About Radix Health
Hands-on experience in React.js and Good understanding of core concepts
Hands-on experience in state management libraries like Redux.
Experience integrating with Restful web services
Proficient with ES6/7/8 syntax and concepts
Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM.
About Our Client
Our client is a Currency Exchange in India. Built with user experience and security in mind, Our Client provides instant fiat to crypto conversions with zero fees, so that users can have access to a diverse suite of financial products and services that are backed by industry-leading security processes and insurance protection. Our Client aims to be the global gateway to cryptocurrencies. Its proprietary liquidity aggregation model provides its users with access to liquidity from leading global crypto exchanges. Our Client is recognized and awarded for its contribution to the Indian emerging tech space.
Why Our Client?
Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better and smarter. We are building a platform that can solve their needs. The opportunity is big, and the journey is tough. Now that’s a challenge that needs to be addressed. You do that. You are phenomenal in solving these complex challenges. You help our team do more.
As a Front End Developer - Angular, you do all of the above and more. You make a difference.
What will I do?
- Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
What skills should I have?
- Must have 7+ years of experience in frontend development with an internet startup.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Navtech is a premier IT software and Services provider. Navtech’s mission is to increase public cloud adoption and build cloud-first solutions that become trendsetting platforms of the future. We have been recognized as the Best Cloud Service Provider at GoodFirms for ensuring good results with quality services. Here, we strive to innovate and push technology and service boundaries to provide best-in-class technology solutions to our clients at scale. We deliver to our clients globally from our state-of-the-art design and development centers in the US, Hyderabad, and Pune.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Europe. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Working as a React Developer at Navtech, you will:
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle.
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle writing well designed, testable, efficient and documented ReactJS code.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques. Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Adhere to all development methodology processes.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
- 3+ years of experience in ReactJS.
- Proven experience with NextJS and Typescript.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Worked with various methodologies such as Scrum.
- Should have good logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Should have a Master’s Degree /Bachelor's (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in the English medium.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Medical Insurance cover for self & family.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
Clarista.io turns current enterprise data silos into a ‘Live Data Network’, easy to use, always available, with flexibility to create any analytics. Clarista is designed for both business and technical users, hence the user interface plays a pivotal role in ensuring performance with large datasets and a superior user experience.
What You'll Do
You will be part of Clarista’s UI engineering team. You will work in our cloud native environment and perform following activities to support core product development and client specific projects:
- You will build & support responsive web user interfaces by using ReactJS
- You will ensure usability of the interfaces and workflows for end users
- You will integrate user interfaces with data and other interfaces through APIs
- You will collaborate with cloud and data engineering teams to enable end-to-end functionality
- You will partner with other team members in understanding the functional / non-functional business requirements, and translate them into software development tasks
- You will follow the software development best practices in ensuring that the code architecture and quality of code written by you is of high standard, as expected from an enterprise software
- You will be a proactive contributor to team and project discussions
Who you are
- Strong education track record
- Bachelors or an advanced degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline from Indian Institute of Technology or equivalent premium institute.
- 2-3 years of experience in UI Development using ReactJS
- Proficient with ReactJS, Redux, Service Workers, Optimized coding practices, Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Context API, System design, Web concepts, Server-Side Rendering (SSR), lazy loading.
- Should have experience working with any of the chart’s library like charts.js, Highcharts.js, etc.
- Should know how to write modular and optimized code.
- Should have good knowledge around error handling.
- Fair understanding of responsive design and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience versioning control systems such as GIT
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Self-starter, continuous learner.
Good to have some exposure to
- Start-up experience is highly preferred
- Exposure to micro front ends.
- Agile software development methodologies.
- Working in multi-functional, multi-location teams
What You'll Love About Us – Do ask us about these!
- Be an integral part of the founding team. You will work directly with the founder
- Work Life Balance. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do!
- Prepare for the Future. Academy – we are all learners; we are all teachers!
- Diversity & Inclusion. HeForShe!
- Internal Mobility. Grow with us!
- Business knowledge of multiple sectors
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the React JS- Developer,you will be responsible for developing a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, that is robust, scalable and aesthetically appealing for our cutting edge health-tech applications
What you will do:
- Building Progressive Web App components and features for the companys advanced health-tech platform using React Js, Node Js
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and presenting ideas and solutions effectively.
What you need to have:
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience in building new components and features for a Progressive Web App using React JS and Node JS
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with integration of RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- 4+ years experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Hands-on design and coding are mandatory.
- Design and develop new features and functionality for a consumer e-commerce product with rich UI content.
- 5+ years of experience in building single-page applications using modern JS frameworks.
- Expertise in React JS, ES6, HTML5, SCSS, and related technologies.
- Experience building front-end for products from scratch.
- Experience in building REST API, preferably using .Net Web API.
- Should have good experience with application design, implementation, maintenance, diagnosing/correcting issues, and maintaining compliance with industry security standards under minimal direction.
- Research and evaluate new software, frameworks, and techniques to provide recommendations to the division.
- Implement defect free quality code by writing appropriate unit-tests and regression tests.
- Should possess excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a technical field.
What do we do?
About MobileFirst: Mobile design & development studio focusing on great mobile app experiences. We have great exposure working with Startups, Enterprises and Design Studios. MobileFirst has worked with customers from the USA, India, UK, Kenya, and Israel.
We have catered to clients in Automobiles, Paints, Fashion, Sports, Transportation, Food, Music, Coupons, Smart Parking, Uber for X, etc.
What are we looking for?
- 1+ yr experience with React JS & React Web UI
- MEAN Stack or MERN Stack Experience is required
- MongoDB, Express JS, Angular JS & NodeJS
- Understanding of React & Redux is required
- Experience with MongoDB, Postgresql, MySQL database
- Comfortable in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction coupled with team collaboration and open communication
- Understanding of RESTful web services
- Work in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere to develop new ideas that adapt to evolving user needs
- Experience using Git / GitHub
What should you have?
- Amazing debugging skills and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of Opensource Libraries & frameworks
- Command over algorithms, design trends & knowledge about popular applications on App
Who are we looking for?
Tech Savvy. Fast learner. Leader.
We don't see your college degree or we don't care if you are a dropout.
- Great Fun Learning exposure
- Training and Seminars on new Technologies
- Startup Experience
- Flexible timings and "work from home" options