- Proficient in Flutter
- Experience in MVVM Code architecture.
- Experience in working with API, local data.
- Knowledge in all the updated widgets
- Knowledge in BLOC design patterns
- Knowledge in the Flutter app life cycle.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications in Android and iOS.
- Have experience in Android app submission in the Play Store.
- Have experience in iOS app submission in the App Store.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
We are simply passionate about creating impactful digital products.
We achieve this by pairing awesome user experience design and solid software engineering. We work hard to help our clients achieve success – while providing them honest, no-nonsense advice. Our work has reached the hands of millions of users!
As a Flutter Developer at Snappymob, you will be an integral member of a software engineering team that designs and develops world-class applications in Dart. As part of the team, you’ll be collaborating with other engineers and team members on creating delightful, mission-critical software applications that our customers count on to be highly reliable and performant.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain Flutter applications.
- Collaborate with the engineering team at large in software design sessions, code reviews, teaching, and other engineering activities.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our projects.
- 1 or more years of experience with Flutter development.
- A proven track record of projects displaying strong proficiency in Flutter development.
- Deep understanding of core Flutter development concepts, including application architectures, lifecycles, user interface layout and customization, and components. This should also include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
- Critical thinking skills and ability to analyze and break down problems into manageable components.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with others.
- Desire and capability to learn
- Strong proficiency in Dart.
- Experience in testing methodology (unit, integration, and UI tests)
- Experience in functional reactive programming (e.g. RxDart)
- Strong knowledge and experience in iOS and/or Android development
- Knowledge and experience in frontend development
- Experience with Linux, MacOS, or other UNIX-like systems
- Demonstrable proficiency in Flutter and Dart, e.g. through personal projects or experimentations
We understand that Flutter is young and budding, but we see its potential. We also see that the framework is gaining visible traction and momentum over time. If you share the same hopes for Flutter and are highly interested in getting to use Flutter professionally, we’d love to get in touch with you.
Do note that having only little experience with Flutter is not a dealbreaker. We will also be looking into your other skills and experience (in HTML, CSS, JS, Node.js, SQL, NoSQL, or other technologies) that may be transferable to Flutter.
Fancall is an app company that allows YouTubers to connect with their fans on a one to one basis. Fancall is a startup company based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. We are looking for team members who are passionate about the industry and are ready to learn, share their expertise and think outside the box when needed. We at fancall are trying to do what no one else has done before, everyday. Our mission is to change how we communicate with influencers forever.
We are looking for a Swift Developer to join our team! As a Swift Developer you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS and OS X. You will oversee development of applications and their integration with back-end services.
Swift Developer duties and responsibilities:
Plan, design, and implement applications for iOS and OS X
Monitor the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the company's applications
Work with the rest of the team to define, design, and develop new features
Identify process bottlenecks
Find and fix bugs in a timely manner
Suggest an improvement for the current processes
Swift Developer requirements and qualifications
Proficiency in Swift
3+ years of experience as a Swift Developer
Experience with embedded databases
Knowledge of APIs to connect to back-end services
Understanding of UI design and a user-oriented focus
Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Good time-management skills
Great interpersonal and communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹360,000.00 - ₹600,000.00 per year
WillyWeather is a feature rich weather website and mobile app that beautifully delivers the most accurate local weather data from best in class data sources. Going beyond the average weather service, we process and fine-tune forecasts to the specific coordinates of over 45,000 Australian locations.
WillyWeather has a loyal user base of over 3 million Australians each month. We have launched in the UK and US, and are on track to be the leading provider of local weather services worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Android Developer to join our team for a full time permanent position. The successful candidate will be working remotely, and will be provided with a laptop to be able to work from home. This is an exciting opportunity to showcase your exceptional Android skills within an international team of talented and passionate people working collaboratively on a high-quality product.
- Manage and oversee a project from the conceptual phase to the deployment phase
- Technical leadership
- Software development
- Code reviews
- Android SDK
Skills and Experience:
- English speaker
- Computer Science degree or similar
- 4+ years’ Android experience
- At least one app currently published and live on the Google Play store
- Experience with Android Widgets
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience crafting pixel-perfect user interfaces with complex interactions and animation
- Experience with Google Maps API
- Test driven development
- Passion for delivering well designed high quality software
- Knowledge of OOP, design and architectural patterns such as MVC
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously in a collaborative environment
To apply, please complete this skills assessment to demonstrate your ability, and we’ll be in touch.
• Design And Build Applications
• Ensure The Performance, Quality, And Responsiveness Of Applications
• Collaborate With A Team To Define, Design, And Ship New Features
• Identify And Correct Bottlenecks And Fix Bugs
• Help Maintain Code Quality, Organisation, And Automatisation
What You Need
• Expertise With Flutter.
• Experience Of Connecting Backend With Frontend
• Familiarity With RESTful APIs To Connect Android Applications To Back-End Services.
• Integration Of Payment Gateway.
• Deployment of App on Play Store.
• Understanding Design Principles And Interface Guidelines
• Get-Things-Done Attitude, And Empathy
• Strong Sense Of Ownership, Drive And An Obsessive Attention To Detail.
• Comfortable With Iterative Development Practices And Code Reviews
• Previous Experience As Part Of A Product Oriented Team Is A Plus
We are seeking extremely smart Android developers who are passionate about pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
- Design and develop products by working closely with business teams.
- Design super intuitive experiences in the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Build performant, scalable, yet secure, enterprise-ready android applications with architecture that is fast yet lean on the backend servers enabling them to support millions of users in parallel.
- Build enterprise-ready back end architectures that can support millions of users in parallel.
- Gain experience with hands-on coding and independent ownership of software components.
- Follow strong engineering best practices and champion their adoption.
- 2+ years’ experience in android software development and delivery.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering from a reputed institute(preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes).
- Strong grasp of CS fundamentals, algorithms and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- All experience should be from good product development or e-commerce background.
- Must have shown good stability in all your previous associations.
- Knowledge of UI architectural patterns like MVVM(preferable), MVC, MVP, data binding, activity & fragment lifecycle, recycler view, navigation component, layouts (constraint layout preferable), theming etc.
- Should have actively used retrofit, work managers, android jetpack, Rx java, dagger, retrofit, android sdk, GIT/bitbucket, gradle/ant and very keen on exploring other proven tech stacks.
- Comfortable with test-driven development in android with UI testing, instrumented unit testing and unit testing using junits, mockito or other tools.
- Willingness to learn and write simple backend REST API’s (preferably in Java, spring boot & hibernate) without having to completely depend on backend engineers for delivery.
- Has worked in a fast-paced agile organization building stateless and re-entrant/resumable android applications.
Description: Mobile App Developement using Flutter Framework and underlying various technolgies.
Company: Thingsup - An Enterprise Grade IoT Platform
- HTTP APIs
- AWS Cognito
- Knowledge about Hardware IoT, ESP32, ESP8266, NodeMCU etc.
- 2+ years experience in Kotlin
- MVVM Architecture
- Atomic design pattern(additional)
- Algorithms & Data structure concepts
- B2C App / Product Company Experience
- BE and BTECH in Computer, Computer Science, IT
theAsianparent is a reproductive health-tech company that reaches out to 30 million mothers every month through our parenting website and app. Our vision is to improve the overall health of pregnant women, mothers and families in South East Asia by helping them navigate their most important moments with data-driven solutions and information in the form of content, community and physical products.
Headquartered in Singapore, theAsianparent has offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong and Nigeria. Our investors include Fosun, JD.com,Vertex Ventures and others.
We are looking for a Backend Engineers with 4+ years of experience to join our team. This is unique opportunity for a driven and insightful quality analyst to join the leading growth-stage start up in the most meaningful segment of the economy(parents) in the core market of Singapore. This is arole where careers are made, if you are upto the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams
JD for Flutter developer
About the Role :
Creating cost-effective and efficient applications with perfectly crafted, creative and leading-edge flutter app development solutions for customers. You will be working with a fantastic development team, who will be your peers and friends working towards our technological vision and strategy
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter.
- Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into readable state
What are we looking for:
- Good knowledge about Dart
- Well versed with translating wireframes/designs into UI using Widgets,
- Material Components(For android) and Cupertino components(for iOS).
- Managing layouts, gestures, animations and lifecycle states of widgets.
- Advanced UI concepts like Silvers.
- App state management and various approaches for the same like Provider, Redux,BloC/Rx,MobX
- Handling networking with HTTP in client-server architecture.
- Experience with integrating and using analytics tools like Firebase.
- Handling Native Android and IOS views in Flutter app.
- Adding Flutter to existing Android and iOS apps.
- Debugging, performance measurement/tracking of flutter app
What can you expect :
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow in your career with a market leader with
- Ambitious growth plans.
- Opportunities to learn about and work in different areas of content creation and management and become a well-rounded digital media content professional.
- Dynamic and supportive work culture.
- A passionate team of people working tirelessly to help women across South East Asia and beyond.
Please send your CV together with the following information:
- Notice Period
- Last Drawn Salary
- Expected Salary
- Nationality/ Visa Requirement