The founder is a Finance Post Graduate who quit his glittering Investment Banking career to embark on this journey of helping out our future generation in selecting the right career option based on various aspects. They have already connected to a million students and plan to reach 10 million by 2022.
What you will do:
- Acting as a central point and facilitator for all financial reporting
- Helping develop detailed dashboards and KPIs and ensuring robust systems to track and monitor impact, financial and operating information
- Preparing necessary materials and information for the Board
- Ensuring robust governance norms are in place
- Ensuring timely and comprehensive financial reporting to all the funders, as outlined in contracts with funding agencies
- Preparing statements and necessary reports for the investors
- Coordinating with and responding in a time-bound manner to the information requested by investors
- Managing cash flows and treasury functions
- Managing banking relationships
- Developing profit center-wise budgets
- Preparing and maintaining regular financial reports; monthly expense forecast by segment (vs. projections); rolling 3-month cash out-flow forecast
- Maintaining of books of accounts through Tally/ Quickbooks and related activities
- Incorporating profit center wise reporting and analysis in the accounting system to separately track the performance of each activity against budget/projections
- Conducting all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations, fixed asset verification, and corporate/overhead cost allocation
- Ensuring timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting
- Preparing of month-end, quarter-end, and year-end financial statements
- Managing payroll and employee reimbursements
- Assisting in computing taxes and preparing tax returns (TDS, GST, Professional Tax, etc.)
- Reviewing and streamlining the financial, reporting, and compliance functions
- Developing and documenting robust accounting policies and procedures
- Ensuring maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures, at all times
- Serving as a key point of contact for internal and external auditors
- Managing preparation and support of all internal and external audits
- Participating in HR Administration in areas such as PF, offer letters, increments, appraisals, insurance policies, etc
- Managing the company’s assets, leases, and insurance coverage
- Reviewing all agreements and MoUs and appraise the management about any financial liability, prior to commitments made and signatures by authorized signatories
- Overseeing Admin, vendor, and office management to manage various facets of business – travel, corporate gifting, printing & stationery, etc
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- 5+ years of experience that is relevant to the above role
- Experience in a startup is preferred
- Good understanding of, interest in, and aptitude for financial accounting, business, and financial analysis, GST, Income Tax, Companies Act, etc.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical skills, business awareness, and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver high-quality work with tight timelines
- Handle recruitment process such as posting advertisement, phone screening for shortlisting,
- Handling joining formalities, arranging interview, employment contracts etc aligned with local regulations, Company policies and procedures.
- Able to generate new ideas on employee engagement activities (like birthday celebration / fun activity/ fitness activities) and doing necessary communication and arrangements.
- Prepare confirmation letters, and monitor contract expiry for renewals. Update and manage employee records. Perform other duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge about the HRM process.
1.Taking care of ticket bookings( air/ train) and accommodation for employees through online portals.
2.re-solving maintenance issues of company assets and arranging routine maintenance. Keeping record of office stationery, maintenance of Fire extinguisher, CCTV, AC, Electricity, Telephone ,Photocopier etc
3. Must have knowledge in IT ( laptop/Mobile) gadgets .Solving issues related to employee laptops.
3.Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
4.Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising refreshments.
5.Handles expenses and billing cycles of Admin vendors
6.Supervising office boy ,Housekeeping , security guards.
7.Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
8.Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
9.Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
10.Look after Pantry services.
11. Handling all activities related to the new office set up.
12.Finding cost effective vendors and managing their work and agreements.
13.Must have knowledge on maintaining google calendar,virtual meetings.
Good Written and verbal communication sill( English , Hindi Marathi)
Active listening skill
Problem solving skill without conflicts
Preferred Male candidate.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Talent Acquisition Coordinator you’ll be overseeing and coordinating the administration of the Talent Acquisition department, making sure all candidates, processes and procedures are up to date.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the organised person everyone needs in their life, making life for both my colleagues and candidates smooth, effective and efficient.”
What you will really be doing
Coordinating and managing all administrative tasks related to the Talent Acquisition department, including Zoom/Face to Face interviews, tests, and any other ad-hoc admin tasks.
Reviewing and replying to general enquiries.
Assistance with the input of data for analytics within the department.
Support arranging recruitment events.
General administrative support for other departments when needed.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
At least 3 years of experience in an administrative role
Some team leading / mentoring experience
Experience in recruitment administration is a plus but it’s not required
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
Self starter attitude, proactive
Passion for games is a plus
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
at Product based company specializes into architectural product
Must have strong skills on:
1) Implementation or supporting Microsoft NAV or Business Central application.
2) Ability to make recommendations for, and potentially implement, other modules and 3rd party add-ons.
3) Train SMEs/end users on how to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
4) Have a passion for supporting our customers in making the best use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
5) Familiarity with supporting remote manufacturing users from offshore is a plus.
6) Excellent Communication Skills
Good to have knowledge on:
1) Certification in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional consultant is a good to have.
2)You have a good knowledge of English and speaking in French is a plus.
3) Knowledge of European taxation in a broad sense.
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you will do:
- Maintaining and reviewing proper accounting records, preparing the financial statements and also managing the books of accounts of the company
- Participating in various activities including but not limited to internal audits, budget planning and preparation, various financial transactions etc
- Recommending and implementing accounting systems and practices by being updated with the current practices and procedures
- Handling financial discrepancies, rectifying the same and also reporting it to the management in a timely manner
- Offering expert financial advice to the management in case of any concerns or improvements to be made with regards to any financial related aspect of the company
- Working closely with various external stakeholders and also ensuring compliance while handling bank related activities, company law and also rating agencies
- Providing assistance with tax planning and also managing the Tax and GST related compliances
- Ensuring compliance of rules, laws & regulations while handling and managing the various activities under the spectrum of accountancy
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 5 years of banking work experience
- Immediate availability for joining preferred
- Expertise in Excel
- An eye for detail
• Oversee the payroll operations in US and Canada, Knowledge of EMEA payroll will be added advantage
• Provide direct support and governance to third-party payroll vendors. Implement, direct, and maintain
procedures to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll outside the U.S., in conjuncture with HR.
• Processing changes in employees’ employment lifecycle in accordance with country payroll calendar and
global guidelines (new hire, transfer, termination, time & attendance, benefits, payroll)
• Proper data input and for necessary corrections in the HR systems (Workday, ADP tools)
• Running payroll processes, controls, reconciliation
• Collaboration with members of the country's local team on HR-related topics
• Basic knowledge of North America payroll and how payroll works in general
• Excellent analytical and problem solving with confidence to make decisions and manage escalations
• Must be highly engaging, confident communicator, and detail orientated.
• Experience on ADP WFN, Workday, and Ceridian day force
• B. Com / M. Com with 0.6 to 1-year relevant experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player and ability to work with a strict timeline.
• Flexible to work in US shifts.
• Good in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to take ownership of the work.
• Ability to manage the stakeholders independently.
. SHIFT TIMING: 5 AM to 2 PM
North American payroll,
• Investment accounting & reporting for insurance entities in scope
• Performs and review accounting functions, and maintains and prepares month-end, quarter-end and annual reports (GAAP & STAT) for assigned asset and investment accounting areas
• Preparation and review of Balance sheet, P&L and Cash reconciliations for Investment accounting entities
• Posting and review of Manual Journals for investment products such as equities, Bonds, derivatives
• Impairment processing as per US and European GAAP
• Working on complex derivative instruments, netting
• Monthly/Quarterly/Annual reporting- Statutory and Regulatory
• Working on tools like SAP, FAH, Bloomberg, Business objects (BO) etc
• Regular communication with onshore counterpart via e-mail, instant messenger and telephonic calls
• Mentoring team members, process associates and carries out process improvement initiatives in the investment accounting area
• All deliverables to be met at 100% SLA (both quality and timeliness)- SLA Governance
• Ensure 100% compliance and deadlines
• Daily journal entries for Investment purchase, sale and cash management
• Monthly accruals for interest, market value and premium/discount amortization
strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be the first in command in the company and
responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success. To thrive
as a CEO you must be a prudent manager, inspiring leader, has a business mindset and to be able to
see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. You will take actions to enhance the company’s cash
flow while keeping the human factor in perspective. The goal is to drive the company’s development
and guide it towards long-term success.
· Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and
· Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing
· Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are
consistent with the overall strategy and mission
· Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
· Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and
· Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
· Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important
· Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival
· Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
· Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position
· Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
· Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
· Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
· In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
· An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
· Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication and public speaking skills
· MBA/B.Tech from Tier-1 colleges with a knack of financial knowledge are preferred
Orios Venture Partners is an Indian Seed Stage Venture Capital firm. Currently investing from our Fund II, with a focus on tech investments across consumer and B2B for the Indian market. We are 3 partners and a VP who leads investments.
Some of our well-known investments are Pharmeasy, Country Delight, LetsMD, BeatO, GoMechanic, Zupee.
The fund’s founding team are experienced investors since 2008, and pre Orios investments include OlaCabs, Druva, Faballey, Box8, Unbxd and Jigsee.
We are well known for trend spotting and our maxim is #BackingMisfits
Our strategy is invest in selected companies and work closely with them. As a consequence each investment lead works with no more than 4 to 6 companies at a time.
We are looking for a Senior Executive - Accounts & Finance responsible for-
+ Improvise and maintenance of accounts.
+ Owning and preparing matters related to working and compliance - Income Tax, GST and other Fund related matters
+ Supporting seniors in tax planning opportunities, new tax laws and structuring.
+ Maintaining of unitholder, investment register and undertaking routine Fund industry related calculations.
+ Update Tally on a regular basis.
+ Coordination and support in Finalization, Auditing, Valuation, etc of Fund, Fund Manager, as applicable.
+ MIS management in a timely manner for financial and business performance.
+Coordination and support team with auditors for half yearly audits, tax regulators, valuers, accounting regulators and regulatory bodies. Provide information to auditors, trustee, shareholders, bankers and other stakeholders on a timely basis.
+ Perform tests to check financial information and systems.
+ Work closely to improvise functioning of department and/or entities.
+ Ownership of documents in terms of maintaining files– physical and digital
+ Any additional, yet to be determined, responsibility shall be assigned.
Requirements: Attributes, Experience
+ CA inter cleared - with 4 to 6 Yrs experience.
+ Understanding of operational and strategic aspects of Tax, Compliance, Governance Framework and Accounting software preferably in a multi entity scenario.
+ Functional Area:Primarily Accounts, Finance, Income Tax, GST, Compliance. Computations, etc.
+ Detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated.
+ Team player with ability to work effectively in small groups.
+ Seeking a long and stable stint. This should ideally be their last stop as VC is a long reward industry.