About Semperfi Solution
About the company:
- RaRa Delivery is revolutionizing instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data-driven logistics.
- RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same-day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on - one-to-one- deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do - many-to-many- deliveries within a few hours. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan, and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore, core operations in Indonesia, and a technology team based out of India.
Future of eCommerce Logistics :
- Data-driven logistics company that is bringing in same-day delivery revolution in Indonesia
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role :
- 5+ years of experience in frontend technologies and progressive web applications development
- Expert in using of design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Should have sound understanding of design architecture and principles, coding frameworks like react.js, angular.js, vue.js, node.js, next,js, express.js etc.
- Experience with popular JS libraries like Ember, Babel, Typescript, Webpack, Socket etc.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Knowledge of Redux, React.js and its core principles
- Good experience on Web Service Integration ( REST, JSON, XML), Cloud technologies - AWS, FCM
- Proficient with debugging and testing tools to troubleshoot and optimize the UI
- Exposure to scm tools like git, CI/CD of android systems, code coverage tools like SonarQube,etc.
- Good to have knowledge of hybrid platforms like Cordova, Ionic, React Native, Flutter, etc
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
few products that they can use on the internet. One big need is that of sharing thoughts. Twitter serves this need globally through a micro-blogging platform. However most of the Tweets are in English and the vernacular Indian feels out of place on it. To solve that problem, we started this company.
It is is a micro-blogging platform in Indian languages. It is an app built in India, for Indians, to share their thoughts and opinions on any topic in their mother tongue using Audio/Video/Text.It gives a voice to Indians and enables the “Best of India” to share their thoughts with the “Rest of India”. It provides a personalized feed to users by letting people select the people they want to follow. The user is then shown content from these people. Some of the top minds of India are invited on Koo to share their thoughts and opinions on various topics. Users can follow such personalities and follow what they are talking about, and share their opinions too.
It is a Series A venture funded company. It has raised $6.5 million from stellar investors like Accel Partners, Shunwei Capital, Kalaari Capital, 500startups and Blume Venture Partners.
Founding Team consists of veteran internet entrepreneurs - Aprameya Radhakrishna (CEO, Taxiforsure) and Mayank Bidawatka (Co-founder, Goodbox & Coreteam, redBus).
Technology skill sets required for a matching profile
Work Experience between 3 to 7 years in web development with desire to work in fast paced startups.
● Should be capable of handling a couple of high traffic websites without much of a guidance. Good at debugging and solving cross browser issues.
● Must have experience with Express, ReactJs, Redux, Webpack etc. First hand knowledge of building PWA is preferred.
● Must understand how to optimize web page performance for SEO and snappy user experience.Must have used tools like light-house etc.
● Must be adept in using REST APIs and defining best suited contracts and schema for interacting with them.
● Knowledge of building isomorphic (with some parts of the page as server side rendered) web applications
● Desire to work in fast paced startups
A mission-oriented early-stage fin-tech startup which is building a suite of carefully tailored financial products and delivery mechanisms to fulfill the aspirations and needs of middle-income households in urban India. Jodo is started by three co-founders, who have a pedigreed education background (IIT/IIM) and relevant professional experience in financial services. More importantly, they come from a similar background as the customer segment they are serving, and have done extensive customer research to understands the needs of the customer. It is backed by high-quality investors.
-UI developer should be highly skilled in Web Design and implementation with a passion for building great web-based user interfaces.
-Elegantly implement page designs in standards-compliant dynamic XHTML and CSS.
-Advocating Web interaction design best practices with a focus on consistency and usability.
-Create rapid prototypes of interfaces to be used as a blueprint for content and technical development.
-Work closely with back-end developers to find ways to push the limits of existing Web technology in service of creating the best possible user experience.
-Ensuring pages are programmed error-free, cross-browser, cross-platform, and optimized for download performance.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
We are seeking talented Front End Developer Engineers to join our team.
Your responsibilities as a front end developer engineer will include:
- - Contribute to a full development life cycle, including: requirements analysis, functional design, technical design, programming, testing, documentation, implementation, and on-going technical support.
- - Work closely with the existing team to learn the current application architecture, design and understand its functionalities and complexities.
- - Bridge the gap between graphic design and backend technical implementation
- - Build modular, responsive templates using modern CSS techniques
- - Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
What we are looking for:
- - 2+ years of industry experience as a Front End Developer Engineer
- - Degree in Computer Science or related field
- - Experience with developing web and mobile applications
- - Strong experience in JSON/XML and REST/SOAP based Web Service based integration.
- - Experience (mandatory) with working Web Framework versions with exposure to creating components and handling AJAX calls.
- - Good to have knowledge in JIRA, GIT.
- - Strong knowledge of Client-Server Architecture.
- - Basic Proficiency with Python or relevant back-end scripting language
- - Ability to think critically and creatively in a dynamic environment, while picking up new tools and domain knowledge along the way
- - A positive attitude, and a growth mindset
- - Great attention to details
- - Experience with API testing software (e.g. Postman)
- - Good Humor
Note- We are currently working from home due to the pandemic. If selected you may work from a remote location though once office reopens candidate must work from Office.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- GIT experience is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Create fast and functional and intuitive interfaces
- Follow coding standards, build appropriate unit tests, integrate tests and deployment scripts
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensure cross-browser compatibility and performance
- Suggest improvements to user interface, software architecture or use of new technologies Deliver reliable solutions that handle massive data and high traffic.
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Tech/ M.Tech in CS or other related fields such as EE or MCA from IIT/NIT/BITS but not compulsory.
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks, and technologies
- Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions Communicates continually with the project teams Explains progress on the development effort
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment A hands on and a passionate coder with minimalistic design sense
- Prior start up experience is preferred