FirstFiling is a FinTech startup that is managed, operated, and driven by Chartered Accountants, Company secretaries, IT engineers, and Lawyers. We provide registration and financial compliance services to businesses and individuals across India.
Our aim is to simplify the lives of people by helping individuals and businesses with mandatory compliances, filings, and statutory requirements while promoting financial literacy among the masses.
The candidate must have experience in the following technologies (the more the better):
Frameworks - ReactJS, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Ability to reuse components
- Proven experience in working with Git and Github
- Creating and consuming a RESTful API
- You must have clear concepts of client-server architecture
- Familiarity with MVC (Model-View-Controller) design patterns
- Understanding of OOP concepts
Furthermore, the candidate must have built or published any web app or project through which they can demonstrate their experience and knowledge of the aforementioned technologies and requirements.
- Take product ideas from ideation to implementation.
- Collaborate with Product and Design to create robust and usable features.
- Take ownership of the architecture for best performance and usability.
- Lead engineering discussions to ensure the best practices, maintainability and security of the application.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Lead and mentor the team of developers, to drive business objectives.
We are looking for
- 4+ years of experience building quality applications.
- Proficient in client-side JS frameworks such as React.js
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Strong customer focus, ownership, and self-drive.
- Experience in planning, designing architecture and leading teams.
2. Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python / Ruby / Java / PHP/ .Net
5. Good Understand with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Primary Skill Set:
5+ years for experience in developing highly scalable, reliable, secure web applications
Atleast 1 years of experience in product or SaaS development.
Excellent Team management, communication skills, both verbal and written
One year of experience using AWS services, such as Lambda, SES, SQS, EC2, RDS, ELB’s and have knowledge of VPC’s (AWS and/or RightScale knowledge a plus.
Proficient with the Webpack,Jest, Eslint, Jenkins, Docker, Enzyme.
Experience designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (MySQL, DynamoDB, Redis, etc.) and client side storage
Profile and improve frontend performance
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Design a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
Skills and Competencies;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience.
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Strong working knowledge of React JS and web apps.
- Good working experience using API in UI development.
- Should be able to do responsive design and cross-browser compatibility.
- Willingness to experiment and take complete responsibility for projects.
- Work independently and remote, with excellent follow-up, time management, and organization skills.
- Any additional knowledge of/familiarity with programming, in general, would be a great added bonus.
- Knowledge of Jira/confluence.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- A team player with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Fluent in a second language preferred, good level of verbal English required.
- Responsible for development of new highly responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that can depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Work with product team and graphic designers
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
Requirements and qualifications
- B.S Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with REACT
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience with REST API's
- Git knowledge is a plus
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
As a front end product engineer, you will work with product engineers & designers to improve the overall user experience, performance, reliability and scalability of our systems. From handling millions of messages/ payments a minute to extract buyer intent and priority for processing these transactions to building tools to trace and visualize payments made across a business you'll be involved in projects that span all aspects of the business. Our goals includes scaling and architecting systems to support advanced product features that may not be currently viable because of hard technical considerations. You'll collaborate with our small, but effective, framework team with a track record of highly impactful work for Finly.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL
- Complete Finly's new-hire training week, and learn Accounts Payable Processes & the various partners we work with to make Finly happen.
- Investigate, solve and release a bug fix to production. In order to do this you will ramp up on Finly's engineering stack by pair-programming with your teammates and attending engineering training sessions designed and presented by the team.
- Meet with cross-functional peers around the company to learn how the product functions.
- Complete your engineering starter project and deploy your first changes to production.
WITHIN 3 MONTHs, YOU'LL
- Learn Finly's technical stack and apply development patterns through your work.
- Engage in your first on-call rotation in Support Engineering to help diagnose and resolve production problems and customer issues
- Individually contribute reliably ship full features to customers.
- Estimate technical scope and time to complete major features and initiatives.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Move to new product vertical & initiative and start designing scalable frontend systems.
- Have made a visible impact on the product for all the users of Finly.
- Work closely with your team to remove roadblocks, educate on best practices and improve how we work.
- Be comfortable navigating most of frontend stack and infrastructure
- Be responsible for the planning, scoping, design, and implementation of new features
- Participate in interviewing and hiring, as a way to influence team growth and how our values inform our culture
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Individually contribute and lead teams to reliably ship full improvements to our frontend services
- Define tools and standards for product engineering to measure performance impact of releases
- Drive service reliability by developing tooling that enables metric visibility using SLIs, SLOs, and SLAs
- Developing Production Readiness standards to ensure service reliability
- Help grow other engineers technically by mentoring, pairing and developing other learning opportunities
- Collaborate with engineering and product leadership to define priorities and set delivery goals
Your understanding of front-end technologies, web application dev, system design, will be put to the test. You will take up a project for a team and then move to another project.
Join us & have the authority and responsibility to make things happen!
We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux, Saga
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Juvoxa is a healthtech startup which enables an Integrated channel of pharmaceutical companies, Medical Professionals/ Institutions, and Patients for Digital Prescriptions 2.0. We enable effective dissemination of right information, tools and help in capturing right data at specific points for increased efficacy of the overall care. With Juvoxa, all stakeholders increase engagement, save money, and reduce friction in healthcare systems. This is accomplished in one secure, transparent, and convenient platform. Juvoxa is founded by serial entrepreneurs and funded by Industry professionals.
Job Description // React Frontend Programmer
With major Pharmaceutical companies adopting us for rollout in South East Asia, we are scaling our engineering team.
What you will do
- Implement unit testing, example Junit, to support development of test-driven development
- Write reusable, Testable and efficient code
- Develop new client-side ReactJS components for modern web and mobile applications
- Design scalable frontend architecture
- Improve product quality through code reviews, write effective unit tests and collaborate with Q&A to implement automation testing
- Contribute to open source, write your experiences, mentor others and proactively improve
What you will have
- Strong teamwork, coordination, and planning, self-managed
- Experience working remotely & as part of a distributed engineering team
- Strong problem solving skills are essential.
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken english).
- Minimum 2 years of software engineering experience in frontend development particularly ReactJS
- Strong knowledge of state management libraries; Redux
- Complete understanding on development of Progressive Web Applications and web workers
- Familiarity with AWS
- Knowledge of Test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, React Testing Library
- Experience with styled-components is desirable
- Exposure to page speed improvement techniques including state management
- Work on automation to actively measure and improve quality and performance of our frontend apps
What we will provide
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- A unique startup that has both the ability to work directly with senior leadership but also the structure that comes from being founded by Entrepreneurs who have built for scale.
- An environment to be heard, opinion will be valued and you will have the resources to do your best work ever.
- Compensation at par with market plus equities and we are 100% remote for now.
- Life-long learning and supporting the development of the team, including wealth creation
Dear recruitment agencies and recruiters, please note that we choose to recruit directly for this role. You are expressly requested to not contact Juvoxa or any of its employees in relation to this vacancy or with any offers of your services. Thank you.