- Plan, develop and implement user interface strategy
- Work with designers and developers to develop modern, intuitive user interfaces for our web properties
- Must be able to rapidly go from vague descriptions to a working implementation.
- Continuously improve the user experience
- Research user preferences
- Research new technologies and best practices
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation
- Improve JS and CSS quality by conducting code analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures
- 5+ years of Software development experience
- 3+ years of Vue.JS / ReactJS / Typescript development
- Experience in Google Apps Script will be a plus
- Familiarity connecting to Microservices, REST APIs, Graph APIs, and other database-driven web applications
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Asynchronous programming including Promises, async/await, and ES7 generators, along with state management using Redux
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git and Tracking tools such a Jira
Open financial technologies Pvt Ltd is hiring a Lead Engineer (Frontend).
Location: Bangalore , Sarjapur Road ,RGA Tech Park
Years of experience: 6+years in front-end engineering
- Managing existing workspace and stabilizing/enhancing the project architecture as per the requirements
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to understand business requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the development team
- Writing testable, scalable, and efficient code and leading code review
- Proficient in (S)CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Excellent project management skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Good experience in mono-repo architecture
Good to have skills:
- Hands-on experience in Tailwind css or any utility class-based frameworks
- Experience documenting coding and architectural decisions
- Build out the 2nd generation architecture for the system that serves our growing customer base.
- Write robust code and tests. We use PHP, Jquery, JS, HTML, CSS, React.
- Major work will be on React JS.
- Review/approve pull requests and mentor, coach, and support the people around you.
- Own feature delivery as a member of the feature team.
- Build the products for our state-of-the-art search service integrating the latest NLP models and building a scalable search service with integration platforms like Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, etc.
- Become an integral part of Zevi, working on the core tech to delight the D2C brands and Enterprise clients who rely on our system and help their users get the best results possible.
Skills and Experience expected:
- Make sure you have built react based systems in the past and have end to end understanding of react based frameworks.
- At least 2 years of experience working with front-end technologies and shipping and delivering front-end code.
- Have designed and implemented a scalable infrastructure that is both secure and modular.
- Have been responsible for breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Have developed engineering principles and designed processes/workflows.
- Have experience working in PHP, Jquery, JS, HTML, CSS, React, and are an expert in at least one of those technologies.
- Have used Selenium and other tools for UI/UX testing.
What can you expect from Zevi ?
- Closely work with leading enterprise engineering teams.
- Be a part of highly motivated core team.
- Get access and contribute to all strategies being built by Zevi.
- Full ownership of your product line.
About the Company
Peacock Engineering Ltd is a Gold-accredited IBM Premier Business Partner which has amassed over 300 person years of experience implementing business critical EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) solutions across a range of industries such as oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, utilities, facilities management, transport, and power generation.
Peacock Engineering Ltd specialise in providing consultancy services and support for the IBM Maximo EAM software product and maintain a pool of highly experienced and capable consultants fully conversant with IBM Maximo and its functionality, capabilities, and opportunities for customisation to meet business need.
Peacock Engineering’s Technical Services team is now looking for an experienced UI / Front End Developer who is proficient with React.js (16.8+) to join our international team of developers delivering innovative solutions to our major UK-based customers.
Your primary focus will be working on new user interface components which are modern, secure, performant, and easy to maintain - following well-known React.js workflows and recognised best practices.
You will coordinate with the rest of our multi-disciplined team working together on different layers of the solution architecture. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and delivering a high-quality product is essential.
- Developing new user-facing features for our clients using React.js
- Translating functional requirements (User Stories/Tasks) and wireframes into high quality code with tests
- Working with architects, developers, and QA engineers to ensure that your work is testable, meets industry security standards and is written to deliver good performance/scalability.
- Perform application and solution development to meet project requirements.
- Develop and document detailed technical designs to meet business requirements.
- Manage multiple technical environments and support the development and testing processes.
- Identify areas of customization and optimization and provide solutions that meet the business requirements.
Skills & Personal Qualities – Required:
Experience working with the IBM Maximo software product within the following capacities:
- Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering or Business-related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience in React application development.
- Demonstrable expertise in software development in an Agile setting
- Ability to deliver well-tested code consistently in an Agile, CI/CD environment
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authentication/authorization mechanisms
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools (Azure DevOps preferable)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack/Parcel, NPM/Yarn, etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good spoken & written English
Skills & Personal Qualities – Desired:
- To bring industry knowledge world class capabilities innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Resources industry to deliver business value.
- To work with leading Resources client’s major customers and suppliers to develop and execute projects and reliability strategies.
- To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solution.
- IBM MobileFirst certification
- JAVA/ SQL Skills
- Professional and committed, with a disciplined approach to work.
- Motivated and driven by finding and providing solutions to problems.
- Polite, tactful, helpful, empathic nature, able to deliver to the needs of customers.
- Has respect for others and their views.
- Technology minded and focused, enthusiastic about technologies.
- Analytical, able to raise from the detail and see the bigger picture.
- Dedicated to continually updating and upgrading own knowledge.
- Carries a mind-set of continuous improvement, constantly looking for better and more efficient ways of doing things.
- Values quality at the centre of all things in work.
Due to considerable amounts of virtual working and interaction with colleagues and customers in different physical locations internationally, it is essential that the successful applicant has the drive and ethic to succeed working in small teams physically but in larger efforts virtually. Self-drive to communicate constantly using web collaboration and video conferencing is essential.
As an employee, you will be encouraged to continually develop your capability & attain certifications to reflect your growth as an individual.
We are looking for a qualified WordPress Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- Experience or in-depth knowledge about the theme customization
- Experience in implementing basic security for websites & plugin understanding
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands-on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles would be the cherry on the cake!
· Overall UI experience 6-8 years
· Experience with Angular JS – minimal 4-5 years
· Should be very good with HTML/ CSS
· Excellent communication skills.
· Good knowledge of object oriented programming concepts.
· Extensive knowledge of web technologies and building large scale web applications
· Expertise in Object-oriented programming
· Expertise in jQuery, Angular 1/2,
· React / Native is added advantage
· Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
Front-End Engineer - I / II / III
Radical is a platform connecting data, medicine and people -- through machine learning, and usable, performant products. Software has never been the strong suit of the medical industry -- and we are changing that. We believe that the same sophistication and performance that powers our daily needs through millions of consumer applications -- be it your grocery, your food delivery or your movie tickets -- when applied to healthcare, has a massive potential to transform the industry, and positively impact lives of patients and doctors. Radical works with some of the largest hospitals and public health programmes in India, and has a growing footprint both inside the country and abroad.
As a Full Stack Engineer at Radical, you will:
- Work closely with all stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem - patients, doctors, paramedics and administrators - to conceptualise and bring to life the ideal set of products that add value to their time
- Write code on the front-end, the back-end and anything it takes to solve the problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Build systems which have an extraordinary emphasis on capturing data that can help build better workflows, algorithms and tools
- Work on high performance systems that deal with several million transactions, multi-modal data and large datasets, with a close attention to detail
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Familiarity and experience with writing working, well-documented and well-tested code in at least two of the following: React/Redux (preferred), NodeJS (preferred), Golang and Python
- Proficiency in the features of the language they are using, with knowledge of standards and best practices (Eg: ES2015 and above, Python 3.5 and above, React Hooks/HOC/Redux)
- Knowledge of databases, and familiarity with REST API patterns
- Experience integrating with a wide variety of external tools and services
- Experience navigating AWS and leveraging appropriate services and technologies rather than DIY solutions (such as hosting an application directly on EC2 vs containerisation, or an Elastic Beanstalk)
It’s not essential, but great if you have:
- An established track record of building systems from scratch
- Experience with microservices and decomposition of monolithic architectures
- Proficiency in automated tests
- Proficiency with the linux ecosystem
- Experience in deploying systems to production on cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience in TypeScript
- Meaningful open source contributions
The position is open now, and we are onboarding immediately.
Please write to us with an updated resume, and one thing you would like us to see as part of your application. This one thing can be anything that you think makes you stand apart among candidates: it can be an interesting hobby project that you’ve self-hosted, a research paper that’s been published, a collection of blog posts you’ve written, a repository you maintain, or your contributions to a major library.
Radical is based out of Delhi NCR, India, and we look forward to working with you!
We're looking for people who may not know all the answers, but are obsessive about finding them, and take pride in the code that they write. We are more interested in the ability to learn fast, think rigorously and for people who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, and take large bets -- only to work hard and prove themselves correct. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Join us.