What you need to do:
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual Financial statements.
- Responsible for all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Analyzing and monitoring financial transactions, data and financial reporting.
- Developing and documenting accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Organizing and Coordinating audit processes.
- Handling payroll processing and labor tax compliance.
- Maintaining relationship with banks and financial institutions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Being a part of Internal Audits.
- Ensuring compliance of Government rules and relevant laws & regulations.
- Preparing necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns.
What you need to have:
- CA Qualified (Minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience)
- Should have experience working in high growth companies and handling voluminous data.
- Experience of managing a team of 7-10.
- Deep inclination towards automation/ technology optimization
- High level of analytical skills
- Extremely good level of communication skills
- Experience working in a startup would be preferred.
The responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
Financial Reporting: You will be providing timely and accurate financial reporting to management together with strategic insights on the company s financial position.
Accounting Systems and Processes - Understanding requirements, identifying, evaluating and implementing the most suitable accounting system/ tools needed to support the accounting needs of the organization
Implementing best in class accounting practices and Internal Control procedures considering:
- Accounts Payables - Purchase to Procurement Cycle & Policies, SOPs and SLAs
- Accounts Receivables - Billing Processes and Systems to raise timely invoices and perform ageing analysis
- Revenue and Cash Reconciliations and suggesting and implementing SOPs and SLAs
Financial Closure - Ensure timely and accurate monthly closures. Consistent analyzing of financial data and presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress, changes and keep senior leadership abreast of the financial status;
Audit - Ensure timely year end financial closures – Statutory, Tax and IFC. Handle end to end audit process and ensure timely completion of audits
Compliances and knowledge - Understand the applicability and ensure compliance with all the relevant statutes impacting the company. Keep abreast with all regulations impacting the companies accounting, compliance and reporting requirements as well as those impacting the company’s operations. Understanding of Income Tax, GST, imports and exports, FDI Regulation, Companies Act, and other tax regulations
Automation - Identify and implement processes to automate all routine repetitive tasks.
Assisting leadership in the annual budgeting and planning process; administering and reviewing all financial plans and comparing to actual results with a view to identifying, explaining and correcting variances as appropriate;
Leveraging strengths of the finance team members; providing clarity on the roles and responsibilities; developing and implementing training programmes to maximize and help them reach optimal individual and organizational goals;
Do you wish to be a part of a disruptive team, passionate towards democratizing education for students across India? Then read more.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As an Audit Analyst, you will be responsible for preparing and updating audit plan, audit strategy, managing allocation of work, weekly work updates and guiding and reviewing work done by team.
What you will do:
- Preparing of schedules, cash flow statement, notes to the accounts, accounting policy and financial statements
- Preparing of tax audit annexures for tax audit including Form 3 CD
- Independently leading statutory and tax audit of private limited company
- Preparing or updating Internal Financial Control documents, risk control matrix etc as per company process
- Performing book closure activity as per audited financial statements
- Preparing or updating fixed asset register
- Reconciling fixed asset register, reserves and critical accounts as per IGAAP and US GAAP
- Representing as the primary contact point and supporting company assigned for audit to resolving internal/ external and escalated queries
- Collating and where necessary producing / analyzing statistical data/ reports as required
- Keeping up-to-date with key business changes and process/ technical.
- Preparing and value adding audit plan, tracker and supporting any process improvements
What you need to have:
- Core accounting and audit knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of accounting entries for all areas in financial statements, its impact on financials and audit as well.
- Basic understanding of significant process, flow of transactions of significant process
- Independently work of lead the audit
- Honor timelines and commitment towards deliverables
- Good MS Excel and MS word knowledge
- Good communication skills for handling internal teams, peers, supervisors, controller and external auditors
Job is based out of Gorakhpur
Requirements and Responsibilities -
1. General Accounting and Book keeping
2. GST Accounting and Returns
3. Bills and Purchases
4. Ledgers and Reconciliation
5. Accounts Payable and Receivable
6. Tax Preparation and Payroll Management
Experience: Fresher or (0-1 year)
Shift: 3pm to 12am and 6pm to 3am.
Job Title: Process Associate
Reports To: Accounting Manager
Position Overview: The role will apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports utilizing GAAP. May function as an accounting liaison, participate in accounting projects and provide direction to less experienced accounting staff.
• Prepares income and balance sheet statements, and various other accounting statements and financial reports
• Analyses complex financial reports and records, making recommendations relative to reserves, assets, and expenditures
• Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting records
• Reviews balance sheet reconciliations and proposes adjusting entries as necessary
• Completes month-end close activities, including but not limited to journal entries, accruals, and accounting for payroll
• Reconciles complex bank statements and records related entries
• Prepares and maintains balance sheet reconciliations and supporting schedules
• Assists in preparation of periodic, quarterly, and annual financial statements
• Researches and respond to questions from Operations Managers
• Participates in external audit as necessary by preparing required schedules and supplemental information, and responding to inquiries of external auditors
• Assists in various special projects as needed
• Other duties as assigned
This person will work closely with counterparts in areas such as accounting, financial planning and analysis, tax, legal, operations, and other key analysts and managers throughout the company.
· Extremely detail-oriented, analytical, quick learner and ability to work independently
· Ability to handle multiple priorities in a time-sensitive and dynamic environment
· Excellent communication skills to all levels of the organization
· Proficiency with MS Office
· High level of accuracy and attention to details
Qualifications & Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting+ Qualified CA (mandatory)
1. Good knowledge of GAAP, Accounting Standards,
2. Good communication skills - oral, written
3. Ability to work in a team.
4. Take ownership of the work
5. Work in stretched time, if required, sometimes
6. Abide by values - respect, care, share.
7. Urge to know.
CA Accounting, GAAP
|GeoSpoc is looking for senior accountant who has accountant experience of 4-6 years in the Corporate environment. Should be a B.Com graduate along with Finance certifications|
|GST returns - GST1/2A/32B etc|
|Monthly financial statements / MIS|
|Cash Flow & projections|
|Costing & Tagging|
|Statutory reports & Compliance|
|STPI reporting & Softex Compliance|
|Transfer pricing filing/compliance|
|Filing of TDS Return (Monthly/Quarterly/Annually)|
|Preperation of Annual Accounts & statutory Audit|
|Tax Audit & Income Tax Return Filing|
|Advance Tax Working|
|Preparation for Income Tax Assessement|
|Preparation for GST Assessement|
|Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English|
|A good understanding of how Zoho works|
|A good understanding of using Tally|
|Self-motivation and an eagerness to learn, with excellent attention to detail|
|Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel|
|Good people skills|
|Expert in Zoho|
|Done migration to Zoho from other systems|
|Good with Financial compliance with regard to Govt regularity|
|Certifications related with Finance|
CL7 budget 35-37Lacs
2007- 2010 pass out
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Chartered Accountant with 7 - 10 years of post-qualification experience in external or internal auditing, preferably in Big 4 or a global organization.
• Highly motivated and self-driven with limited guidance from the supervisor and provides appropriate direction to the Internal Audit staff.
• Experience in leveraging advanced data analytics in all phases of the audit lifecycle. • Excellent people management, mentoring, and project management skills.
• Strong working knowledge of financial, operational, compliance, and systems auditing techniques. • Strong verbal and written communication, report drafting, and presentation skills, and proficiency with the English language.
• Ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo
• Must be able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust to time zones.
• Additional relevant professional or technical certifications (CIA or CFE) is preferred.
• Readiness for domestic and international travel.
Internal Audit Manager – Finance & Operations
The Internal Audit Department provides the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with an independent and objective assessment of the reliability and integrity of financial and select operating information, the effectiveness and efficiency of Accenture plc and its consolidated subsidiaries’ (the “Company”) systems and internal controls, and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures. Internal Audit also provides advisory services designed to add value and improve the Company’s operations through bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, controls, operations, and governance processes.
• Participate in the creation and execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results to Accenture Leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
• Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including revenue recognition, contract accounting, compliance, fraud, operations and outsourcing.
• Responsible for end-to-end audit oversight including scoping, staffing, planning, fieldwork, workpaper documentation, leading audit meetings, reporting, and follow-ups; ensuring that methodologies governing internal audits are followed.
• Leverage the power of advanced data analytics and automation techniques to achieve comprehensive risk coverage and deliver high-quality audit results.
• Through advisory services, work with our business partners to help them proactively identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
• Shape the future of the Accenture Internal Audit through involvement in operational excellence and best practice initiatives.
• Ensure your technical skill set and business acumen stay current and relevant through participation in our robust training program.
• Through interaction with clients and team members, develop strong professional relationships that foster trust and collaboration and, as a leader, set a solid example for the staff.
• Keep abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions.
• Supervise and work with a multinational team and flexibility to work across time zones.
- Business & Financial Management :
- Ensure forms / returns / registers are prepared accurately and filed timely.
- Ensure creation and maintenance of secretarial records / registers and ensure that they remain updated all the time.
- Assist / ensure listing, tracking and compliance with the statutory provisions under the Company law, SEBI / NHB / RBI / IRDA laws / related laws and
- improve compliance levels.
- Prepare all relevant meetings’ documents/papers efficiently.
- Assist in smooth conduct of the meetings and in timely closure of post meeting compliances/ follow up matters.
- Ensure all the audits are completed in time and always aim for clean audit reports.
- Assist in carrying out all other compliances and assignments as may be delegated from time to time in accurately and efficiently.
- Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organisation or compliance with the legislation.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation.
- People / Team
- Ensure prompt and effective coordination in a cordial manner.
- Build and maintain cordial relations with all internal and external stakeholders statutory authorities, stock exchanges, Debenture Trustees, R&T agents,
- Consultants, Regulators, Other departments, etc.
- Prepare training plans for the juniors and track their progress. To help them handle assignments independently.
- Provide qualitative and timely assistance to seniors whenever called for
- Process / Quality Improvement.
- Finalising and submitting process manuals, checklists, trackers etc.
- Improving compliance and administrative processes.
- Accurately prepare, finalise and submit process manuals, checklists, trackers, etc in time.
- Assist in improving the compliance and administrative processes continually.
- Decision making authority
- Recommend improvements
- Process Changes
- Communicate within the organization and depending on progress, communicate with external stakeholders (except regulators) Self deliverables.
- Tasks to be performed single handedly
- Plan and track progress in the work related to Board / Board Committees / General meetings.
- List out the various documents to be filed with state authorities, track progress and ensure timely completion.
What you need to have:
- 5 - 6 years of experience post CS qualification.
- Must have excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Organized, dedicated and self-driven
- Strong administrative and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to delegate and supervise junior staff
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Should be able to prioritize and make decisions
- Professional and trustworthy
- Considerate and cooperative to clients as well as team members
- TOOLS - Tally, ERP Package, GSuite
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Statutory Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Responds to inquiries from the CEO & COO
- To ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- To ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Highlight the issues immediately to the CEO & COO
Experience & Skills:
- 4-5 years of experience having thorough knowledge of Audit, Finalization of Accounts, Balance sheet, PL Account
- Proven work experience as a GST.
- Wellverse with Tally, ERP.
- Computer literacy (MS Excel, Word etc.) Familiar with accounting software packages. Experience in IDS preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Designation- Manager- Accounts CPA ( Certified Public Accountant )
Job Description :-
Exp- 8-12 yrs
Skills & Responsibility-
Preparing and maintaining the company accounts and managing the expenses/bills/payments
Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions for India and US accounts
Managing commissions calculations and accounting for US Sales employees
Process travel and expense reports that are billed to clients which involves managing reports of US employees
Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries
Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
Handle day to day functioning of the Accounts and finance functions & Ledger Scrutiny
Periodic (weekly, monthly) metrics and analytics reporting for the company.
Backup for generating renewal Maintenance and Support invoices for customers.