• Design And Build Applications
• Ensure The Performance, Quality, And Responsiveness Of Applications
• Collaborate With A Team To Define, Design, And Ship New Features
• Identify And Correct Bottlenecks And Fix Bugs
• Help Maintain Code Quality, Organisation, And Automatisation
What You Need
• Expertise With Flutter.
• Experience Of Connecting Backend With Frontend
• Familiarity With RESTful APIs To Connect Android Applications To Back-End Services.
• Integration Of Payment Gateway.
• Deployment of App on Play Store.
• Understanding Design Principles And Interface Guidelines
• Get-Things-Done Attitude, And Empathy
• Strong Sense Of Ownership, Drive And An Obsessive Attention To Detail.
• Comfortable With Iterative Development Practices And Code Reviews
• Previous Experience As Part Of A Product Oriented Team Is A Plus
About Flywies Technology Pvt ltd
skills set-Dart,object oreinted concept,flutter,material design,bloc,Async,streams,Navigation,Android,Ios,Mobile application,Restful api,TCP,Web sockets,GIT.
Years of experience-1+yrs
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good programming skills in Dart and Object-Oriented concepts.
- Experience with Flutter - Material design, BLOC, Async, Streams, Navigation.
- Exposure to Android and iOS Mobile Application Stack.
- Experience in working with RESTful APIS, TCP / Sockets.
- Knowledge in version control - Git
● Manage a team of junior android developers
● Coordinate with the product team for timely delivery of requirement
● Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and guide your team to fix bugs
● Help maintain code quality, architecture, and automation
Required Knowledge and Skills
● 2-5 years of experience of working as a native android developer
● Highly curious and ready to dive into complex technical challenges.
● Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android OS, and how to deal
with different device configurations, screen sizes, OS customizations
● Hands-on experience with architecture and structural design patterns like MVVM,
● Expertise in RESTful APIs, using Retrofit, Volley or HTTP Client
● Strong knowledge of Android UI, material design and other design principles,
patterns, and best practices
● Experience with offline storage and local databases
● Strong knowledge of asynchronous tasks and multi-threading
● Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
● Familiarity with Firebase, cloud messaging, push notifications, and similar protocols
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Experience of working with analytical tools like Firebase, Google Analytics, etc
● Requires excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation.
● You should be a team player.
● You should be positive towards problem-solving, have a very structural thought
process to solve problems
● Interest to work at a high paced start-up environment with a large amount of learning.
● Good understanding of different frameworks, and be able to pick up new
technologies at ease.
● You should be agile enough to figure out a need for new technologies/frameworks
and learn new technology for better product performance
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Android Developer- Java, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing and building advanced application for the Android platform.
What you will do:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test coding for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Bug fixing
- Improving application performance, optimization for loading times
- Continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Conducting Code Reviews
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum 3 years work experience in mobile application development
- Proficiency in Problem Solving, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong knowledge of design concepts and constraints on mobile platforms
- Proficiency in Java/Android
- Ability to use third party SDKs
- Familiarity with Firebase, FCM, IMA, Google Services and Facebook SDK
- Demonstrable experience building excellent mobile apps that are currently in Google Play Store
- Experience with HTML5, Java, Responsive Design and flutter
Scalability, reliability, robustness, security, quality, building jaw dropping UI - do these terms get your adrenaline high? Come be a part of a high-growth, fast-paced engineering team building for India’s new generation.
We have an open culture, you take responsibility and ownership of what you do. No bureaucracy. No bullsh*t.
You’ll fit right in if you have - 1-4 years of experience building, running, and maintaining building native Android apps and strong knowledge of the Android SDK.
Must haves -
- You love to code 8+ hours a day and solve hard problems by building software you are proud of.
- You enjoy working directly with amazing entrepreneurs.
- You like the pressure to perform because it makes you a better person.
- You are passionate about making a tangible difference in the world. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
Deep familiarity with Java and Java-based editors.
- Complete freedom to execute ideas in alignment with business objectives
- Free lunch and free beer (once a week)
- Pet-friendly office Learning and growth at breakneck pace
Good understanding of Java Programming language
- Hands-on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
- Strong knowledge in RESTFUL web services
-Sound Knowledge of Android SDK's- Having a strong knowledge of building UI
- Having an understanding of working with third-party libraries
- Tools : Android Studio, Eclipse
-Good to Have : Knowledge and understanding of Kotlin
- We are looking for someone who is a self-learner, exhibits considerable leadership skills , and is an excellent team player. Also good at problem-solving and analytical skills.
Must-Have Skills :
- Strong foundation in data structures & algorithms, OS, I/O, concurrency, hands-on knowledge of Android Ecosystem, Java Tech Stack and Android app Development, a good understanding of UI/UX and principles of Material Design, excellent debugging and optimization skills.
Good to have skills :
- Experience of the end-to-end feature development lifecycle in-app, exposure to memory and performance enhancements
Experience in React Native, Redux, CodePlus
Need to have design/UI component knowledge on both Android/iOS platform.
Capable of deploying the mobile app on both Android / iOS platform.
Excellent knowledge in the integration of the NPM module within the environment.
Good knowledge of data structure and algorithms
Need to have experience in working with RestFul API service.
Must have experience on version control SVN /GIT