Minimum 3+ years of experience
Solid and proficient skills in Java, Spring Framework, JDBC
Solid and proficient skills in Angular 6+
Strong foundation in Restful design practices
Experience in Unit Testing, Data Mockup and Automation Test
Knowledge of Control M
Good to have:
Knowledge of Scrum and Agile
Knowledge of DevOps tooling (e.g., Jenkins, Git, Maven)
Knowledge of basics of Cloud Computing
Knowledge of Python
Knowledge of Jenkins
Location: Hybrid / Remote
About Panamax InfoTech Ltd.
Be a full Individual Contributor
Design(frontend dev) Develop Deploy Debug ! Expert in all things - Frontend Backend and Deployment
3Years + on MEAN Stack
Used Rabbit MQ or Kafka
Design product architecture , assign work to junior developers , train interns and manage end to end development activity
Good at AWS Webservices- AWS- Ec2, Lambda,
Confident at building high throughput, low latency , and highly Scalable applications
Preferences :or pluss
Elastic Search , Kubernates
Served a Lead role in the present company
Worked on financial products
Worked in smaller companies with individual contribution
Opportunities to work on:
Block chain, Elastic Search ,Kubernates
Excellent core technical skills
Can learn any new language and provide solution
Passionate about coding
Full problem solver
Positive attitude and inter personal skills
Who are We??
Billion Bonds Finance
You may have heard of Payment Gateways..Have you ever heard of Account Gateway????
We are a new age Finance company managing debts of about 40 CR...We are developing the next generation digital only bank focussed towards Gen Z..!Are you the one who would like to Lead the Core team for changing the boring User Exprience in Banking?
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We are focused on building products and integrations for the rapidly growing HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have 7 products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building a new one this year. We have been selected to be part of HubSpot's App Accelerator program for the second time. Only 15 companies in the world get selected for this.
The HubSpot ecosystem opportunity is pegged at USD 12.5 bn by 2024! . Our ambition is to become the company with the highest number of software products in the HubSpot Marketplace, across the globe.
In order to achieve that ambition, we are looking for a software developer to join our team of product developers. The software engineer job profile consists of:
- Building new software products in the MarTech landscape, especially in the HubSpot Ecosystem
- Assisting the development of our existing products, HubSpot WhatsApp Integration, LitePics, Netcore SMS, GetBaaS
Location: Remote. If you are in Delhi/NCR, great, but that’s not a requirement!
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong hold in data Structures and algorithms
- Good experience of working on Linux (especially Ubuntu)
- Experience building secure RESTful APIs and storing data in relational databases
- An eye for building secure applications
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well, as you will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the applications
Non-Technical Skills Required:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to weigh trade-offs of speed vs perfection & take calls to use open source / other software components to fast-track the go to market
- Come up with innovative & fast MVPs to solve business problems by working closely with the founders and marketing teams
- Contribute in all stages of development right from system architecture, low-level design, database design to setting up deployment infra & processes
- Product thinking: building robust reusable components from integrations
- Passionate about working together as a team towards a common goal
You will work closely with:
- Product Head
- Technology architects
- UI/Design team
- CSM team
Summary role description:
Hiring for Technical Lead - Full Stack for a global InsurTech SaaS product company
Our client is a global digital SaaS platform InsureTech company headquartered in Silicon Valley providing omnichannel customer acquisition platform, Analytics powered customer engagement, services, and self-service portals and apps for agents as well as policyholders.
- Title / Designation: Technical Lead – Full Stack
- Reporting Manager: Director of Product Engineering
- Location: Hyderabad/Hybrid
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop, deploy, support, and implement web application projects
- Build scalable architecture, reusable patterns, and libraries for future use
- Conduct performance testing, review results, identify bottlenecks and report code
- Proactively identify and resolve potential problems/issues including authoring technical specifications
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and developments
- Motivate team members to learn the required skills and stay up to date on the execution
- Mentor, lead, and guide a team of Software Engineers
- Overall, 6+ years of experience as Full stack developer, with a minimum 1-year experience in product development
- Experience in leading a team of 3+ members
- Experience in one or more of
- Frontend – AngularJS/Angular/ReactJS/VueJS
- Backend – PHP/Java/Python/NodeJS/Golang
- DB – Any relational Database (like MySQL, Oracle, or Postgres)
- Should have experience in restful JSON web services
- Should be competent in CI /CD tooling
- Experience working with 3rd party software integrations like REST APIs, SOAP APIs, XML, JSON
- Code pair
- 2 Technical interviews
- Final round
Who are we looking for?
A passionate Java Architect with proven experience in delivering large scale SaaS/PaaS/API/Microservice architectures based applications.
- Design scalable architecture systems for Java-based applications.
- Produce architecture plans and design guidelines for the applications.
- Examine and define current architecture systems.
- Work with technology managers and the design team to discuss the goals and needs of the company.
Must haves -
- Minimum 8 years of software development experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an architectural role designing, development, implementing solutions, and integrations.
- Exposure to Cloud technologies – Azure or AWS.
- Experience in developing applications in scalable service oriented design.
- Experience in developing web applications using HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
- Experience in working on any BPM product.
Added advantage if you -
- Good communication skills & collaborative team spirit.
- The ability to solve complex software system issues.
Immediate joiners preferred/ Maximum notice period of 30days
Note: Candidates who have attended the interview process with TnS in the last 6 months will not be
Who Should apply?
Only for Serious job seekers
Technically Strong Candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles and want to raise their
Technical Skills Desired:
• Must have experience in either of backend software development [J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring
core, JPA] or Node.Js
• Must have experience in designing/implementing Hibernate/ORM, Restful web services, Micro
Services using Java or Node Js
• Knowledge with relational/ NoSQL databases (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB)
• Knowledge with versioning (Git or SVN) /build tools (Maven/Ant/Gradle/Junit), Unit testing &
code coverage tools is desired
• Knowledge of App / Web servers (NGINX / Tomcat / Jboss Wildfly)
• Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these
concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
• Advanced knowledge experience using any of IDE (e.g., Eclipse, SonarQube, STS, VS Code)
• Knowledge on Cloud platform, technologies & deployments is an added advantage
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
• Must have experience with Agile tools
Functional Skills Desired:
• Good knowledge in product development domains
• Knowledge in Finance and Insurance domain preferred
• Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities
contributing to team meetings;
• Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and
• Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
• Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and standards and best industry
• Usage of Process tools – JIRA, TFS, HP QC or any other agile tools, also knowledge of CMM
Level 3 development process.
• Self-motivated & working independently with minimal supervision.
• Maintain code integrity and organization.
• Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
• Follow the coding standards for java/node and angular development
Technical Skills Good to Have:
• Usage of troubleshooting tools like J Profiler, J Meter or application performance tuning etc.
• Exposure to Non-web-based developments, for both mobile and desktop.
• Development experience using Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization etc in AWS or other
• Willing to take up proof of concepts and showcase the technical capability
• Usage of design tools Visio or draw io
• Usage of CI/CD pipeline
*Additional Perk: Insurance
- Has worked onto SharePoint Online (O365) for at least 1.5 years
- Should have an average IT experience of around 2 – 3 Years
- Must have worked in Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Skills: SharePoint, O365, SPFx, Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate, Nintex, Designer Workflows
- Should be flexible for working on night shift on a daily basis.
- Work hours will be from: 4:30 PM to 1:30 AM
- It will be a support based role.
- Education : BTech only
- Compensation based of current CTC / market standard
- Job location : Kolkata/ Remote
- Can join as early as possible (1 Month or even less)
- Strong hands on experience in AngularJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Sound knowledge of databases MySQL/ MongoDB
- Produce high-quality code and experience with security implementations Identifying application security risks and Implementing security patches procedures.
- Experience on Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Good knowledge of coding standards, design patterns, unit testing.
A Fintech start up company that bridges the gap between the digital payments
and the micro-retailing industry of the market. A nexus for the B2B sector providing multi-utility services via an Android app, enabling the micro-retailers across India to revolutionize their business and thus providing them with an opportunity to generate more revenue by offering multiple micropayment and digital services at their offline store. We intend to leverage the mode of smartphone technology in the rural and urban markets across India, thus empowering micro-retailers and creating a sustainable self-employment for this segment.
1. Tech Depth/Breadth/Problem Solving.
2. Design & Architecture (Code/Design review).
3. Team Management.
- Managing & mentoring a team.
- Ability to deliver projects/sprints on time.
- Obsessed with quality: Design reviews, code reviews, testing (system/performance).
- Spending at least 50% time with hands-on coding while doing the above Programming.
- Hands-on with Python/Django/Flask.
- Knowledge of PHP & Laravel is a plus.
- Prior experience in micro-services based architecture.
- Good understanding of SQL (MySQL, Postgres, or similar).
- Good understanding of one no-SQL (MongoDB / DynamoDB etc).
- Comfortable producing and refactoring code without assistance.
- Can reason about the complexity of algorithms (time and space).
- Basic CI/CD and DevOps.
- Experience in Docker & Kubernetes.
- Design, QA, and Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of design patterns and cloud scaling.
- AWS & GCP experience. AWS is mandatory.
- Understands BDD/TDD/Performance/Security/Smoke testing/Unit Testing
- Understands REST principles and Microservices
- Understands version control & branching strategies
- Understands application security fundamentals and potential security risks
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science|
Your Key Responsibilities
You will build robust, secure and scalable micro-services
- You will be responsible to implement RESTful service
- You will take ownership to build scalable, reliable and performant code that complies with our internal code guidelines
- Take part in code reviews and architecture development
- You will influence how we build individual features and products, and bring in best practices and patterns that can be used for engineering lifecycle
- You will be driving architecture and design discussions and will be responsible to run and maintain good infrastructure
What to Bring
B.Tech/ B.E. in Computer Science from a reputed college or related technical discipline with 5-8 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge for data structure and an eye for architecture
- Familiar with Git Architecture
- Experience with reactive programming
- Experience in building RESTful APIs with monitoring, fault tolerance and metrics
- Exposure to relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Exposure to server-side services using ElasticSearch and ESB - Camel, ActiveMQ
- Experience in MEAN stack development
- Strong experience with AWS Stack
The responsibilities include -
1. Hiring a best-in-class engineering team
2. Working with bank partners to integrate APIs
3. Building a smooth and fast user experience
Salary no bar. Equity will be offered to the right candidate.