Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
We are looking to hire a web designer and developer who can build world class websites for our clients, websites which are technically solid and have an extremely easy to use and appealing interface. Needs to be proficient in building websites using PHP, WordPress and Shopify.
As a front end engineer you will be responsible for developing and delivering best in class pixel-perfect responsive and user-friendly UI built on the back of latest tech stack out there in the market today. We believe that technology should not be a barrier when it comes to providing the best-in-class banking services to our customers and we echo that when you as an engineer present your designs and thoughts to improve the app constantly to ensure we are leading the innovation in the neobanking domain. Your role will be (but not limited) to
- Work in most challenging and complex use cases within Banking and Finances sector.
- Implement the UX designs down to the pixel, ensure the UI is consistent and responsive across devices, platforms, OEMs, and OSs.
- Work in a cross-platform team where you integrate with 3 rd party platforms and APIs along with muvin’s APIs to ensure consistent and smooth user experience.
- Develop software using latest tools and technologies in an agile led environment.
- Own and deliver high quality solutions from start to end.
- Participate in muvin’sfeature development and planning.
- Learn and get mentored from the veterans in the industry and help the team around you.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- E/BTech in Computer Science or similar degree.
- 1-5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of ES5 and ES6.
- Experience working in React.js, Redux, Vue.js, Angular or similar front end frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge on OOP and PWA (Progressive Web Application) architecture.
- Ability to write meaningful test cases.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details as we (and you should too) want pixel perfection.
- Dogged desire to become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) in one of the areas outside coding (automation, scalability, performance, architecture, optimization, algorithms etc.,).
- Good communication skills.
WE’LL BE EXCITED IF YOU BRING:
- Backend Experience (Java + Spring on AWS).
- Experience with Android/iOS native app development.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes.
1) Experience in developing Web Applications with Angular / React JS
2) Hands on Knowledge on AWS/Azure Cloud Services
4) Familiarity on backend & Database - Node.js, Express.js and MongoDB.
5) Expertise in using Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
6) Expertise in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
7) Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
8) Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
9) Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
10) Proficient understanding code versioning tools such as GIT Repository.
11) Utilize Jasmine, Karma, Gulp, Grunt and NPM to build and test applications.
12) Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
13) Candidate must be self learner and hard worker with good communication skills
Required Candidate profile
• Collaborate with a team of developers and designers to create an innovative website that draws the user’s attention and interest.
• Translate the client’s technical requirements into code
• Test and update web application so that it can be used on all web browsers
Skills and Qualifications
• English language proficiency
• 3+ years of professional experience in Vue.js and object-orientated programming
• Highly proficient in Vue.js framework
• Proficient in using Git as a control system
- WordPress developer to build custom solutions for our clients or for Product
- Write reusable, efficient and robust code while adhering to WordPress coding standards
- Should Manage task & time deadline
- Extensive WordPress Implementation Experience should possess at least 2 years of WordPress development experience
- Excellent programming skills
- Experience in theme customization
- Experience of WooCommerce and Should be able to deploy WordPress sites independently
- Good in WordPress plugin and theme development
- Experience in multiple CMS platforms and/or MVC frameworks
- Good analytical and logical skills, HTML5, CSS3 development skills are an added advantage
- Experience using MySQL database
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks (CodeIgniter, Symfony, YII, Zend, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of how to interact with Restful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) a plus
- Object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of Git version control system
- Knowledge of Angular, React will be a big plus
- Should be well versed with HTML, CSS and JS"
We are looking for an immediate joiner
- software engineering experience focused on web development.
- Hands on experience in architecting large scale frontend applications.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers and UX designers.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Take pride of ownership in features that are used by users in Global 100 enterprises around the world
- Passionate about building great products with a track record of having worked as part of teams that have built enterprise products in production.
- Motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic working knowledge of MVC Razor
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Angular 2 and above is a must
- A great communicator of ideas and solutions and a lateral thinker when faced with complex problem
B.E / B.tech
Any technical or science graduates