About Eligible Inc
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web, and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an ambitious Frontend developer to join our team.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows.
- Understand the business needs of our customers and provide solutions to the same.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs, Optimize applications for maximum security, speed, and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end, Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms
- Good hands-on ReactJS/Angular/Vue.js
- Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux
- Unit testing: knowledge of front-end testing frameworks
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- At least 3+ years of experience as a React.js & TypeScript Developer.
- Hands on with material-ui styling library.
- Knowledge of serverless programming is a plus
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, and Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills, high level English speaker
What does the role look like?
Software Development Engineers FE will be responsible to participate in all stages of the software product development life cycle. This will include analyzing system and user requirements, designing software flowcharts, creating user interfacing applications (Web Or Mobile) , troubleshooting bugs, and running tests to improve system functionality.
What will you be doing?
● Write simple, efficient, and maintainable code.
● Design, develop, scale and maintain User Application written in JS or Dart.
● Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
● Validating the functionality and security of the application.
● Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
● Ensuring best coding standards and practices to improve and maintain quality.
● Meeting with the engineering and product team to discuss project definitions and goals.
What will you need ?
● Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
● Solid grip on the programming basics like DS and algorithms, OOPS.
● Understanding & experience with restful APIs and microservice architecture
● Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
Want to work for Riskcovry?
We are a passionate, dynamic, and balanced team. Our culture is open, direct, and merit-oriented. Our team has enormous depth across insurance, technology, fintech, strategy and investment. We have great investors partnering with us to help achieve our vision.
Riskcovry is one of the fastest growing startups in our space and we would love to have you onboard. Read more about us:
We are looking for people who:
1. Have a strong bias for action and value speed over perfection.
2. Make decisions with this ethos: Customer > Company > Team > Me
3. Thrive in a flat and open organization
4. Recognize that frugality is the key to efficiency
5. Are self-starters and have a natural tendency to own company and team goals
- Responsible for providing individual contribution for a robust and easy to use User Interface
- Responsible for performance optimization, establishing navigation patterns and rapid prototyping when necessary
- Continuously maintaining the template engine.
Requirements, Desired Skills and Experience
- Designing and developing user interfaces using React JS framework is a must.
- Experience in Redux
- Understanding MVVM concepts
- Experience in Web UI design patterns, material components and experience in modular approach of designing in UI.
- Ability to analyze new UI requirements and ability to provide feedback to designers.
- Able to troubleshoot common problems
- Know how to optimize speed and performance of websites
We are fast growing technology enabled advanced analytics and data science start-up. We have clients in USA and India and those two geographies are our current market focus. We are developing
an Artificial Intelligence (AI) embedded data science and analytics product platform (patented in US) with a series of offerings to solve real world problems. We have a world-class team of in-house technocrats, external consultants, SMEs, data scientists, and experienced business professionals driving the product journey.
What you can expect?
Along with the commercial aspects of the engagement (no bar for the right candidate), you can expect an agile environment, with progressive culture and state of the art workplace. You will be presented with a great learning opportunity, while interacting with people from diverse background with the depth and breadth of experiences. Our technical, SME, and business leadership team comprises of each professional with 15+ years of experience and strong credibility to their names.
What Role You Are Expected To Play?
Work with Lead UI and UX team in designing the UI components for the product.
Develop & Unit test features in the product.
Work with the backend team in designing the integration API.
Document and follow best practices and coding standards, and help the team adopt the same.
Ensure smooth and timely communication with both the internal and external stakeholders.
Participate in estimations and ensure timely delivery of the features
Conduct peer reviews and ensure quality of committed code.
Mentor the junior members of the team in coding best practices.
Essential Experience And Skill-Set You Should Have
At least 1 year of hands on experience in to React.js and its core principles.
Familiarity with the latest features of React.js (such as Context APIs, Hooks).
Solid experience with the Redux workflow.
Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git).
A self-starter attitude, the ability to work independently and in a group, demonstrated initiative,and good writing/briefing skills are great to have.
Should be good at analytical thinking and breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
Demonstrated the ability to think creatively and come up with ideas / thoughts with significant business/ organizational impact.
Ability to quickly adapt to changing technological trends.
People & Culture
As a company, we believe in working hard and
letting our passion drive us to dream high and
achieve higher. We inspire innovation through
freedom of thought and creativity, and pursue
excellence while ensuring that our integrity
and ethical foundation remain strong.
Honesty, determination, and perseverance
form the core of our value system. Analyttica’s
versatile talent fulfils our value proposition by
taking on fresh challenges and delivering
solutions that blend skill and intuition (science
and art). Understanding the customer/partner
mindset helps us provide technology enabled
scientific solutions at scale for sustainable
Kindly do not apply if you have less than 4 Yrs of Experience in Python
Position(6 Months Contract in Gurugram, India) :
Sr. Frontend Engineer
4+ years of relevant exp
(Note: FREE accommodation can be given in Gurgaon, India for the 6 months & 'work from home' is not allowed)
The company for which you will be working is an online insurance provider that operates a B2C platform as well as a B2B2C platform. They are working to revolutionize the way insurance is bought in India by not only offering an online platform but also providing every customer a touchpoint with its partners. The company has been a platform for Motor, Health, Travel, & Life Insurance.
- A strong technical solutioning sense.
- Excellent experience in writing code using the following technologies: Angular JS
- Understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions.
- Strong problem-solving, data structures, and algorithm design skills.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and web technologies in general.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- A willingness to learn and choose new technologies with a strong justification for the choices made.
- Be involved in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, testing, and deployment.
- Help develop best practices for future development.
- Thinks and implements in the right way instead of cutting corners.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications, test & debug programs
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions.
- Optimizing the performance of the components and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
- Doing effective peer reviews where your peers learn from you every time.
- Be a great team player
If interested, please share your CV with kuldeep[dot]pandey[@]benchkart[dot]com
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or master degree in engineering
- 4+ years of work experience.
- Proficient understanding of ReactJs or similar library
- Good understanding of responsive web development
- Good understanding of SEO and analytics
- Ability to break the business problem into smaller features
- Ability to access the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility
WHO WE ARE
At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at
every turn. Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage and listen to customers across social, marketing,
advertising, research and customer care to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, Sprinklr works with 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of
the world's most 10 valued brands, including McDonald's, Nestle, Nike, P&G, Shell, Samsung and Visa.
At Sprinklr, we are customer obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we're building. It is core to who we are
as a company.
ABOUT THE ROLE
If you are interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Present key milestone deliverables to peers and execute level stakeholders.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
WHY SPRINKLR WILL LOVE YOU
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience
- Experience with ES2015+, React, Webpack/Rollup, CSS, Node.js, Object oriented JS, FP in JS, TDD/BDD, Git, CSS
- Ability to write clean, effective code
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
- Understanding of performance and efficiency with a strong customer focus
- Work cross functionally to collaborate with designers o iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Be empathetic towards customers and appreciate the user's experience
WHY YOU WILL LOVE SPRINKLR
We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation and generous pay &
benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the
day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn and affect the
industry with incredible ingenuity.
We focus on our mission: We believe social technology the future of customer brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of these experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This how we make the world more social together.
We invest in our people: Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and supportive culture where we can take risks together.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and it's not us saying that, Forrester Wave said it for us. We have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
Technical Lead Typescript Front End Developer:
- Good communication skills
- Experience in gaming framework and libraries like Phaser and Create JS
- Knowledge of Object Oriented design patterns
- Experience in game development for mobile devices (IOS/Android browsers)
- Excellent analytical skills for debugging and problem solving
- Excellent problem solving skills and aptitude
- Ability to review code and design.
- Knowledge of Node JS, NPM & Grunt
- Knowledge of Pixi JS & Cocos2d-x
- Basic knowledge about graphics manipulation software like Photoshop, gimp etc.
- Experience in game development for mobile devices browser (IOS/Android browsers)