About the company
It has set up a benchmark in the Medical and Health industry with its Digital revolutionary changes. It had a huge impact on Countries Education & the Health sector, as it has taken an effort to uplift & Developing Digital support in India's Medical Education with the sword of Technologies. Our products are being Designed & Developed to benefit the Medical Aspirant as well as its Country's Health Education system. With its continuous effort, many Medical Institutions have been successfully adopting a Digitalised advanced way of Teaching & Learning. Its MedWhiz LMS is very Effective & Essential for Medical Aspirants.
Experience : 3-4 Years
● Develop new user-facing features .
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use .
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs .
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end .
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 .
● Proficient understanding of Bootstrap to make the page responsive.
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX .
● Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small
adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such Photoshop is a plus.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
● Proficient understanding of REST API integration.
Client side scripting
Experience in responsive design, PWA, asynchronous request handling, complex front end displays like flowchart, graphs etc.
Knowledge of JSON/XML
Knowledge of Web Fundamentals, Browser Working, REST API
State Management with Redux
Latest APIs of HTML5
Minimum 2 years on ReactJS
Company Name: Curl Tech
Website : www.curl.tech
Company Profile: Curl Tech is a deep-tech firm, based out of Bengaluru, India. Curl works on developing Products & Solutions leveraging emerging technologies such as Machine Learning, Blockchain (DLT) & IoT. We work on domains such as Commodity Trading, Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Logistics & Retail.
Curl has been founded by technology enthusiasts with rich industry experience. Products and solutions that have been developed at Curl, have gone on to have considerable success and have in turn become separate companies (focused on that product / solution).
If you are looking for a job, that would challenge you and desire to work with an organization that disrupts entire value chain; Curl is the right one for you!
Job Type: Full time
Designation: Front End/UI Developer
As a Front-End developer, your role would involve designing, developing and implementing user interface components using React.js, Redux, Webpack, Angular, CSS, HTML, REST Web Services.
You also need to optimize the application for better performance and a large number of concurrent users.
A strong technologist at Curl cares about doing things the right way rather than just doing them and thrives in a
complex and challenging environment.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3+ years of professional experience.
- Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques
- As an Engineer in our team, you will design, code, test and debug quality software programs.
- Proficient in developing cross browser compatible applications with an eye for creating impressive UX designs.
- Experience in React.js, Redux, Webpack, Angular 8+, CSS, HTML, REST web Services
- Experience in Unit Testing Tools.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
- Familiar with agile techniques like code reviews, pair programming, collective code ownership, clean code, TDD and refactoring.
- Remuneration offered: Industry standard
Work Experience: 3-5 years of hands on experience.
About Climate Connect Digital
Our team is inspired to change the world by making energy greener, and more affordable. Established in 2011 in London, UK, and now headquartered in Gurgaon, India. From unassuming beginnings, we have become a leading energy-AI software player, at the vanguard of accelerating the global energy transition.
In 2020, we were acquired by ReNew Power, India’s largest renewables developer. Following ReNew’s NASDAQ listing in summer 2021, Climate Connect Digital has been newly formed as a fully independent subsidiary. With backing from ReNew for an ambitious and visionary new strategy, for rapid organic and inorganic growth.
Our mission has technology at its core and involves unlocking value by leveraging information technology and AI/ML across the energy ecosystem. The world is still at the nascent stages of using such technologies in the energy sector to create massive value for all the stakeholders
- Architect, develop, and deliver front-end applications, using a component-driven approach that is optimised for modularity and reusability
- Create elegant, usable, responsive, and performant interfaces that meet product requirements and do so delightfully.
- Critically evaluate various implementation and technical risks/complexities when architecting and implementing software. Ensure that best practices and latest technology developments are considered by the team..
- Establish a company-wide design and frontend platform which can be used by multiple products. Turn style guides into front-end frameworks and coding standards.
- Create an efficient and effective system to test your work in cross-browser and cross-platform scenarios
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams like design, product management, back-end, data sciences, and business teams to test and validate that we are shipping value to our customers
What’s in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours and leave policy
- Learning and development opportunities
- Medical insurance/Term insurance, Gratuity benefits over and above the salaries
- Access to industry and domain thought leaders.
At Climate Connect, you get a rare opportunity to join an established company at the early stages of a significant and well-backed global growth push.
We are building a remote-first organisation ingrained in the team ethos. We understand its importance for the success of any next-generation technology company. The team includes passionate and self-driven people with unconventional backgrounds, and we’re seeking a similar spirit with the right potential.
What it’s like to work with us
You become part of a strong network and an accomplished legacy from leading technology and business schools worldwide when you join us. Such as the Indian Institute of Technology, Oxford University, University of Cambridge, University College London, and many more.
We don’t believe in constrained traditional hierarchies and instead work in flexible teams with the freedom to achieve successful business outcomes. We want more people who can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our comprehensive support system comprises a global network of advisors and experts, providing unparalleled opportunities for learning and growth.
Job Description :
Design and develop new features and functionality with rich UI content for Digital Business Automation products.
Demonstrate hands on involvement in coding and development.
Mentor and guide junior developers in the team towards understanding the technology, the industry play and the customer story
Technical Requirements :
4-8 years- experience developing with ReactJS and 1+ year experience in Typescript
Prior experience in building booking portals is a plus
. Prior experience working on e-commerce websites would be an advantage.
Strong Fundamental CSS skills.
Development team management and manage release.
Resolve and help the team to understand task requirements and provide best optimize solutions
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
React combined with Flux, Redux experience is preferred.
Experience with data structure libraries
Knowledgeable in cross-browser compatibility issues.
Understands modern web standards and modular patterns.
Experience developing component-driven UIs.
Great communication, solid collaboration skills, with strong teamwork ethic.
Experience with data driven dashboards a plus.
Experience developing responsive, single page, event driven web applications.
Self-driven and capable of managing multiple priorities under pressure and ambiguity.
Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Keen eye for usability, creating intuitive visually appealing experiences.
Strong grasp of DOM structure and layout techniques.
Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass or Less).
Experience developing implementing CSS animations driven by window events and user interactions.
Good grasp of cross-browser compatibility issues.
Knowledgeable in performance optimization techniques.
Familiar with NPM dependency package management.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Proficient with GIT source control.
Comfortable with agile / scrum development methodology.
A sense of pride in building clean UIs that users enjoy interacting with and engineers enjoy maintaining.
Required skills :
- React Js, Typescript, Next js, CSS, Material UI, Restful API's, Git
- We are looking for techies with a passion to develop high-performance web applications.
- If you are interested and looking to build scalable and high-performance apps, then join us. We are building web app based on React with server-side rendering. For mobile, we are building PWA.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Build scalable web applications using ReactJS, Redux and other related libraries.
2. Integrating back-end API's with front-end.
3. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
4. Optimize application performance and reduce page loading speed.
5. Solid experience in architecting and implementing highly scalable front-ends in modern technologies such as React or Vue.
6. Gathering requirements from design and technical staff and client on web development needs/Defining effective solutions for business and process problems.
● Design overall architecture of the web application.
● Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
● Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
● Maintain code integrity and organization.
● Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
● Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
● Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
● Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
● Hands on experience with markup languages
● Wordpress would be an added advantage.
● Prefer from Tier One college like ( IIIT, NIT, IIT, NSUT, DTU..etc )
● Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development
● Understanding of layout aesthetics
● An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
● B. Tech. in computer science Preferred.
Function: Software Engineering → Frontend Development
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong sense of web design
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- TypeScript, GraphQL, REST, AngularJS and React. programming, closures, types, and ES6
Fastest Growing Enterprise Company in the Billion Dollar League, Rubrik is the market leader in Cloud Data Management, the world's first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We blend future-proof architecture with consumer-grade simplicity to pioneer a fresh approach to an old problem.
Front-End Engineer - I / II / III
Radical is a platform connecting data, medicine and people -- through machine learning, and usable, performant products. Software has never been the strong suit of the medical industry -- and we are changing that. We believe that the same sophistication and performance that powers our daily needs through millions of consumer applications -- be it your grocery, your food delivery or your movie tickets -- when applied to healthcare, has a massive potential to transform the industry, and positively impact lives of patients and doctors. Radical works with some of the largest hospitals and public health programmes in India, and has a growing footprint both inside the country and abroad.
As a Full Stack Engineer at Radical, you will:
- Work closely with all stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem - patients, doctors, paramedics and administrators - to conceptualise and bring to life the ideal set of products that add value to their time
- Write code on the front-end, the back-end and anything it takes to solve the problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Build systems which have an extraordinary emphasis on capturing data that can help build better workflows, algorithms and tools
- Work on high performance systems that deal with several million transactions, multi-modal data and large datasets, with a close attention to detail
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Familiarity and experience with writing working, well-documented and well-tested code in at least two of the following: React/Redux (preferred), NodeJS (preferred), Golang and Python
- Proficiency in the features of the language they are using, with knowledge of standards and best practices (Eg: ES2015 and above, Python 3.5 and above, React Hooks/HOC/Redux)
- Knowledge of databases, and familiarity with REST API patterns
- Experience integrating with a wide variety of external tools and services
- Experience navigating AWS and leveraging appropriate services and technologies rather than DIY solutions (such as hosting an application directly on EC2 vs containerisation, or an Elastic Beanstalk)
It’s not essential, but great if you have:
- An established track record of building systems from scratch
- Experience with microservices and decomposition of monolithic architectures
- Proficiency in automated tests
- Proficiency with the linux ecosystem
- Experience in deploying systems to production on cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience in TypeScript
- Meaningful open source contributions
The position is open now, and we are onboarding immediately.
Please write to us with an updated resume, and one thing you would like us to see as part of your application. This one thing can be anything that you think makes you stand apart among candidates: it can be an interesting hobby project that you’ve self-hosted, a research paper that’s been published, a collection of blog posts you’ve written, a repository you maintain, or your contributions to a major library.
Radical is based out of Delhi NCR, India, and we look forward to working with you!
We're looking for people who may not know all the answers, but are obsessive about finding them, and take pride in the code that they write. We are more interested in the ability to learn fast, think rigorously and for people who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, and take large bets -- only to work hard and prove themselves correct. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Join us.