building webapps at scale
• You must have strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3.
• You must have a good understanding of MVC architecture.
• Prior work experience in ReactJS is Must
• You must have experience in setting up the full UI workflow layer right from Development, Testing, Building and Deployment
- Developing new user-facing features using Next.JS
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum cross-platform UX and performance optimization
- 3+ years of experience with a thorough understanding of Next.JS and its core principles
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of web optimization and SEO practices.
- Experience with mobile responsiveness.
- Knowledge of any CSS library/framework such as Bootstrap, Tailwind.
- Experience developing component-driven UIs with strong fundamental CSS skills
- Experience with popular Next.JS workflows (Such as: Vercel Platform)
- Experience in building fast and SEO friendly websites
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processers like SCSS is a plus
- Knowledge of the complete MERN stack is a plus
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Know-how with regard to front-end tooling such as webpack, Babel etc
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with agile development practices like code review, regression testing, and continuous deployment
How we work?
- Microsoft Teams is our go to tool for daily communication
- We conduct daily standups and team meetings over Teams
- We encourage open discussion and debate, and place tremendous value on ownership and founder mindset.
- We value: design + amazing UI/UX, documentation, To-Do lists and Data based decision.
- We're distributed but not alone! We might be working around the world but we believe in the value in getting to know each other outside of working hours
- We get together for a bi-weekly townhall and frequent destressing session with a certified healer!
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% remote workplace model
- Health Insurance of Rs. 3L
- Top performers eligible for attractive equity options
- Mental Health Consultations with heyy app.
- Company sponsored upskilling courses
- Growth Hours: 40 hours every year
- The chance to give back with 40 hours for community causes
- Fun company retreats twice a year
- Access to a Financial Advisor
MTX Group Inc. is seeking a motivated Software Developer-Frontend to join our team. MTX Group Inc. is a global implementation partner enabling organizations to become fit enterprises. MTX provides expertise across various platforms and technologies, including Google Cloud, Salesforce, artificial intelligence/machine learning, data integration, data governance, data quality, analytics, visualization, and mobile technology. MTX’s very own Artificial Intelligence platform Maverick enables clients to accelerate processes and critical decisions by leveraging a Cognitive Decision Engine, a collection of purpose-built Artificial Neural Networks designed to leverage the power of Machine Learning. The Maverick Platform includes Smart Asset Detection and Monitoring, Chatbot Services, Document Verification, to name a few.
● Develop tools and applications with producing clean and scalable code
● Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
● Review and debug code and associated functionalities
● Collaborate with other cross-functional teams
● Document development phases and monitor systems
● Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
What you will bring:
- 1+ years of experience working with Angular 8 or greater version for frontend development.
- Strong understanding of modern CSS Standards & Practices.
- Able to understand packaging using NPM or yarn and create generic reusable components
- Basic understanding of cloud computing & distributed systems.
- Good understanding of supportive technologies such as GIT.
- Experience in backend development with Node or Java would be preferred
- Experience with other UI frameworks such as React or Vue is a plus
- Understanding of containerization
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
What we offer:
- A competitive salary on par with top market standards
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children) Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover up to two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of up to Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various MTX sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Salesforce, Google Cloud, Amazon & others
Recko Inc. is looking for front-end developers to join our kick-ass engineering team. We are looking for smart, dynamic individuals to bridge the gap between design and technical implementation and define how our software looks as well as how it works.
What are we looking for:
Overall 1-4 years of Experience in web Development and at Least 1-2 years experience on ReactJS Library.
Curious to learn new things and adopting new standards
Experience of building at least one frontend application from scratch/ building a SaaS product
Good understanding of webpack, CSS pre processors, react-redux architecture, redux-saga.
Understanding of design frameworks, UX patterns for web
Ability to think strategically and implement with excellence
A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, and most importantly, you should be fun to work with
As a frontend developer at Recko, you will:
Develop new user-facing features as well as maintain and improve the application
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs while maintaining high quality standards and brand consistency
Optimize application to handle high scale
Work closely with Product managers, UX designers and back-end engineers to implement frontend solutions.
Follow secure coding practices to avoid vulnerabilities like XSS, CSRF
Actively participate in code and design reviews to build robust applications.
The Recko Financial Operations Platform empowers finance teams in fast-growing internet businesses with a comprehensive and robust technology stack to build and embed innovative financial workflows such as accounting, reconciliation, commission calculation, payment orchestration and reporting, so businesses can accelerate growth, collaboration, and track and manage money end to end. This ensures that every dollar, euro or pound that the company moves is accounted for and the financial needs of the ever evolving business is taken care of.
Globally, the Recko platform securely processes transactions worth millions of dollars every day. Customer-obsessed brands such as Deliveroo, Meesho, Grofers, Dunzo, Acommerce, etc use Recko so that their finance teams can streamline operations with automation and prioritize growth over repetitive and time-consuming tasks around day-to-day financial operations. Our transparent pricing and exceptional customer service guarantees that we power your growth story - one transaction at a time.
Recko is a Series A funded startup, backed by marquee investors like Vertex Ventures, Prime Venture Partners and Locus Ventures. Traditionally enterprise software is always built around functionality. We believe software is an extension of one’s capability, and it should be delightful and fun to use.
Working at Recko:
We believe that great companies are built by amazing people. At Recko, We are a group of young Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts and Business folks who are on a mission to bring consumer tech DNA to enterprise fintech applications. The current team at Recko is 60+ members strong with stellar experience across fintech, e-commerce, digital domains at companies like Flipkart, PhonePe, Ola Money, Belong, Razorpay, Grofers, Jio, Oracle etc. We are growing aggressively across verticals.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end layer at Quagga Tech.
- Building a responsive and elegant mobile and desktop web UIs.
- Architect, develop and maintain front-end libraries.
- You don’t shy away from writing HTML and CSS because you love designing a beautiful webpage with Semantic mark-up.
- You know what CSS pre/post processors can do for you and can make a fair judgment at choosing them (or not) e.g. SASS/LESS etc.
- You love automating things and can write custom scripts (Grunt/Gulp etc) to automate everything front-end.
- You know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product across devices.
- You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework (ReactJS ecosystem preferred)
- You keep pace with the ever-changing specs of cutting-edge front-end technologies (e.g. Service Workers, GraphQL Client, etc.)
Good to have:
- Experience building Single Page Applications.
- Experience building customizable workflows.
- Experience building for mobile platforms (Android/iOS) (preferably in React Native)
- Experience writing unit tests, visual regression tests.
- Minimum product dev experience of 2+ years in web/mobile startups with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance web applications.
- You're an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem gets; more fun you have.
- You've proven experience in the past to showcase the previous point -- either in your past work experience or during study courses by getting involved in open-source projects.
- You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement (either yourself or alongside your peers), development (PoC if needed), testing, releasing in staging & then production env and finally monitoring.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments