- Good experience in teamwork
- Should be work in agile methodology
- Everyday task update to team leader
- Master into research and development task for some major function
- Developer should have to be updated with latest technology
- Understanding of Application life cycle
- Knowledge of Programming language Dart
- Knowledge of Native Programming language Kotlin/Java and Swift/Objective-C
- knowledge and experience of Flutter and Dart SDK
- knowledge of Bloc coding structure or any other professional coding structure
- knowledge and experience of project version control [Git]
- Networking library like http and dio
- Local storage library like floor or moor
- Crashlytics and Analytics using Firebase
- Firebase push notification or any other
- Familiar with Google APIs. [Google Maps, Mapbox]
- Knowledge of OOPs and Dart/Flutter coding standard
- Must have experience into android and ios performance and optimize technique
- Must have knowledge of latest operating system for Android and iOS
About ELaunch Solution Pvt Ltd
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java & Kotlin code
- Writing unit-tests code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Take ownership of product/features: End to end development with testing and meet the deadline
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the Khatbook experience for the Android platform.
- Prototype new and redesign features.
- A focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products.
- Writing efficient android code in Java/Kotlin following MVP framework guidelines.
- Tracing and profiling android java code. Own and manage the finance technology control frameworks.
Urgent Hiring !!!!!
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=we&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6709794387947241472">#We at https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=teambuilderz&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6709794387947241472">#TeamCSCODETECH are going to recruit on https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=ios&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6709794387947241472">#IOS Developer @Surat Location.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=designation&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6709794387947241472">#Designation: IOS Developer ( Must have exp in Swift/Objective-C)
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=exp&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6709794387947241472">#Exp: 1 To 2 Years.
Interested candidates can share their Resume OR DM.
Reference are always welcome.
What you’ll do:
- Will have a unique and rewarding opportunity to shape and design an app with a huge impact on the Automotive industry
- Write highly scalable software in Swift ad Kotlin with a focus on reusability and efficiency
- Work with some of the best people in the industry to build and maintain compelling user experiences
- Working with iOS Frameworks such as AVFoundation/video streaming, CoreML
- Work with open-source multimedia projects, such as FFmpeg
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of iOS/Android development.
- Strong background in software engineering with large-scale apps
- Experience with iOS/Android SDKs
- Expert knowledge of XCode/AppCode IDE, build and distribution processes
- Experience writing multi-threaded/asynchronous code
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills with a passion for new technologies
- Strong team player and ability to work without many directions when needed
Bonus points for:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or related fields
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Background/experience in AI (e.g. deep learning, computer vision)
- Contributions to community software
Note: We are looking for immediate joiners. Selected/Offered candidates can ready to join within 15 to 30 days of time can apply.
🤓 An early employee of an experienced team. A lot of impact and opportunities to learn or deepen new technologies like GPT3, Amazon Rekognition, FFmpeg and more.
💰 Fixed Salary + Stock-Options
Blend is an AI-driven graphic design tool for entrepreneurs that removes decision making to create professional-grade product catalogs. Entrepreneurs can now create product marketing material in a few seconds to stand out and sell better online. Instead of manipulating pixels, users edit objects. Deep learning models ensure the translation of pixels into objects.
What you'll do
Blend app, an AI-driven design tool, will help its users create stunning designs within seconds.
To help us get to our vision faster, we are looking for an Engineer to join us on our app development front. This developer:
- 👩💻 Would work on our Flutter codebase writing cross platform code for both Android and iOS.
- 🎨 Work closely with product and design to create amazing user experiences.
- 🐜 Watch out and fix production issues, and target on running a smooth experience.
- 📈 With the help of the rest of the team, you maintain a great app with few bugs and trustable analytics: KPIs, logs, crash logs, boards.
Above all, you would be the owner of the app side of things. Drive it to success. That will be the goal.
We are tech/langugage agnostic when it comes to developers, so the only hard requirement is to be smart and passionate. That being said, having the skills below will be an advantage:
- Experience working with Flutter and/or Dart
- Experience with React/React Native (makes it easier to pick up flutter)
- Experience with Native app development (sooner or later you might get to a point where you need to write native modules as well)
How we work:
- Team: you are humble, open to challenge, and like to help others grow. The most important is the progress of the team and the product.
- Impact: you can prioritize your time to build what will give users superpowers or wow them.
- Learning: learning and sharing knowledge makes you happy. At Blend, this holds true as a team, with machine learning, and with our users.
- Screening call
- Technical Interview
- Cultural fit interview with the founders
Company name - MindCrew Technologies
Experience- 2+ years of experience
Skills Required- React Native, iOS App Development, Android Development
Hello Developers, MindCrew Technologies in search of React native developer for Indore location.
Responsibilities and Duties
Building user-friendly IOS and Android apps on React Native Platfrom. proficient in Coding debugging.
Collaborate with cross-functional terms to define and design new features.
Work on bug fixing and improving applications performance.
Hands-on experience in optimizing code for application performance.
Ability to deliver projects on time by satisfying client's needs.
Writing modular, reusable, maintainable, well documented and fully tested code.
React Native, Android, iOS Development, cross platform app, Web Development, Node.js
Required Experience and Qualifications
Exp in react native development of min 6 months maximum 2yr
Must have done 1 live project on react native independently.
Onsite opportunity ( Denmark)
The young and energetic work environment
Chance to interact with global clients directly
Alternate Saturdays off
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- (Add any other relevant responsibilities here)
Collaborate with cross - functional terms to define and design new features .
Work on bug fixing and improving applications performance.
Hands on experience in optimizing code for application performance.
Ability to deliver projects on time by satisfying clients needs .
Wiriting modular , resuable, maintainable , well documented and fully tested code.