- Knowledge of full mobile development lifecycle with 3 year of flutter exp
- Coding, Fixing bugs, testing & optimization
- Knowledge of andriod/ios libraries, API integration & deploying apps.
About Dreamer Technoland
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and build application for iOS platforms
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Responsible for working on iOS frameworks, Xcode, Swift, Rxswift, Xcode SDK Platform tools
- Responsible to work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
aimed at iOS devices. The role holder’s primary focus will be development of iOS
applications and their integration with back-end services. He/she will be working alongside
other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Work on improving application performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Identify and help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Design, code, analyze, and test systems for iOS applications.
Introduce and present the use/nuances newly designed products.
Handle software updates and patches, correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
Maintain drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team
members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other
information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE / B-Tech from reputed institutes
Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Knack for bench marking and optimization
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Experience: 3-4 Years
- Own the development, testing, and maintenance of native SDKs and Unity on different mobile platforms, their respective OS versions, and devices.
- Partner with [redacted] to design and test new features and products.
- You have the desire to learn new things, try new technology, and seek opportunities to grow and mentor.
- Provide thought leadership in mobile engineering and bring your passion for technology to motivate and inspire on a day to day basis.
- Provide detailed estimates of work and ensure timely delivery of features.
- Produce and ensure delivery of quality, readable, and well-tested code.
- Rely on judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals in a timely manner.
- Own the elements required to deliver features and results to internal stakeholders.
- Android Development
- Java / Kotlin
- UI / UX
- Prototyping and Wireframing
- Graphics and whiteboard application
- Video-streaming and camera handling on Android
Auriga is looking for an iOS App developer with experience with Swift or C#, to help us deliver high-quality mobile apps for a wide range of clients operating in different industries. You will be responsible for building graphically engaging user experiences as well as utilizing out-of-the-box thinking to create new techniques for presenting content and data. As a Mobile App Developer, you’ll closely work with Designers, Developers and Product Managers to build the application.
- Work with business users to gather functional requirements and specifications
- Build pixel-perfect UI and functional app as per the functional and design specifications.
- Communicate effectively with the creative user experience team and technical development team.
- Create unit tests to ensure visual consistency and proper functionality across releases.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code
- Release applications to the Apple stores
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in building iOS Apps using Swift/Objective-C and Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch.
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK framework
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, Security and offline storage
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with Core Services, Firebase, developer tools (Xcode), and workflows (both manual memory management and ARC, debugging, profiling, unit testing, continuous integration, provisioning, distributing, and submission to the App Store)
- Working familiarity with iOS design patterns and coding conventions as well as Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and App Store Review Guidelines
- Expert understanding of networking, local data caching, and multitasking on iOS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, bit bucket
- Universal application development for both iPhone and iPad.
- Experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues as well as optimizing code for application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and high reliability
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Experience with task planning and estimating effort
- Strong collaborator and comfortable to work in an agile, remote and distributed team environment
Nice to Have:
- Expertise in specific performance optimization techniques for mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of React Native/Flutter will be added advantage
- Experience writing high-quality code with fully automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito, etc.)
- Experience in Scrum/Agile
Hi there! We’re Auriga IT. We power businesses across the globe through digital experiences, data and insights. From the apps we design to the platforms we engineer, we're driven by an ambition to create world-class digital solutions and make an impact. We are a group of people who just could not leave our college life behind and the inception of Auriga was solely based on a desire to keep working together with friends and enjoying the extended college life.
Greeting from Uplogic Technologies Pvt Ltd!!!
We are looking for a dynamic and organized professional to our development team in Madurai Branch who are excel in everything he or she do and interested in learn and grow along with UPLOGIC Team and enhance their hands in the development of Organization.
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Designation: iOS Developer
Job Location: Madurai
- Should have Strong coding skills in mobile development life cycle
- Must be proficient in swift
- Sound Experience in backend with high-quality code
- Should be strong in iOS design concept
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skill
If you are interested share your updated profile. And it's highly appreciated if you can refer any of your friends, whose profile is suitable for the same.
WIOM will be providing Unlimited High-Speed Internet to 50 million households in the next 7 years. Using its unique Shared Economy approach and an UBER kind of model, WIOM is India’s 1st PDOA under the new PM-WANI scheme. It enables unlimited Internet to people for as low as INR 5 per day. Backed by IIT Delhi and marquee investors, Wiom has a stellar founding team with IIT/ IIM pedigree.
Why should you consider WIOM?
If you want to retire in the next 5 years and create value and impact worth 25 years of hard work, then WIOM is the place. In the next 5 years, we will be creating 1000X growth and a USD 8B dollar enterprise. By joining the team at this stage (we are less than 30 members today), you are taking a ticket to an exclusive Millionaire club that would have impacted the lives of 500 million people. You get an opportunity to work with the sharpest minds in the country along with a fast-paced environment which will bring out the best in you.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for an android developer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Design, build, maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Continuously work on improving application performance
What can make you a great fit for this role?
• Excellent Analytical and coding skills
• Strong OO design and hands-on programming skills in Android and java
• Experience of building reactive web applications for mobile using react.js/ vue.js or angular.js
• Android and native apps and SDK development experience
• Work experience with social media and other third-party APIs like payment gateway and third-party libraries
• Worked on the mobile database, good with data structures and algorithms
• Knowledge in Google, Firebase API
We are looking for a strong IOS application developer who welcomes both development and maintenance tasks.
The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and
integration tests. You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice
about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write
will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You'll also help ensure solid application performance
and an excellent user experience.
● Porting our iOS mobile app from scratch in SWIFT using our current UI and backend services (serverless, Nodejs
● Developing new features and updates in the application as per the roadmap.
● Building stable, testable, and reusable code libraries for future use.
● Managing deployments, code pushes (building CI/CD pipelines).
● Ongoing development/optimization of the iOS applications for speed & scalability.
● Implementation of security and data protection.
● Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
What WE are looking for:
● A Bachelor's or a Professional Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
● At least 3 years' proven experience as an IOS Application Developer.
● Must have good knowledge of Swift Ui, Unit test classes and High order function.
● Have published one or more IOS app in the store(s)
● Our requirement is urgent, so either you should be able to join immediately or your notice period should be less
than 2 months.
What's a MUST have?
● Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code
to publishing in the store(s)
● Deep knowledge of IOS Proficiency with writing automated tests
● Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
● Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to
choose the best solution for the app.
● Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences.
● Source Control (e.g., GitHub, Gitlab)
● Personal characteristics - good work ethic, team player, self-directed, and passionate about technology
- Candidate should be expertise in iOS technology.
- Experience with developing native Applications using Swift 3 , Xcode, Objective C, Cocoa and iPhone SDK.
- Built and published commercial iPhone and iPad applications
- Candidate must have independently designed and developed mobile applications
- independently drive the design and development of iPhone/iPad application project.
Conceptualize and design Mobile applications based on need.
- Coursework in Object-Oriented programming languages (C++/Java, etc)
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines Animation, etc.
- Candidate can develop Mobile Apps and well-versed with the Android SDK.
- Have a good knowledge of Java Application development.