Role: Flutter Developer
Experience: 1-2 years
Mode: Work from office
- Proficient in Flutter
- Experience in working with API, local data.
- Knowledge in all the updated widgets.
- Knowledge in BLOC, Get-X, or Provider design patterns.
- Knowledge in the Flutter app life cycle.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications in Android and iOS.
- Have experience in Android app submission in the Play Store.
- Have experience in iOS app submission in the App Store.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Knowledge in any one json parsing technique.
- Knowledge in graphql api and knowing Ferry is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge in oops concepts.
- Experience in knowing MVC or MVVM code architectures.
About RadicalStart Infolab Private Limted
A modern work platform means a single source of truth for your desk and deskless employees alike, where everything they need is organized and easy to find. MangoApps was designed to unify your employee experience by combining intranet, communication, collaboration and training into one intuitive, mobile-accessible workspace.
Are you a part of the massive and an ever-increasing android community? Do you think the size of the device and challenge of space make your job even more fun? Do you absolutely love it when users install and like your app? We are looking for an experienced android native app developer to build powerful intranet and mobile team collaboration for enterprise users.
Android Product Developer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Monitoring product reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating product updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each product version is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each product version is presentable and in perfect working order.
Android Product Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science with 2+yrs of relevant experience as an Android Developer.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Proficiency in Core Java, Kotlin
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts, Design Patterns, and data structure.
- Strong knowledge of Android Eco system like emulators, different screen sizes, device orientation handling
- Working experience with APIs, JSON, GIT and third-party libraries will add an advantage.
- Working experience with following nice to have:
- Push notifications and firebase integration
- Live data and View models
- SQL Lite, Firebase, or Room database
- Knowledge of publishing product on Play Store / know about Play Store Guidelines
- Ability to understand existing code base and improve product performance
Why work with us
- We take delight in what we do, and it shows in the products we offer and ratings of our products by leading industry analysts like IDC, Forrester and Gartner OR independent sites like Capterra.
- Be part of the team that has a great product-market fit, solving some of the most relevant communication and collaboration challenges faced by big and small organizations across the globe.
- MangoApps is highly collaborative place and careers at MangoApps come with a lot of growth and learning opportunities. If you’re looking to make an impact, MangoApps is the place for you.
- We focus on getting things done and know how to have fun while we do them. We have a team that brings creativity, energy, and excellence to every engagement.
- A workplace that was listed as one of the top 51 Dream Companies to work for by World HRD Congress in 2019.
- As a group, we are flat and treat everyone the same.
We are a young organization and growing fast. Along with the fantastic workplace culture that helps you meet your career aspirations; we provide some comprehensive benefits.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance for Family (Including Parents) with no riders attached.
- Accident Insurance for each employee.
- Sponsored Trainings, Courses and Nano Degrees.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Thrive in a start-up mentality with a “whatever it takes” attitude.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals and excellent problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Solid programming skills in Java/Kotlin.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Experience in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Unit Testing will be an added advantage.
Job Title: IOS Engineer (Remote)
Remote Working | Engineering Team | Full-time
The Impact you will create on the Job:
Developing SDKs on IOS with support for cross-platform technologies like ReactNative, Flutter along with hybrid development over platforms like Cordova.
Apply data structures and algorithms to optimize the code for a lower memory, battery, and processing footprint - all with the goal to build plug-and-play SDKs that don’t expect the app developers to write any supporting code in the app.
You will be liaising with the cross-functional teams to get an in-depth understanding of the functional requirements and propose scalable solutions.
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best talent while learning from various highly-functional teams in the company.
You will collaborate with your team and set an example by delivering high quality and innovative engineering solutions for complex use cases.
Plan and execute the roadmap with the engineering team to build and deliver next-generation systems.
What we look for?
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT from premier institute.
2-4 years of industry experience in iOS development, with at least one live app on App Store.
Good knowledge of Objective-C, Swift 5, data structures and algorithms.
Fair understanding of Native Frameworks, specifically concurrency handling, data persistence (User Defaults, Keychain, Core Data), and background tasks.
Good understanding of iOS Frameworks related to UI and network.
Fair understanding of Apple’s concurrency handling, Core Data, and NS Operation classes.
Familiarity with developing UI with both XIB/Storyboard and code.
Good understanding of SDK integrations, debugging, and troubleshooting.
Interested in exploring mobile app development ecosystems like React Native, Cordova and Flutter.
Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself.
Fair understanding of Push Notification ecosystem.
Skills: swift, objective-c, IOS, Swift 5
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter.
- Working experience of 3 + years in mobile development.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play / App Store or available on Github.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Work experience in Android Studio (JAVA/KOTLIN)/xCode(Swift) is an advantage.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration.
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS/Android using Flutter Development Framework
- Micro code enhancements within mobile platforms like android/iOS Flutter widgets for iOS and Android.
- Participation in the process of analysis, designing, implementation and testing of new apps
- Familiarity with web application development and different client-server communication protocols.
- Knowledge on iOS distribution profiles and certificates for App store distribution
- UI/UX tools experience
- Desire to work in a startup environment, able to self-manage and work remotely
- Good communication skills in English
We are looking for someone with 4-7 years of experience in iOS / iPhone applications development with:
- Strong Object Oriented design and programming skills in SWIFT
- Good working experience in iOS SDK (Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Core Data, Core Location, etc.) and XCode
- Proficient in writing Unit and UI Test Cases and delivering quality work
- Good experience with MVVM architecture
- Experience in web services integration (REST APIs, JSON, XML), to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning is desired
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
** Areas of Responsibility **
- Involvement in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and deployment and help develop best practices for future development
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features/applications based on a brief
- Developing and maintaining new features in Mobile Application development
- Owning the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application
- Using technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions
- Optimizing the performance of the apps and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
** Required Skills **
- Dedicated to delivering high-quality work and adhering to timelines
- Must be a good team player, good learner, and self-starter
- Must have strong leadership and team management qualities
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Must have strong decision-making skill
Perks and Benefits
Company provided meals, Medical Insurance and other perks.
- Knowledge in Mobile application development iOS platform with 6years into mobile technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Xcode, Swift, UI and Atlassian tools.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Design Patterns and Software Development Life Cycle policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of bluetooth communication would be an added advantage.
- Atleast three of your applications is in the App Store.
- Ability to face challenging business/technology problem.
- Self-motivated,Quick learner and adapt to new technologies.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and strong passion for software development.
- Strong knowledge of memory management is must.
- Knowledge of debugging/performance tools.
- Build client trust and respect, establish client relationships and develop rapport with client.
The fundamental thing we can offer you is - Our Team. We are really selective about people who we want to work with and you will find yourself in the company of great colleagues.
To be frank, we are still very young as a company and if you were to join us, lots of things will still be work-in-progress, but that’s exactly why we are looking for individuals to take up challenging roles across the company to solve problems and grow Chalo.
Tech and Product is at the heart of Chalo and we are now building teams across the stack.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of the Vyapar android application. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications. A strong understanding of Core Java and Database is critical for the role.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Helping the team members and guiding them for the right design and implementation
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good knowledge of the SQLite database.