Our company needs a skilled senior Flutter developer who will be able to deliver Flutter applications for iOS and Android. We are looking for a professional who is able to develop an app from scratch and support it at every stage of development.
- For senior engineer
- 6 or more years of overall programming experience
- 2 to 4 years of Flutter related programming experience
- Worked on iOS (Swift) native mobile app dev [for 2-3 years]
- At least 2-3 examples of project where the same Flutter app is developed and deployed in both Apple Appstore and Google playstore (need store links).
- Ability to work according to the Agile development lifecycle
- Experience applying clean code principles
- Ability to create clear documentation
- Experience in automated unit testing of the code developed
- Ability to use third-party libraries and APIs in projects
- Knowledge of version control tools like Git and Jenkins
- Intermediate or higher level of English
About Transformative learning solutions pvt ltd
Transformative Learning Solutions is a Digital Publishing House that has developed one of the largest, global, singularly Ayurveda focused portals- theayurvedaexperience.com.
The Ayurveda Experience is the-one-stop-portal for all things Ayurveda. A single, consolidated Ayurveda focused Platform, The Ayurveda Experience is the largest content based, Ayurveda focussed website by traffic in the USA with over 4,00,000 people signed-up. Our business has two main verticals: the first is Ayurvedic education via multimedia courses and videos and the second is pure, classical or text-based Ayurvedic beauty and wellness products. We are constantly on a look out for people who are passionate about helping people live healthier, happier lives or those who want to be a part of something different!
Job location: Indore, M.P( work from Office )
Experience :- 6 months experience on flutter Mobile app development
Number of developer needed : 3 developer
Key Responsibilities : -
1) Should have Working expertise on flutter Mobile app development for both design and development.
2) Should have Expertise in dynamic mobile app on flutter
3) Should be quick learner, immediate joiner.
Interested Candidates can directly walkins for the interview between 10:30 A.M to 7:00 p.m ( Monday to Saturday)
Company name : Logical SoftTech
Email : - hrlogicalsofttech(@)gmail.com, hrlogicalcoders(@)gmail.com
Address:- 201, B.N House, EC-52, behind Muli wala family restaurant, near Bombay Hospital, Scheme 94, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Contact : - +91-22.214.171.124.95 (HR department), +91- 74.15.95.09.19 (HR Department) , +91-821.02.51.824 (technical Department)
Skills Set : Android (IOS) and Flutter
experience: 7-15 years
Location : Chennai
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the iOS Developer, you will be required to create our mobile product (app) on iOS Platform.
- Architecting, designing, implementing, and maintaining native mobile applications used to interact with external hardware
- Writing clean, understandable, robust, and sustainable code for mobile platforms
- Negotiating, specifying, and documenting architecture, tools, libraries, and feature requirements with the software team
- Creating and writing test cases to exercise and validate mobile applications
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Should have 5+ years of professional work experience designing outstanding Mobile App on iOS Platform
- Have worked on an outstanding iOS App before
- Proficient understanding of iOS Concepts
- Proficiency in Objective-C and/or Swift
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
- Should have min 65% in B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Tech
iOS is one of the world’s leading mobile platforms, which makes Aertrip’s iOS app supremely important. Millions of users worldwide shall access Aertrip via the iOS app. You will have the opportunity to build one of the most amazingly designed apps in the world. The app shall be a benchmark - not just in the field of travel but for app developers worldwide across categories. So far, we've built a reasonably-sized, high-powered team and are always striving to be the best place to work we can be.
Our Tech Deck :
Backend & Servers
Your Part :
You would be responsible for the complete development and continuous improvement of our iOS app.
Preferred Qualification & Experience :
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/knowledge
5+ years of software engineering
3+ years of IOS platform experience, with strong background in algorithms.
Proficient with Swift, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
Experience with iOS frameworks such as X Code, Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Knowledge of third party SDK integrations.
Hands-on technical experience with scalable Architecture.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Experience with performance and memory tuning
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
Preferred Skills & Abilities :
As a Developer:
Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
Capable of designing large applications with stabllity and performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximise development efficiency
Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
Familiarity with continuous integration
Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Knack for benchmarking and optimization
Passion for quality and innovation
An eye for detail
As a team player
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Ability to manage and drive small teams
Ability to work independently in small teams
Estimate timelines and deliver as per schedule
Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
Thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment
Collaborate with multiple disciplines like product, engineering, marketing, research and support, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
Understand technical and business needs and fulfil them
Experience: 2-4 Years
Mandatory Technologies: Java, Android Studio, Kotlin (Optional)
We are looking for a native android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of android versions.
Must have relevant work experience in mobile development life cycle, Design, build and maintain the Android applications.
Work quickly and efficiently so that app features can be shipped frequently to promote user satisfaction.
Ability to learn quickly through instruction and self training.
Ability to analyze and comprehend existing developed code and reuse existing code in new applications. We have a broad library of already developed products so one must be able to re-use old code and not write new code for everything.
Able to work individually on Projects.
Skills and Qualifications
Required developer with good knowledge of Android native Application development for position of Android developer or Android Team Lead depending on experience.
Qualifications: Good knowledge of developing Android apps either independently or with a team.
Proficient in using Retrofit, SQLite, Java, GPS & Camera based Apps
Experience using RESTful, JSON web services
Solid understanding on core Android Components like Activities and Services.
Attention to details, Must be able to work independently.
Work Location : Kochi/ Trivandrum
The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing the best experience to our user community from UI/UX design to speed and performance. You will think critically to develop native apps for iPhone and iPad. You’ll instrument, measure, optimize and build high quality architectures and code in areas such as Search, Transactions and Profile Management.
End-to-end iOS application development that will produce elegant features that our users will love
Coding alongside the team (comprised of designers and product managers)developing features for our mobile apps
Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
Understand where to make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns
Provide solid feedback on good mobile UI/UX design practices and ways to reduce any user friction
9+ years in top-notch current software development skills which includes Objective-C, C and/or C++
10+ years experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions.
Knowledge of UI and animation frameworks, touch user interface, and MVP application design
Strong expertise in developing enterprise applications on iOS – understand how to scale to millions of users
Familiar with deploying to Apple’s app store and staged rollouts
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Extensive programming experience in Objective-C
Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture, and distributed transaction management.
Strong understanding of working with REST services, databases, caching strategies & asynchronous calls is a must
Good understanding of software development lifecycle along with working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and Jira
BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or related practical experience.
Please visit us at https://www.foundingminds.com/
at Mobile OS Developer
- Deep knowledge of ( List here the mobile platforms on which the app runs,
e.g., Android, iOS, etc. )
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team
to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
Candidate should have good knowledge in iOS app development
Preferably has working knowledge of Node Js, Mongo DB.
Candidate should have sound knowledge of MVVM architecture.
Should have at least one application in App store.
Should have good communication skills.