We are seeking a passionate Front End Developer to build and manage the digital product. We are looking for an experienced programmer, someone who knows how to build large scale web applications. This is an incredible opportunity to build an enterprise level SaaS product. You will develop applications in a very passionate environment being responsible for product development using agile methodologies.
- Collaborate with engineering, design and product teams to build and ship new features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product using Agile methodologies.
- Maintain and improve web applications. Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Self-contribution & able to manage and execute work through team members.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Create proof of concepts to demonstrate feasibility of proposed solution
- Continuously discover, evaluate and learn new technologies to stay at the forefront of technology innovation
- Write good quality, modular, reusable, well documented, unit-tested code.
Candidate Requirements :
- Proven 2+ yrs working experience as frontend developer.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design. Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Understanding of UX/UI and layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience in producing/consuming RESTful APIs.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Building a bold future for Indian Manufacturing
Manufacturing is a highly unorganized industry, and the process of procuring a custom part or a product is inefficient.
Karkhana.io is changing this through its technology platform: a one-stop solution for manufacturing companies and start-ups for identifying the right material and process, finding the right vendor, and seamless execution from quotation to delivery.
Karkhana.io is building a technology platform with an ambition to transform B2B manufacturing in India through digitalization of the vendor ecosystem: procurement, project management, and logistics.
Karkhana.io is developing a strong network of vendors to provide services encompassing CNC Machining, 3D Printing Services, Sheet Metal Fabrication, and Injection Molding for prototyping projects and mass production.
About Company: Spica Systems (https://spicasys.com )
Spica Systems is a Silicon Valley based start-up, established in 2019 and are recognized as experts in building products and providing R& DandSoftware Development services in wide range of leading-edge technologies such as LTE, 5G, Cloud Services (Public -AWS, AZURE, GCP, Private -Openstack) and Kubernetes. Ithasa highly scalable and secured 5G Packet Core Network, orchestrated by ML powered Kubernetes platform, which can be deployed in various multi cloud modealong with a test tool. Headquartered in San Jose, California, we have our R& D centre in Sector V, Salt Lake Kolkata.
- Looking for a Software developer who will work on the product's Web UI side
- Hands on and working experience with React JS
- Experience: 2-4 years of React development in a team environment
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux.
- Experience with user interface design. Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
Education: Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, IT or Mathematics or Engineering
Traits: Quick learner, open minded, willing to learn
● Experience Level: Min 2+ years
● RESTful API’s, basic HTTP knowledge, GET/POST.
● Experience using technologies like React, Redux, TypeScript, modern CSS frameworks and
● Good Communication Skills
- Proficient knowledge of a NodeJS and Express.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc. depending on your technology stack)
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Stylus, Less, Sass etc. depending on your technology stack)
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- MongoDB (3.x)
We are looking for talented front-end developers who can help us in enabling our customers deliver excellent experiences to end users. As a customer experience management firm , we are constantly enhancing user experiences in several of our customers' online platforms. The role of a front-end developer in our teams is crucial in realising our design solutions without any loss in translation. We are looking for developers who can contribute in building the best in class digital experiences through the right use of frameworks , technologies and code.
Design and Develop web / mobile applications using front-end technologies like Angular7+, CSS , JS , HTML and many more.
Implement applications that have high standards of quality and the best of the performance.
Translate UX / UI designs from our design teams into high quality code without any loss in translation Design and implement optimised components, modules and applications using best practises of front- end development and clean coding standards
Work closely with backend development teams on API design and integration.
Deliver code with maximum coverage using unit-testing frameworks and testing practises such as TDD .
Optimise code continuously to improve quality , maintainability and performance.
Qualification and Experience
2 - 5 years of experience in front-end development of web / mobile applications . Experience in backend technology stacks will be an advantage
Strong skills in HTML , CSS , SCSS and any CSS Frameworks .
Thorough understanding of any front-end frameworks like React , Angular or any other along with its core principles
Experience with data structure libraries , state managements, functional / reactive programming . Familiarity with newer specifications of ES6.
Experience with RESTful APIs integration
Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- React Native Developer with 2 years of experience
- Experience in either iOS(Swift, Objective C, XCode) or Android(Android Studio, Java, Kotlin)
- We encourage all our devs to have base level of DevOps skills & Full stack understanding w.r.t CI/CD systems, Cloud Services such as AWS, Firebase, GCP
**Job Description :**
* Required skills:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in mobile app development
- Must have experience in either android or iOS app development
- At least 2 year of experience in React Native app development
- Ability to implement designs and functionality provided by UI/UX teams
- Programming experience with Typescript
- Understanding of production deployment of the app in the App Store and Play Store
*** Key Skills:**
- React, React - Native, iOS(swift, objective C, XCode) or Android(Android Studio, Java, Kotlin)
- NodeJS , Typescript
- Base Database design & concepts
* Good to have:
- Familiarity with Analytics integrations
- Conversant with deploying and AWS web hosting
- Knowledge of server-side technologies like Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack)
- willing to explore and work on other tech stacks
- Complete ownership of building and maintaining APP
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Open to work on both Android and iOS front end
***** What you get:****
- Amazing workplace and colleagues to work with
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
We do have opening with our company Crownstack Technologies for React.Js Developer. Interested candidate can share their CV.
Crownstack is a premium organisation that specializes in providing innovative digital technology solutions to various enterprises including startups, small and medium-sized businesses and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. Our services include, but are not limited to, UI design, mobile app and web development, Cloud computing, data analytics, and Dev Ops. We take pride in our ingenious, meticulous, and skilled workforce who aim to deliver sustainable and cutting-edge business and technology solutions to all our clients. ★ 100+ Successful Apps Delivered | ★ Enterprise and Startup Clients | ★ Scalable Products | ★ MEAN Stack | ★ Python, pHp, NodeJs | ★ Agile Development | ★ Best UI/UX Award
Crownstack is looking for ReactJs Developers to join our team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using ReactJs best practices. As a React Developer, you will implement a complete user interface across our mobile and desktop web interfaces.
Job Location: Gurgaon/Noida
Experience: 2+ years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop user interfaces with the latest frontend technologies
- Research, analyze, and develop product features of increasingly complex nature
- Make design and technical decisions for ReactJs projects.
- Develop application code and unit testing in the ReactJs with REST APIs
- Ensure high performance of all systems developed
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years experience with ReactJs
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experienced in Typescript is a plus
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (Ex. Enzyme)
- Experience in building highly reusable and decoupled components
- Experience in State management Libraries like Redux, mobx
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Rapyuta Robotics is seeking talented and ambitious individuals with a can-do attitude to help revolutionize robotics. We’re creating a whole new generation of multi-agent aerial and ground-based mobile robotic platforms with access to an inexhaustible supply of data storage & processing capabilities on the cloud. Our units will be capable of working autonomously and collaboratively, learning from their collective experiences and continuously improving upon themselves.
Frontend engineers are an essential part of the engineering team, helping to make the complex functionalities of our platform accessible through intuitive interfaces. As a senior front-end engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with product owners, designers, and backend developers to implement browser-based user interfaces to orchestrate and monitor fleets of autonomous machines
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and address performance bottlenecks
- Maintaining standards of automated testing, code quality, and engineering best practices
- Manage a team of 3-4 front-end developers in their tasks across the company's project requirements.
- 4+ years of work experience in front-end development.
- Advanced knowledge of React.js
- Good knowledge of database technologies: MySQL, PostgreSQL etc and web application security
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility issues, client-side performance considerations and automated testing tools.
- Experience with software testing, specifically unit testing & integration testing.
- Experience managing a team of front-end developers for at least 1 year.
- Experience with code quality, build and debugging tools
Good to Have:
- Basic knowledge of browser engines: Gecko, Webkit, Servo, etc.
- Knowledge in agile development, and continuous integration for the front end.
- Past experience in the robotics domain and visualizations
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Budget to buy equipment of choice
- An international working environment with exceptionally talented engineers
Function: Software Engineering → Frontend Development
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong sense of web design
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- TypeScript, GraphQL, REST, AngularJS and React. programming, closures, types, and ES6
Fastest Growing Enterprise Company in the Billion Dollar League, Rubrik is the market leader in Cloud Data Management, the world's first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We blend future-proof architecture with consumer-grade simplicity to pioneer a fresh approach to an old problem.