Safety Connect is a leading company in the domain of enterprise field force safety.
We are looking for a Flutter developer to join our team. Developer will be responsible for Flutter development for a Product. Primary focus will be on understanding the product flow and making App UI with API integration. App development will be done for both Android and iOS platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
Must have work experience with Flutter SDK and Dart programming language
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Strong debugging, aptitude and problem solving skills.
Strong communication and team collaboration skills.
Knowledge on Firebase or Firestore is a plus.
Collaborate closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Familiarity with push notifications
Familiarity with IOS and Android integrations with Flutter.
Experience using GitHub or similar environment
Complete understanding of SDLC
Knowledge and understanding of Design-Patterns and Data Structures.
Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
1-2 years of experience as a flutter developer in SaaS/B2B.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required in computer science or information technology.
About IoTRL Connect Pvt Ltd
Education: BE / B.Tech- EEE/ECE/E&I/ Instrumentation and Control
Experience: 3-6 years in the graduates.
Minimum 3+ years of experience in Industrial Automation applications for manufacturing environment.
Domain knowledge: In areas of Industrial Automation technology tools – PLC/DCS/SCADA/HMI for Manufacturing in one or more of the following verticals: Chemicals, Glass, Construction products, Automotive, Abrasives, ceramics industries.
- To be part of Digital Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 projects across Saint Gobain group of companies
- Design and develop Industrial automation applications for discrete, process and hybrid Manufacturing
- Experience in working with various Automation OEM or systems Integrators- Rockwell/Siemens/Schneider
- Experience in providing the network architecture for connectivity of PLC/DCS/OPC/HMI for software integration
- Experience in Industrial automation tools- feature selection, product evaluation for cost effective solution
- Expertise in Industrial automation - Best Practices, Industry Standards and integration methodologies
- Experience in various SCADA platforms such as - GE Proficy, Wonderware, Siemens Win CC, RA Factory Talk
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to provide Industrial Automation solutions for Digital Manufacturing
- Part of end to end project of automation right from design to delivery of the project.
• Strong knowledge for OOPS concepts, Linux OS,
Inter Process Communication, and multi-
• Programming skill:
o C → Advanced
o C++ → Advanced
o Scripting (Shell/Python) →
• Familiarity working with development tools like
GDB, Velgrin, SCA Tools, GIT, SVN, JIRA.
• Experience working with different embedded
platform like ARM/PowerPC processor and DSP
based on Qualcomm, TI, NXP, NVIDIA, Intel
• Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast
learner, analytical mind set.
• Ability to closely work with electrical team
• Strong C++ programming skills
• Working experience in developing any one of the middleware applications like Navigation, Media player etc.
• Working experience in using RPC mechanism like gRPC, Thrift, Debus, Franca, Common-API etc.,
• Good knowledge on scripting languages Perl or Python etc.
• Good knowledge of Automotive navigation application
• Good Knowledge of Automotive Infotainment System Architecture
• Experience in working with Linux platform (Development, Build and Deployment)
• Good knowledge of UML Modelling tools like EA, Rhapsody.
• Good knowledge of SW-Version-Tools – SVN and GIT
• Good Knowledge of Requirement Management Tool - DOORS
• Excellent Communication and Team work skills
• Good experience in CAN and OSEK/AUTOSAR
• Familiar with object-oriented design and various design patterns
• Good knowledge of Test driven development (Unit and Module testing)
• Proven ability working in Agile Scrum environment using Atlassian tools
• Experience on modern S/W Development languages like JAVA, C# is an added advantage
- Design, implement, and test production- grade core robotic software components possibly including perception systems, motion planning systems, or command and control systems. • Design, implement, and test software integration components with other robotic platforms and warehouse management systems
- Design, implement, and test customer- specific software components
- Develop testing frameworks and support testing for core software components • Develop logging and data analytics systems for deployments
- Follow production- level code design and development processes including detailed documentation, code reviews, and structured release processes
Wise is digital infrastructure for online education. Oversimplified as ‘Shopify for Tutors’ i.e., an easy to use tool for tutors to start teaching online. We have grown to 2mn users in 12 months and have much to do. We are backed by an incredible set of investors and individuals who have built product you already use. We have a small but rockstar team, cheap equity, smart money, opportunity to capture a huge market ($60bn) and a chance to make an impact while doing so.
What we need
We need you, if you are a senior iOS developer with 4+ years of experience in building robust iOS apps. Work would involve building things quickly and adapting based on market feedback while ensuring the security and quality of the codebase. If you love coding and building things excites you, we would like to talk to you.
What you will need (Skills)
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs).
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Universal application development for both iPhone and iPad.
- Be able to build mobile applications to connect to middleware and applications through web services.
- Have excellent knowledge about the performance optimization of mobile applications.
- Experience with microservice architectures for clean mobile architecture design patterns and best practices.
- Familiarity with unit testing using mocking frameworks Cloud and Cloud infrastructure for backend hosting.
What you will do
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design & ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks including fix bugs.
Great to have
- Sense of ownership
- Developers who can talk product and strategy
- Experience in building scalable consumer products
- Strong opinions, loosely held
Good to have
- Interest in mentorship
- Good written communication skills
- Bangalore love
Probably not ideal if
- If you have always been right about stuff in life
- No flexibility around working hours (this doesn’t mean we work long hours but if our systems get attacked in the middle of the night, we would need you to HODORR!)
Definitely get in touch if you
- Would have started the exact same company but willing to build it together with a great team
- Find our current product unbearably slow or inadequate
- Think this company isn’t going to work as it is right now
We're hiring at Octobotics! You will be a member of our robotics team. As a Robotics Engineer Intern, you will be responsible for engineering solutions to automation problems alongside the product development team. You can expect to co-craft innovative automated solutions and interfaces with C++/python, test third-party embedded modules in real-world scenarios, and use these experiences to pioneer the company's pioneering robotics platforms.
The candidate should have above-average Linux skills. With experience using ROS and a comprehensive grasp of robotics fundamentals, the candidate should be able to deliver efficient and reliable code. The candidate should be able to work with vision systems and hardware like motor and controller systems, sensors, microcontrollers, communication protocols such as Ethernet or Modbus.
The candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic environment with prototypes arising mid-project, and the discovery of new areas requiring attention at any given time is required.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd:
- A Bachelor's degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Understand Computer Fundamentals - Compilers, linkers, Cmake.
- Understand DSA - Topcoder, CodeChef, HackerRank.
- SLAM ( Graph SLAM, Lidar based Localization )
- Use Rviz & Gazebo.
- Use Git - Add, Commit, Push.
We are working on next-generation maritime and aerial robotics for the future. We are developing the first Marine & Aero Robotic Platform in the World with Modular Manipulators for Autonomous Inspection & NDT even on heavily corroded surfaces (Matured Technology)/Eddy Current/Other NDT Techniques. We are a close-knit group of dreamers and doers who are willing to take risks, think outside the box, and try to accomplish the seemingly impossible.
We are ready to push the boundaries and are looking for people who want to be a part of this exciting journey. We may not promise the moon, but we will try our best to provide a conductive, non-toxic environment within a flat organization where "Every Opinion Matters."
Octobotics Tech raised its pre-Seed round from a Hong Kong-based investor and is now hiring our very first few members of the Octobotics Tech family.
- C++, Unix/Linux, Oops Concept,
- Docker, Gtest
- database topics like Database DML/DDL, Joins
- Unix Commands, Shell Scripting, Make files, GDB debugger
- Agile/Scrum framework
- 6 to 8 years relevant experience on C++.
- C++ OOPS concepts (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Templates, Pre Processor directives, Exception Handling etc.…)
- Sound knowledge of Design patterns like Singleton, Visitor and Decorators.
- Knowledge of STL, String Operations and Boost libraries.
- Thorough understanding of containers like Arrays, List, Vector, Maps, Stacks and queues.
- Concepts related to Streaming, String functions, Type castings, Pointer references, virtual functions.
- Proficient in working with Docker, Gtest
- Should have good handson for database topics like Database DML/DDL, Joins,
- Database Advance –Procedure, Index, cursors, SP etc.
- Should have ability to work on Unix Commands, Shell Scripting, Make files, GDB debugger etc.
- Should be experienced with Scrum framework
8+ years of experience Excellent skills in C/C++/Java programming in embedded domain
Strong experience in the area of Automotive, Android Embedded development and Connectivity Technologies
Strong experience on Android architecture, HAL, BSP, customize driver in Android HAL, Android boot up sequence
Familiar with Android Build System and procedure and able to provide ideas to improve continuous build and integration
Experience in Hardware peripherals like Ethernet, CAN, DMA, I2C, SPI, UART, Hardware Accelerator, AFE , LCD, backlight, touchcontroller
Experience with design/ modification to Hardware Abstraction Libraries (HAL) for Android support of low-level device features.
Experience in debugging on a wide range of Linux Kernel drivers and Android framework HALs e.g. Audio/Video, USB, Bluetooth, WiFi
Fluent in industry standard software development tools: HSW/HE debuggers, code revision control systems (GIT, Perforce), IDEs and build tools
Exposure/experience in Automotive Embedded Software Development is a plus
Job Description: Senior Software Engineer- Embedded Systems
Videogram is looking for Software Engineer in Embedded Systems who will be responsible for designing the embedded systems and installing them in machines and tools. You will be playing an important role in our software team who will be responsible to design and develop the software that controls the processor (micro-controllers and digital signal processors) of the machine. You come with a role as a professional Embedded System Software Engineer to execute a complete embedded software development lifecycle.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment. Responsible for the complete embedded software development lifecycle
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software
- Coordinate with the engineers from other disciplines to develop the end product of the requisite standards
- Customize the software to suit the needs of the product nature and expected functioning
- Debug the system to remove the anomalies and inconsistencies
- Candidates require a bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering, software development, embedded software, etc.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate in Computer Science or a relevant field
- Hands-on experience in C++11 or later programming languages
- Knowledge of GIT Version control
- Experience in doing bare metal or RTOS development
- Hands-on experience in developing the code in Linux
- They require exceptional programming skills and competence in using software tools.
- Knowledge of operating systems and of the interaction between hardware/software is important for this profile.
- The attributes of problem-solving ability, analytical skills, proactive behavior, and an adaptable approach are important in this position.
- This discipline of engineering provides scope for creative minds and poses challenges to perform quality work.
- Scripting in Python & Bash is an add-on
- Experience in any of the following technologies:
UART | SPI | I2C |MIPI DSI |Display Port | Low-Level Sata
Additional/ Desirable Interests:
- Personal interest in videography/ photography and audio production
- Experience working programmatically with videos/ images/ audio
- Exposure to low-level details of any video/ image codecs
- Exposure to movie container file formats especially QuickTime/mp4
- Working knowledge of exFAT file system
- Develop or integrate with a Charging management system (CMS).
- Develop the backend for the apps (subscription, locating, reservation, payments, operation).
- Develop the backend for the host apps (setting availability, pricing).
- Develop the central dashboard for internal purposes.
- Develop the dashboard for monthly revenue remittance to hosts.
- Develop a dashboard for network partners.
- Develop the system for custom ad delivery in invoices.
- Setup, Deploy and Manage the servers and APIs.