About the Role
To keep up with the exponential growth at Rupifi, we are looking for an experienced Financial Manager to join the team and work directly with senior management to set up and manage the financial functions.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager
- Understand the business, financials and overall accounts and finance functions
- Take ownership of the accounting, reporting, audit, taxation responsibilities
- Take ownership of invoicing, accounts receivables and payables
- Make business projections: P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow projections
- Track budget vs actual and conduct variance analysis.
- Be adept in and ensure timely maintenance of books of accounts, ledgers, invoicing, GST and TDS computation and filings etc
- Assist Head of Finance with, preparation of MIS, business models and investor presentations, answering queries of investors and prospective investors related to financials and numbers
- Ensure readiness and compliance for any due diligence by incoming investors
- Coordinate for financial functions with any other teams such as purchase, admin, HR, secretarial
Qualifications for Financial Manager
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in Commerce, preferably with CA qualification
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in start-ups, corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, financial management, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel, and financial modelling
- Familiarity with accounting software such as Tally ERP
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Work with one of the fastest growing fintech startups in the country, backed by marquee investors
- Learn from an exceptional set of founders and core team, who will act as mentors and help shape your career
- Industry leading compensation with a mix of fixed and variable components
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Financial Analyst for a financial advisory firm based out of the United States. The position is open to anyone located in Hyderabad, India or who is willing to relocate.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based out of the United States from 5:30 PM - 3:30 AM IST (Monday - Friday). Temporary WFH due to Covid.
About the client
The client is a financing advisory firm founded in 2019 and based in Brooklyn, New York. The firm offers mergers and acquisition advisory services and engages in the private placement of company securities. We cater to bitcoin, blockchain protocols, video gaming, tokenized digital art, and social networks sectors.
We are looking for someone who has knowledge and experience in the finance domain. Our ideal candidate has a blend of creative and quantitative skills!
- Develop financial models that would aid in decision making
- A strong focus on overseeing and producing investor memorandums and credit papers
- Undertaking financial analysis of clients
- Coordinating financial due diligence and legal contracts with clients and lenders
- Identifying and developing relationships with active lending institutions across the company's core sectors
- Negotiating terms with lenders and clients
- Planning, managing and executing multiple ongoing assignments while ensuring you meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance or relevant field
- CFA is a prerequisite
- Education/ Practice in Banking or Private equity is desirable
- Extensive Financial analysis & modelling experience
- Strong IT skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Debt or equity advisory experience
- Excellent communication skills
Total CTC in the range of INR 8,00,000- 15,00,000 per annum. Flexible based on skills and current CTC
We want someone with at least 2- 4 years of experience. We are open to hiring someone with lesser experience if you can demonstrate your skills!
- Verification of Books of accounts, Revenue Data and Computation of GST liability on a monthly basis
- Verification and Computation of RCM Liability on monthly basis,
- Filing of GSTR 1, GSTR 3B & Monthly returns.
- GSTR - 2A/2B reconciliation with books of accounts.
- Filling GSTR 9 – Annual return and GST audit
- Working closely with the Tax consultants for advisory and foreign tax-related matters
Handling the assessments and queries if any
- Computation of TDS & Equalisation Levy liability on monthly basis,
- Filing of TDS returns verification of PAN etc for Payroll and Vendor related payouts.,
- Filing of Equalisation Leavy returns,
- Interacting with other functions/departments within the company
- Knowledge of WHT on International Transactions
- Knowledge of Transfer Pricing transactions and compliance
- Foreign subsidiaries tax compliance and structuring transactions working with foreign consultants
- Monthly/quarterly local compliances relating to International subsidiaries (US, Middle east etc)
- Other matters related to taxation
- Technically sound across various areas of finance including taxation and statutory compliances.
- Keeps track of all changes in various Laws, Accounting Standards, relevant Court decisions, Budgetary provisions etc
- Will be responsible as a senior member of the Finance team. Following criteria are essential:
- Ability to work with teams and across departments with a positive attitude
- Willingness to work hard and for long hours when required
- Ability and willingness to make changes and innovate
- Ability to analyse and prepare various MIS and monthly/daily reports
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Should have 90% plus marks in 10th and 12th exams.
Should be a qualified Chartered Accountant
Location : Noida Sec-63
Working Days :- 1st & 3rd Saturdays are working. 2nd & 4th Saturdays are a leave.
Note :- Immediate Joinings Or Candidates with Notice Period Within 30 Days are preferred.
If in case, buy-out is available, for selected candidates - we will prefer buying out of the notice period.
Should be CA qualified, or an MBA Finance, similar & relevant qualification, Big4 experience preferred
Work Experience : 3-5 years of relevant experience required.
Salary Range 6-8LPA
•Management Accounting, Reconciliation, Intercompany Reconciliation, accounts payable and receivable
•Ensure that all tax returns, tax declarations, and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time, management of Companies Act Compliances
•Responsible for oversight and providing guidance to core activities such as: fixed asset management, taxation
•Compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements
•Responsible for preparation of monthly performance decks, sales and other reporting requirements
Hands on QuickBooks, Excel, VBA
1. Filing TDS Return/GST Return/Professional Tax payment
2. Filing of Income Tax return
3. Ensure books of accounts are complete and accurate on a regular basis.
4. Recording expense incurred after due approvals. Monthly balance reconciliation of the same.
5. Review & Reconciliation of Creditors, Bill verification, and payment processing
6. Having a sound knowledge on Tally Erp 9
9. Maintenance of BRS of the company.
Interested Candidates please Contact HR Ipsita
*Working- Monday-Friday (10AM-7PM)/(10:30AM-7:30PM)
- Technical support and sales of our software products.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Qualification - B.Com (commerce graduate) with basic computer knowledge. All our product are taxation related, so, commerce background is must and its software product, so basic of computer and basic working with internet is required.
Experience - Fresher - 1year
Location-Guwahati preferably but for experienced candidate work from home can be considered(Can be relocate in PAN India)
Mode of Interview-Telephonic and Webinar
We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales and customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
Your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships.
We have an opening in WNS Airoli Mumbai for Accounts payable. Candidate should have good experience in team management, Process management and client management
- Ensuring timely and proper Accounting of entries related to expenses and payments.(Zoho Books)
- Ensure timely payment of Rent, Salary, Utility Bills & statutory dues
- Ensuring Inventories are entered and invoiced in the system.
- Funds Management and vendor’s payment. Reconciliation of Vendors ledger..
- Follow up with Audit Team for Stores Audit, Stock Loss Recovery.
- Stock or inventory management
- Co-ordination with Statutory Auditors.
- Ensure statutory compliances and timely deposit of statutory dues
- Indirect & Direct Tax compliance
- Submission of GST/TDS Returns on monthly, quarterly and annually
- Invoicing, follow up with customer for payment & Reconciliation of customer account