- Hands-on experience in designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Take complete ownership of the project through the entire development lifecycle
- Should be aware of platform independent mobile application development trends/tools
- Collaborate with other teams to understand requirements and, to ensure timely and good quality delivery of features in an agile development environment.
- Ability of bug fixing and improving application performance
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Proactively adapt to the changing business and technological landscape of various mobile application development platforms
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Optimizing performance for the app and keeping it up to date with latest industry standards.
- Proven working experience in Android app development and IOS using flutter.
- Experience with Android SDK, SQL, GIT, XML and Android Studio.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Good to have experience in cross platform
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Roles and Responsibilities
-writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
-sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
-Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
-Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
-understanding of Object Oriented programming languages like Java and C++
-Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc
-Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of Mobile Apps. They will work in phases of the development cycle: Design to Implementation.
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agreed upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Good Knowledge of Java Concepts
++FRESHERS CAN ALSO APPLY++
As one of Malaysia's top app development companies, Snappymob helps top brands in Malaysia and around the world turn their ideas into reality. Our clients span startups to multinationals across many industries including finance, media, healthcare, energy, and education.
We are simply passionate about creating impactful digital products.
We achieve this by pairing awesome user experience design and solid software engineering. We work hard to help our clients achieve success – while providing them honest, no-nonsense advice. Our work has reached the hands of millions of users!
As a React Native Developer, you'll be an integral member of a software engineering team that designs and develops world-class applications with React Native. You'll be working closely with other engineers and team members to work on delightful applications and features that make a big impact on users.
We're looking for people who share our passion for writing great software, love making use of best practices in our software development process, have fantastic attention to detail, and love to learn.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain React Native applications.
- Collaborate with the engineering team in software design, implementation, code reviews, and more.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our projects.
- 2 or more years of experience with React Native development.
- A proven track record of projects displaying strong proficiency in React Native development.
- Deep understanding of core React Native development concepts, including application architectures, lifecycles, user interface layout and customization, and components. This should also include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
- Critical thinking skills and ability to analyze and break down problems into manageable components.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with others.
- Experience in testing methodology (unit, integration, and UI tests)
- Experience in functional reactive programming (e.g. RxJS)
- Knowledge and experience in other mobile development platforms
- Knowledge and experience in iOS and/or Android development
- Experience with Linux, MacOS, or other UNIX-like system
- Any other development experience (HTML, CSS, JS, Node.js, SQL, NoSQL, or other technology that is of practical use). Let us know what you know
We’re looking for developers on all levels of expertise. If you’re unsure if you meet all the above requirements, but think you have relevant knowledge and skills that are transferable for the role, please be encouraged to apply. Consideration will be given to those who do not meet all requirements, but possess demonstrable experiences that we believe are relevant for this role.
- Create pixel-perfect front-end Android & iOS apps using React Native
- React native upgrades and dependency management
- React native performance optimisations Functional and Performance Testing Writing functional, modular and reusable code
- Managing native code for Android (Java) and iOS (Swift) Creating bridging modules for React Native Setting up Build and Release pipelines for React Native with DevOps Engineers Setting up workflow and processes for Mobile Developers
- Improving team’s productivity by identifying and removing operational overhead.
Education & Work Experience:
Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
Masters in Computer Science (Optional)
- Optional - Kotlin, Objective-C
- Frameworks - React Native, React Navigation, Redux/Mobx, HTTP
- Optional - Nodejs/KoaJs, i18n localisation • StylingRequired - Styling with CSS + Flexbox
- Platforms & Concepts: Gradle
- Optional - Android Services, WorkManager, Android Jetpack, Cocoapods • Optional - App Refresh, Storyboards, etc.
- Programming Required - Data Structures & Algorithms
- ToolsRequired - Git - Postman,
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Flutter, kotlin, Android, Java, Git
> Strong knowledge of Flutter and how to deal with different screen sizes.
> Addon knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android
> Familiarity with RESTful API's to connect Mobile applications to back-end services
> Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
> Should have hands-on knowledge of Kotlin
> Should have the understanding of working on Firebase & Firebase real-time database
> Experience with third-party libraries like Retrofit2 and APIs
> Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
> Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
> Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
> Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
> Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Easy plugin setup
- Full Blueprint support
- Support for source code projects
- Compatible with iOS & Android
- Demo project included in the plugin
- Design and build application for iOS platforms
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Responsible for working on iOS frameworks, Xcode, Swift, Rxswift, Xcode SDK Platform tools
- Responsible to work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Min 3 yrs of working in Android
Min 2 yrs of working in iOS
Min 6 months working in React Native
Min 1 yr of team handling experience
Strong in data structures and algorithms
Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
Hands-on with SOLID design principles
Should have developed and delivered successful mobile app projects
Experience in -
Consumer facing apps
Analytics SDKs integrations
Marketing SDKs integrations
Building production grade mobile applications
Experience in working in Agile/Scrum projects and fast paced environments
Preference for candidates with :
Payments/financial systems background
Initiative taker. Not expecting spoon feed.
Team player - looking beyond personal KRAs and helping the team succeed
3H - Humble, Honest and Hard-worker