- 2+ years of experience with mobile app development in Flutter.
- Experience with iOS/Android native app development will be a plus point.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS concepts and design patterns.
- Experience working with state management packages like provider, BLoC, GetX, MobX, or riverpod.
- 1+ years of experience with GitHub/GitLab/BitBucket in a team environment with code reviews.
- A history of achieving goals on time by tracking milestones and tasks.
- A knack for writing high-quality, readable code.
- Experience in working with 3rd Party integrations and REST APIs.
- Competent in automated testing and code quality improvement.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery will be a plus point.
- The publisher of one or more apps on the Apple App Store or Google Play will be a plus point.
Siply Services hiring Software Engineer – (Mobile Application Developer)
Siply helps underserved masses inculcate savings behaviour to build a more
productive and financially secure country. Our Vision is to build the Digital Bank
for 40 Crore Underserved Indians.
Mobile Application Developer at Siply will be supporting Mobile Application development using Cross platform technologies. The individual will partner with team members and teams across the business to understand requirements, design and develop applications that engage and provide a great user experience. The individual will have the opportunity for hands-on development in Native and cross platform technologies and will be considered knowledgeable in UI design principles for mobile, design patterns, build/reuse components and follow best practices. The individual will be the go-to person and will manage modules independently along with providing guidance to junior members and contract resources.
- Build modules from scratch by dictating the right modular architecture
- Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
- Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability etc.
- Leading a team of Flutter engineers
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Good to have experience in building Flutter Web.
- Expertise in state management techniques such as Block Provider, etc.
- Test driven development.
- Experience building, releasing and maintaining a large-scale Android application
- Good understanding of memory management, network interaction, debugging, concurrency and multi- threading in Android.
- Obsessed about performance and writing clean modular code.
- Understanding of complete application development, continuous integration & testing and app distribution infrastructure
Join us to be a part of our Growth Journey!
1 to 5 years of experience Android mobile app development
- Proficient in Kotlin
- Experience in MVVM Code architecture
- Understanding of using Jetpack libraries in Android
- Experience in RxJava techniques
- Capable of learning a new technology like Flutter
- Knowledge in Android app life cycle
- Have experience in Android app submission in PlayStore
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
What will I be doing? 💻
- Design and build sophisticated, high-performing, and secure apps for Web, Android, and iOS platforms using Flutter.
- Translate and Build the designs into high-quality responsive UI code.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and iOS.
- Write native Android or iOS code wherever absolutely necessary.
- Develop applications using Flutter’s Stable branch, but also keep an eye on what’s currently being worked on the master or development branch (such as outstanding issues or new features) to help make better product development decisions.
- Make use of the appropriate design patterns to produce highly maintainable code.
- Avoid re-work as much as possible and do it right the first time.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, implement and evangelize new technologies to maximize development efficiency and share your learnings with your peers.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team.
- Stay informed with the latest releases on Flutter, Android API levels and iOS updates.
- Keep learning and help contribute to make the overall processes better and efficient.
What do I need? 🤓
- At least 1 year minimum experience in writing production code with Flutter
- 3 years of relevant experience in developing Native Mobile applications, Web apps and/or Flutter applications.
- Must have shipped and maintained one Flutter mobile application on both Play store and the App Store.
- Must have written and shipped at least one Native Android or iOS app.
- Must know the Application lifecycle.
- Must have experience in using BloC or Provider.
- Must know to architect and must have architected local databases on SQLite
- Must have a really good understanding of Networking using REST APIs and Web-sockets.
- Must have experience working in an Agile environment and follow scrum discipline.
- Must be disciplined with following the standard version control procedures (Github, bitbucket or Gitlab).
- Knowledge of location services, push notification, background service execution, remote job execution.
- Experience working with Firebase or AWS Amplify
- Must Have setup a CI/CD pipeline using Codemagic or other tools.
- Must know who to setup and/or work with applications that have various flavors/targets.
Brownie points 🍰
- An early Flutter adopter who has been working on Flutter ever since it was in Alpha or beta.
- 5+ years of combined mobile and web development experience.
- Have explored and deployed Flutter Web apps.
- Have contributed to open source.
- Have your own flutter package on pub.dev
- You know how blockchains work
- Develop Android handset clients
- Develop architecture and low-end designs based on customer and product management requirements
- Communication of designs and other development issues to developers and managers
- Design, develop and manage automated unit and acceptance tests
- Peer review of design code and tests
- Participate in the agile development program
- Bug Fixing
- Take ownership of deliverables
- Adhere to development methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of Android
- Appreciation for the limitations of handset development
- Attention to detail and subtleties of UI design and implementation
- Understanding of design patterns
- Ability to design for scalability and resilience
- Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques
- Strong focus on refactoring and code quality
- Understanding of software configuration management and release management
- High levels of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Friendly and professional manner
- Minimum 3 - 5 years java development
- Third Level Qualifications in computing, mathematics, or science
- Experience in building web (PWA)/mobile app using ionic/reactjs (react native)
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Product development and lifecycle experience
- Experience in unit testing
- Knowledge of build systems such as Maven and Gradle
- RESTful development
- XML, JSON, HTTP, SyncML, HTML 5, CSS, Groovy
- Windows and Unix development
- Experience leading development teams or performing customer-facing duties is an advantage
- Kotlin Language Skills
Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
Design interfaces to improve user experience
Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across iOS/Android mobile platforms Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for existing applications
Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
Writing modular, reusable, maintainable, well documented and fully tested code.
Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
Understanding of REST APIs
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
● Ability to design and implement and maintain highly complex systems and subsystems.
● Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
● Designing and developing advanced applications for the iOS platform.
● Troubleshoot, debug and optimize existing applications.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
● Proficient with Objective-C and Swift, Core Data, Core Animation, Networking
● Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
● Familiarity with push notifications, MVVM
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficiency in Android / Swift with Cocoa Touch
- Knowledge of Google Play store Guide lines with Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Familiar with Android Studio with iOS SDK (UIKit, Core Data, Core Location, etc.)
- Knowledge of (JSON, XML, SOAP, REST) with Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect
- Android and iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Must have sound knowledge in react native.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with source control systems (Subversion,Git)
- Preference for Mobile App development using React native.
Exp : 6 -12 yrs,
Np : Immediate or Less than 30 Days,
Location : Hyderabad.
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
· Hands-on Kotlin, Strong OOPs concept along with SOLID principles
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns like MVP , Clean MVP
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning, Memory optimization
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Effective in a team environment as well as working independently.
· Proven ability to learn and grasp concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment.
· Expertise on UI testing using expresso and Unit testing.
· Expertise on creating custom scalable UI View and frameworks.
· Knowledge on JNI and Android NDK.