- 1. Manage bank accounts; open, close and oversee transactions
3. Financial experts, as needed
4. Perform administrative duties (e.g. entering data into banking software)
5. Handle operations related to Cash Flow, Transfers, Payments, Investments, Cash Projections etc.
6. Oversee the Investment Portfolio of a company.
7. Coordinating with Banks, Auditors and Investors.
8. Plan and execute business plans and risk management strategies.
9. Driving all of the treasury management operations of the company.
10. Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
About AMN Life Science Private Limited
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
Please find the criteira:
The key responsibilities are to handle private limited company compliances and manage 1000+ clients; to build motivated and high performing teams through effective leadership.
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Do valuation for clients.
- Prepare Statement of Accounts (SOA).
- Prepare ITR filing.
- Preparation of Financial Statements.
- Providing Financial and Legal Advice.
- Certifications like Net worth, Revenue certificate, SSL certificate etc.
- Manage escalations from clients.
- File Form 15CA/CB.
- Conduct verification.
- Handle Futures & Options., Construction Co. Accounts or any other complicated accounting.
- Undertake Tax Audits.
- Manage a team.
II Tools & Resources required:
CA – Qualified.
- Nature of Experience: Experience in handling private limited company compliances, accounting and taxation.
- Length of Experience: 1 - 2 years.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Conceptual understanding of accounting, IT, GST, and accounting standards.
- Visible Leadership skills – can motivate others to achieve.
- Strong professionally – credible with integrity.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadline
IV Location: Chennai.
V Additional information:
- Preference will be given to those with Articleship experience from Audit firms.
- Candidates proficient in Hindi language will be given higher preference.
Head - Finance & Legal - Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform
About Merito :-
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About Our Client :-
Our client is headquartered in California and Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online. Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED). The company is founded by alumni from top IITs, IIMs, BITS, Yale including ex-entrepreneurs and from firms such as BCG, Hike, Dunzo and P&G.
Since the launch of its first version in December 2020 they have grown 25X. Creators have earned more than $1 Million since launch through the platform.
We have just closed our series A (yet to announce) and are looking to build out our leadership team across functions.
Job Description :-
The Head of Finance will be a high performing, professionally qualified individual with Senior Management experience who can lead Exly's finance and legal function and deliver its finance strategy, providing and continuously improving financial plans, systems, procedures, and practices. This individual should have collaborative approach, dynamic finance professional, technically sound, commercially savvy and an advocate of business partnering.
Purpose of this role :-
- Build the Finance function to deliver exceptional finance services with a clear focus on continuous improvement, problem solving and development, ensuring a high level of performance with a customer focus.
- Act as a strategic financial adviser to the Leadership and Senior Management Team, providing sound advice, guidance and information on organisational performance, risks, and opportunities.
- Take overall responsibility for preparation of management reporting, annual accounts, and audit matters to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and governance structures.
- Keeping the organization free of any encumbrances from legal, judiciary or financial institutions. Responsible for appropriate debt servicing, compliances related to Company's Act, Taxation and such other legal entities.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Lead the Finance team to deliver timely, high quality finance support across the organization.
- Deliver efficient and effective financial process and controls
- Manage annual closing of accounts, yearend audit process and preparation of statutory financial statements and smooth closure of audit.
- Be responsible for cash management and ensure there are no idle cash.
- Work in partnership with the Senior Management team to ensure financial statements reflect the business income and expenses.
- Review MIS reports and present it to the management team with analysis and risk exposure.
- Responsible for all legal, compliance and regulatory activities including that of submission of returns on time and making timely payment of statutory dues as well.
- Timely guidance to the team for resolving issues
- Review Balance sheet and schedules related to financial statements.
The successful applicant will be :-
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 8 - 12 years of work experience.
- Experience in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years is necessary.
- Experience of monthly accounts, forecasts and providing MIS on tight deadlines.
- Development, implementation and monitoring of financial process and internal controls, including process improvement and system implementation.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with other stakeholders.
- Demonstrates business partnering ability.
- Personal skills: Dynamic leader, proactive approach, detailed oriented, self-motivator, inspire and collaborate with teams.
- Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Legal Secretarial, Audit, Business Planning.
- Good Accountant
- Purchase bill booking
- Sale bill booking
- Petty Cash Accounting
- Gate entry systems
- Good Accountant
Job is based out of Gorakhpur
Requirements and Responsibilities -
1. General Accounting and Book keeping
2. GST Accounting and Returns
3. Bills and Purchases
4. Ledgers and Reconciliation
5. Accounts Payable and Receivable
6. Tax Preparation and Payroll Management
We are looking for a smart and knowledgeable Chartered Accountant Intern for our company. Besides having knowledge of professional accounting principles, you should also have steady work experience
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Impressive oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations effectively
- Good mathematical skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
The students applying can be either of the Following:
- Completed CA Finals.
- Completed CA Intermediate and Above
- Accounting Graduates
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
Step 1: Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
Step 2: Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Step 3: Receive offer letter if selected.
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Company Name : Redesyn
Role : Permanent / Full-timeJOB ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Organization : Redesyn
Re-Desyn is a 'fan merchandise platform' that lets content creators design & sell, print-on-demand products at no minimums.
#ReDesynAbout the job
What you will be doing?
✓Handling Supplier pay-outs on a regular basis
✓Review of system generated reports and manual calculations and ensuring right pay-outs are processed on a timely basis
✓Review and analysis of various type of payments.
✓Ability to reconcile & verify the logistic invoices issued by logistic companies.
✓Ability to make reconciliation of payment received from various payment gateways
✓Ability to reconcile & follow up on COD amount collectable from logistic companies on daily basis
✓Internal coordination with business teams and understanding their requirements.
✓Working with data science team and IT team on providing data level requirements and identification and communication of issues.
What do we expect?
✓3-5 years of post-qualification experience
✓Experience in E-commerce
✓Proficient knowledge of QuickBooks/E-commerce accounting software
✓Great Verbal and written communication skills
✓Good analytical skills
Work Location : Mumbai
● Basic day to day accounting
● Hands-on experience with accounting software tally software (Experience on Zoho software will
be add on)
● Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings reports
● Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
● Compute taxes and prepare TDS & GST returns
● Comply with financial policies and regulations
Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, logistics,auditing, reconciliation, handling petty cash and vouchers
Location: Bengaluru(Kalyan Nagar)
Working on debt raising transactions and other Treasury related activities
Gathering and synthesizing financial and operating information about companies and industries;
Syndication of long- term and short-term debt for corporate customers, and designing, financing and implementing structured products
Preparation of Financial Model, Information Memorandum, Project Reports and related documents
Preparation of Presentation and Pitch Books
Coordination and Liaising with bank/NBFCs/FIs
Maintaining and Developing New relationships with bank/NBFCs/FIs
Help leadership team with pitch-deck, debt-syndication and preparing presentation
Assisting in the legal documentation, due-diligence and closing process of the transaction through constant contact with the Clients and debt providers.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Statutory Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Responds to inquiries from the CEO & COO
- To ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- To ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Highlight the issues immediately to the CEO & COO
Experience & Skills:
- 4-5 years of experience having thorough knowledge of Audit, Finalization of Accounts, Balance sheet, PL Account
- Proven work experience as a GST.
- Wellverse with Tally, ERP.
- Computer literacy (MS Excel, Word etc.) Familiar with accounting software packages. Experience in IDS preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English.