- Working closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI / UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules, and maintainability of the code.
- Implementing UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side servers at scale.
- Reviewing and optimizing usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- Performing well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design / technology.
What you need to have:
- B.Tech / B.E.; M.Tech; MBA / PGDM; MCA
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Understanding of REST API, GraphQL
- Understanding of web sockets
- Must have used TDD frameworks mocha, chai, jest et
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- A team player with good communication skills
- Work within the Drupal theming system to create templates and per-process functions to implement features using the industry’s best
- Design innovative, proof-of-concept (POC)
- Design and implement responsive web solutions using existing brand style
- Ensure best practices are followed for front-end
- Experience in designing a beautiful and intuitive web
- Experience in writing fast and maintainable custom codes for HTML5, CSS, CSS3, and
- Experience working with the Drupal theme system, or a demonstrated ability to quickly learn a theme system in a different
- Experience working on large website projects using agile
- Comfortable working with front-end development tools, such as Sass, Bower, Grunt,
- Comfortable with, and advocates for, the mobile-ﬁrst approach to front-end
- Knowledge of or experience in UX design, information architecture, and/or content
- Enthusiasm for open-source philosophy and community
Required Skill Set
- Experiencein Drupal 8 Frontend.
Prior experience in any project management tool.
Experience: 2 to 4 years
CTC Offered: Upto 15lpa
- Knowledge of REACT tools React Components designing, React-Bootstrap.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Personal interview with Sr. Manager (Technical Round)
- Personal Interview with HOD (Technical + Behavioural)
**Who are we and what do we do:**
Holofy is at its core a technology that specializes in digitizing the real world so it can be transacted at the speed of light. In order to achieve that, we've built an entire sales engagement platform on top of video, as we believe it's the most powerful tool to story-tell beating any other medium ( such as 3D ) hands over fists. Whilst this is the most visible and simplest to understand value proposition, our moat comes from the complex set of algorithms, data structures and workflow tools that make our entire experience work at scale.
We operate as a SAAS, but our services can be described as B-to-B-to-C covering the entire spectrum of a user's conversion journey. We offer our product to Real-Estate businesses, as they have yet to unlock the fundamental power of software and user experience working together in unison.
Being part of Holofy means pushing yourself to do the best work in your life. Our existence and success as a startup literally depend on excellence as the only competitive advantage against competitors that are bigger than us, richer than us, and more visible than us. It's a scary and exhilarating place to be in. If that sounds like you, here are the details
**What you will do:**
* Create extremely well-crafted front-end web applications using React.js (with Hooks), Redux
* Build reusable cross-platform components and front-end libraries for future use
* Write resilient code that will be continuously tested, deployed, and performed at scale
* Be part of a self-organizing and cross-functional Agile team
* Support in leading within the team, actively improving overall software quality whilst also helping fellow team members
* Contribute to the team's technical direction and the improvement of its tools and processes as well as technical interviews
**What You Have**
* At least 2 years experience working with React.js
* Good understanding of Browser Rendering Behavior
* Experience with any state management approach
* Unit, Integration, e2e tests
* REST API experience
* CSS Framework experience
* Styling experience (Styled Components, JSS, CSS Modules, etc. )
* Experience and understanding of Agile software development principles
**Nice to have**
* Experience with Hooks
* Experience with HLS or other streaming technologies
* Performance optimization
* Some experience with build tools and task runners
* React Native
* Experience with cloud (AWS)
* Experience with building in Web widgets or Extensions
* Familiar with react-spring or any animation libraries
* Fully flexible, work-from-anywhere policy. Forever. With reasonably flexible hours included. As long as you are reachable you can literally be on a beach or in the mountains for all we care.
* Solid equipment budget ( Macbook's + full work-from-home setup ), that most probably will stay with you when you move on.
* Medical Insurance. One that is not just for show, it actually keeps you and your family safe.
* 30-day paid holiday
* Educational Stipend
* EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
React Developer - Weapons Master
Smooth like butter, like a criminal undercover
Do your fingers dance to the tunes of frameworks such as Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, or Ava?
Are you a marksman who has never missed your shot while building pixel perfect UI with HTML5 and CSS & Sass?
You’ll fit right in if you have -
- At least a year’s experience with React and Redux. You Know how to integrate Babel and use Webpack You should have worked with unit testing frameworks such as Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, or Ava
- Experience building pixel perfect UI with HTML5 and CSS, Sass is a plus
- Used developer tool plugins for the browsers and have knowledge of Flow ( Plus points here) along with an understanding of functional programming concepts
What’s in it for you?
- - The ability to impact the next billion in the fintech industry.
- - Complete freedom to execute stupid ideas brilliantly
- - Furry friends to work with. We’re talking about our office cat, Shera of course!
- For more details dial - nine/one/zero/one/four/double three/eight/one/two.
Position: Web Developer
Experience: Min 3 yrs
CTC: As per standards
Industry: Retail / E-commerce
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Application Programmer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full-Time
Mid developer (New)
Knowledge in React JS (Overview)
Fair understanding of redux and hooks
Budget – up to 15 LPA CTC
Snr Web developer (New)
Understanding of advanced hooks, redux, saga concepts, context API
Understanding of coding practices, best practices, architecture
Understanding of advanced concepts in reactJS like observables, interceptors, code splitting, performance enhancement and SEO
Budget – up to 25 LPA CTC
We are building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content
creators together to scale up content creation processes across 50+ content verticals and 150+ industries. Over the past 2.5 years, we’ve worked with companies like India Today, Amazon India, Adobe, Swiggy, Dunzo, Businessworld, Paisabazaar, IndiGo Airlines, Apollo Hospitals, Infoedge, Times Group, Digit, BookMyShow, UpGrad, Yulu, YourStory, and 350+ other brands.
Our mission is to become the world’s largest content creation and distribution platform for all kinds of content creators and brands.
We are a 25+ member company and is scaling up rapidly in both team size and our ambition.
If we were to define the kind of people and the culture we have, it would be -
a) Individuals with an Extreme Sense of Passion About Work
b) Individuals with Strong Customer and Creator Obsession
c) Individuals with Extraordinary Hustle, Perseverance & Ambition
We are on the lookout for individuals who are always open to going the extra mile and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are strong believers in building a great, enduring
a company that can outlast its builders and create a massive impact on the lives of our
employees, creators, and customers alike.
We are fortunate to be backed by some of the industry’s most prolific angel investors - Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal (Snapdeal founders), YourStory Media. (Shradha Sharma); Dr. Saurabh Srivastava, Co-founder of IAN and NASSCOM; Slideshare co-founder Amit Ranjan; Indifi's Co-founder and CEO Alok Mittal; Sidharth Rao, Chairman of Dentsu Webchutney; Ritesh Malik, Co-founder and CEO of Innov8; Sanjay Tripathy, former CMO, HDFC Life, and CEO of Agilio Labs; Manan Maheshwari, Co-founder of WYSH; and Hemanshu Jain, Co-founder of Diabeto.
Backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners
- Experience with Word press
- Experts in HTML To Word press theming
- Plugin Creation and Management
- Able to develop the theme. Mastery of HTML, CSS, PHP and jQuery;
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Experience with mobile platforms.
- Experience with the following technologies OOAD/OOPS (Object Oriented Programming) PHP 5, MySQL 5, any framework like Zend/Symfony/CakePHP, etc.
- Very strong understanding of database technologies and SQL Optimization.
- A clear understanding of product development environment and methodologies.
- Experience in SVN/GIT Hub/Beanstalk
- Familiarity with web technology trends (Web 2.0) and the evolution of the Internet.
- Experience with Word press is mandatory, other CMS/framework experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Word Press Theme, Widgets, and Plugin customizing and developing new word press themes, Plugin modification/development, and widgets development.
- Expert knowledge in Word press installation, configuration, administration, security, and optimization.
- Desired Experience in customizing existing 3rd party themes, Plugin.
We started Kool Kanya because we want young women to own and create their futures. We propel and empower you with knowledge, skills, and access to curate jobs that resonate with you. You can count on us to support you through all your career stages and challenges. We are truly here to create the workforce of the future.
problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
What we are asking
· Developing new user-facing features using React.js
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
· Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browser
Skills and qualification
· Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
· Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
· Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
· Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
· Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Familiarity with code versioning tools e.g. git
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Notice Period: Immediate/ 15 days