About the Company
A B2B SaaS platform that automates the day-to-day bookkeeping processes with a virtual live assistant built through conversational AI & ML. It’s the fastest-growing fintech product company backed by Silicon Valley investors. Cratoflow Inc. is based in Los Angeles, CA, USA with its wholly-owned subsidiary entity Cratoflow India Private Limited, with its office located at Perungudi, OMR, Chennai.
About the job
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. Location: Chennai.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI web applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into the functional frontend.
- 2+ years of experience in a Frontend Development role using React.JS
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer or React Certification.
- Strong knowledge of React tools including React.Js. React Hooks, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, Flux, ES6/7, and functional Components.
- A comprehensive foundation with object-oriented and functional programming languages.
· Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in integrating RESTAPIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience in building scalable, reliable, and high-performance web applications.
- A passion for writing high-quality code and upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design.
- Experience integrating with third-party platforms is an added advantage.
- Experience in working on Micro animation/Interactions is an added advantage.
CureSkin is a tech-enabled skincare app. Through extensive use of AI for
automatic skin-condition diagnosis and in-collaboration with our in-house team of
dermatologists, we solve skin & hair problems for people in India.
We are hiring a full-time Frontend Engineer who will be responsible for the Angular frontend development of our app. He should be well versed with the latest technologies. Should be able to build complex, interactive, and responsive web interfaces.
Candidates must be passionate, ownership-driven, and self-motivated engineers ideally with 2 years of relevant experience after graduation. You will be joining us at an early stage, and hence will get the opportunity to heavily influence and shape the initial user experience. You will closely work with the founders and also interact closely with the machine learning aspects of our product. Candidates will be given ample opportunities to grow and will be expected to take ownership of components and deliver.
At least 2 years of total experience with 1 year of experience in Frontend work.
Strong knowledge of HTML5, and CSS3.
Experience in Angular.
Very strong understanding and intuition for UI/UX elements and mobile app experience.
B-Tech or higher degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
Experience in Node and Parse is a plus
Role: Frontend Engineer
Location: We are open to candidates working from anywhere in India/across the globe. We are fully
If you are keen to develop and drive product architecture, technology vision, strategy, and execution
of our Platform, keep reading!
Lummo (formerly Bukukas) is a SaaS startup seeking to empower entrepreneurs and brands in
SEA to accelerate their growth and to serve their customers by giving them the best technology and
Lummo offers localised solutions made for SEA, thereby shining the spotlight on entrepreneurs and
brands, enabling them to discover all possibilities to grow their business.
Lummo was founded as BukuKas in 2019 by serial entrepreneurs Krishnan Menon and Lorenzo
The journey started with BukuKas, an app to digitize the physical record-keeping books by enabling
micro and small enterprises to record their sales, expenses, and cash transactions at ease using
Lummo's flagship product, LummoSHOP (formerly Tokko), helps growth oriented entrepreneurs and
brands unlock their full potential by helping them build a strong relationship with their consumers by
selling to them directly (D2C), maximize operational efficiency across multiple channels & build their
own brand online.
Backed by top venture capital firms including Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global, CapitalG (Google’s
venture fund), Credit Saison, Speedinvest, and other prominent investors and entrepreneurs like
Gokul Rajaram (DoorDash), Taavet Hinrikus (Founder, TransferWise), Sandeep Tandon
(FreeCharge), Santiago Sosa (Founder, Nuvemshop), Nipun Mehra (Ula, Sequoia), and Amrish
Rao (Pinelabs, Citrus pay).
Having raised more than $150 Million in funding with the backing of marquee global investors,
Lummo has built a world class team with top talent from across the world and is well poised to
become a legendary SaaS company that will last beyond our lifetimes
We just received C series funding in January 2022, read more about us https://www-bnnbloomberg-ca.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.bnnbloomberg.ca/alphabet-unit-backs-shopify-like-startup-in-rare-indonesia-deal-1.1709623.amp.html" target="_blank">here.
As an SDE3, you would be expected to:
- Design, build and maintain frontend applications on web or mobile
- Debug production issues related to applications you are responsible for.
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers and product managers to deliver complex projects in an iterative manner.
You would be a good fit if:
- You have a minimum of 6 years of experience working at product companies with decent scale (think high DAUs and MAUs)
- You have experience delivering end to end projects, beginning from a single page debrief to iteratively releasing features to production working closely with engineers writing API code as well as collaborating with designers and product managers
- You believe in writing high quality code, improving engineering standards, tooling and processes
- You believe in writing performance optimized code and not treat it as something that comes secondary to functional requirements
- You are not afraid to pick up new technologies and enjoy learning new tooling that you may not be familiar with
- You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that start-ups are a team sport. You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions. You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
- Any open source code or contributions to OSS projects would be a bonus!
What do we offer?
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the globe Mission-driven and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Hybrid of work-from-home and work-from-office with full management support during Covid time
- A collaborative and flat company culture
What’s in it for you?
Do you truly want to make a difference and revolutionize the lives of millions of business owners? Do you thrive in an environment where moving at light speed and embracing new challenges every day is essential? If yes, Lummo (earlier BukuKas) is the perfect place for you!
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Developed micro services
- Strong NodeJS experience
- Experience with RabbitMQ is a PLUS
- Experience with MQTT is a PLUS
- Fullstack experience and especially with ReactJS desired
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Strong communication skills
- *You will be working on AI/IOT cloud and responsible for architecture and hands on coding.
- *We need someone who can engage in conversations about technical architecture with internal team and external customers.
- *You will be responsible for creating architecture document, writing pseudo code, explaining design and teststrategy,review work by others in the team, give good guidance, and ensuring the delivery of high-quality software.
- *We are looking for Can do it attitude, and ability to deliver with high velocity and high-quality at the same time.
Location Delhi NCR
Over 1.8 billion non-salaried informal sector workers globally, and roughly 700m Indians are
not eligible for pension or other social protection benefits. Without an urgent and effective
response to pension exclusion, they face the grim prospect of extreme poverty for over 20
years once they are too old to work.
pinBox is the only global pensionTech committed exclusively to mass-scale digital micropension inclusion among self-employed women and youth. We deploy our white-labelled,
API-enabled pension administration and delivery platform, our unique deployment model and
a simple and intuitive UI/UX to make access to regulated pension, savings and insurance
products easy and simple for non-salaried informal sector workers. We're working actively
with governments, regulators, multilateral aid agencies and leading financial inclusion
stakeholders in Asia and Africa. The pinBox model is already operating in Rwanda, Kenya
and India. We will expand to Bangladesh, Uganda, Chile, Indonesia and Nigeria by 2023.
Governments and pension regulators use the our pensionTech to jumpstart digital micropension and insurance inclusion among informal sector workers. Pension funds and insurers
use our pensionTech to build a mass market for their products beyond their traditional agentled customer base. Banks, MNOs, cooperatives, MFIs, fintech firms and gig-platforms use
our plug-and-play pensionTech to instantly offer an integrated social protection solution to
their clients, members and employees without any new investments in IT or capacity
We’ve recently completed our first equity fundraise to enhance our engineering, business
and delivery capacity and embark on the next stage of pinBox pensionTech development
and expansion. By 2025, we aim to enable and assist 100 million excluded individuals to
start saving for their old age in a secure, affordable and well-regulated environment.
pinBox is looking for a web-developer with UI-UX design expertise who is deeply passionate
and capable about using web and mobile platforms to deliver retail solutions at scale.
The Web-developer and UI-UX designer will be expected to
1. Take broad, conceptual ideas and translate them into high-quality UI-UX design solutions
through wireframes, process flow diagrams, storyboards, visual and graphic designs,
site maps, and prototypes across various devices and platforms,
2. Maintain and optimize the pinBox corporate and product websites for functionality while
maintaining a balance between functional and aesthetic design,
3. Prototype and design UI-UX for new features and work with the product manager and
backend developers to implement, test and deploy the features to production,
4. Optimize the pinBox India and global websites and applications for various screen sizes
and web browsers,
5. Implement design solutions based on an assessment of user familiarity with app design
elements such as hamburger menus, hover items, long presses, swipes, etc.
6. Use a combination of quantitative and qualitative research methods to understand user
behavior and improve usability and UI/ UX of our applications based on the analysis,
7. Ensure all new features or web pages are in line with the pinBox brand identity and
8. Conduct ongoing research and use analytics tools to better understand user behavior
and how our core target demographic interacts with our web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate processes
1. At least 4 years’ experience working as a frontend web developer / designer for retail
platforms (preferably for retail financial services) with UI-UX specialization,
2. Proficiency with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap,
4. Working knowledge of image authoring tools such as Gimp or Photoshop,
6. Understanding of SEO principles and implementation,
7. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and
8. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to
function effectively and proactively under tight deadlines.