Role : Executive Officer, CEO Office
Experience Range : 5 to 15 years
Qualification : Full Time MBA (1 or 2 year on campus program from Top 20 Management Schools)
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary : An Executive Officer at BHIVE Workspace has to take initiatives and healthily contribute to the strategic planning of the organization and should be able to do a lot of general management work as part of the CEO, Office. Should be willing to switch between tasks of multiple functions including but not limited to enterprise sales, marketing and expansions. Enterprise Sales would be one of the key work in the next two quarters. Please review the JD of Enterprise Sales at bhiveworkspace.com/careers
Ideally the role is more suitable for 10+ years of experience, but we are open to look at 5+ years experienced candidates who are capable of delivering like a senior candidate.
Key Deliverables :
- Be the Brand Ambassador for BHIVE as an employer
- Should be able to do general management activities
- Should be willing to work on multiple functions at the same time like marketing, sales and expansions
- Dealing with senior executives of partner companies, help with negotiation of new deals for company
- Help with executing new business strategies
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required.
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communicator
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Very strong on working with numbers on Excel
- Strong ability in creating reports regularly to aid decision making for management
- Being organized and excellent time management skills
- People Management Skills
- Networking skills
- Agile and Dynamic
- Leadership skills, business acumen, sales & marketing skills
- Hard working, passionate, fire fighter, issue resolver, team player & doer
- Prepared to work in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
* ESOP applicable for this position. BHIVE has a very strong employee friendly ESOP policy in place
About BHIVE Workspace
1Understand the goal, audience, and core message of a campaign and create copy to suit. 2. Take end-to-end responsibility for writing compelling content for all brand properties.
3. Ability to think out-of-the-box (clichéd. We know. Still), play-with-words and write in a simple, concise and accurate manner for campaigns
4. Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy included headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
5. Write effective content for marketing collaterals like brochures, flyers, etc.
- Should be able to deliver quality content consistently. Parameters of quality include grammar, punctuation etc
- Ability to write crisp and error-free content
- A knack for editing and proof-reading content with good research-oriented skills
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual for leading our Performance Marketing who will be responsible for scaling up our digital strategy, setting priorities, expanding capability, and delivering on ambitious revenue goals.
● Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan. Use data-driven marketing strategy to identify trends/patterns and opportunities for innovation and make optimization recommendations across the buyer’s journey.
● Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets.
● Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns. Explore new channels for customer acquisition.
● Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
● Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels.
● Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Art Manager you’ll be part of the core art team working to improve our processes, hit our deadlines, source and manage outsourcers, and upskill the other members of the team.
What you will be doing
Working closely with Department Leaders to optimise how the Art Department operates and define and establish best practices
Organising and managing Art documentation, libraries and workshops.
Driving recruitment for the Art Department. Working closely with HR and senior management to improve the hiring process and being responsible for onboarding and offboarding of staff.
Ensuring that the team is adequately resourced to meet the studio’s requirements
Being an advocate for the Art Team. Championing art requirements and needs in stakeholder meetings. Evangelising working practices within the art team and elsewhere. Promoting a positive inclusive team culture
Working with Art Leads in identifying areas or individuals in need of support and managing teams personal development
Facilitating collaboration with external and internal teams and ensuring strong communication between teams and departments.
Searching for, evaluating, and managing outsource partners to support our internal efforts
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
Have a minimum of 5+ years experience in the games industry (Ideally mobile / hypercasual) with at least 3 years as a lead
Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
Proven experience of supporting artists across disciplines and workflows, with the ability to identify workflow issues and implement solutions to mitigate them.
Experience working collaboratively and productively in cross discipline teams
Self motivated and self sufficient
Strong aesthetic judgement
Well versed in a range of Art production tools (Maya,Photoshop,Illustrator,After Effects etc)
Familiar with a range of Management tools (JIRA, Trello, etc)
Familiar with Git
Knowledge of Unity and other game engines
Strong visual, verbal and written communication skills evidenced through experience as a mentor to others and authoring clear detailed documentation
Scheduling, budgeting and outsourcing experience
Fluent in English, both written and verbally
- A strong interest in mobile games
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Write, edit, and proof articles for Internal Communications
- Write copies for branding collaterals like posters, brochures etc.
- Co-ordinate with business units to gather information and craft articles, messages, or newsletters
- Responsible for managing content and updating the Intranet using the CMS
- Message and Newsletter creation using builder tool
- Writing and editing for marketing collaterals
Specification / Skills / Experience
- Good writing experience
- Proficiency in English, a very high standard of both spoken and written language
- Independent and self-manage the work load
- Robust writing skills - the selected candidate will be writing and editing content on a daily basis
- University degree in journalism, media studies or related qualification
- A cross-cultural background
- Ability to manage more than one project at a time working under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Photoshop (added advantage).
Primary Skills: Excellent writing and communication skills. Exposure to on-line content along with content management skills
Secondary Skills: Exposure to social media; project planning
You are authentic. You are curious. You strive to make a difference with and for the people around you. You see opportunities beyond setbacks and emerge stronger during these disruptive times. You’re not only curious about what the future holds — you are excited to play a part in growing with the organization to create an impact on the world. You live life by design and own your destiny.
Does this sound like you? We are looking for you to grow together with us.
What is this role about?
This role is a chance to build a growing business in a dynamic industry, influence the field finance, support the leadership team, lead our growth development agenda, connecting our teams of professional consultants who guide our clients through their transformational journeys. Come and join our growing team and achieve our mission of creating a better world through smarter decisions!
You should join us if…
- You relate to our values: Gritty, energetic, and have a desire to create a difference.
- You are a strategic thinker and a go-getter: Leadership qualities and know-how to get things done.
- You are a connector: You form relationships with people at all levels and with different cultural backgrounds in your own authentic way.
- You embrace challenges: You have the creativity and openness to turn challenges into opportunities.
- You are able to work: Independently and flexibly in a dynamic environment working cross-functionally with a leadership team.
- Contact potential or existing customers to showcase our product offerings.
- Establish and manage strategic/listing partnerships with exchanges, crypto-banks, and other institutional crypto players.
- Negotiate and manage deals with market makers and liquidity providers.
- Coordinate with the tech and marketing teams on timelines and relevant communications with our partners.
- Identify new business opportunities and customers.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with different levels of clients.
- Seek to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Experience in financial services, fintech, investments, and/or crypto exchanges.
- Good understanding of the blockchain ecosystem.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written English communication skills, including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, communications, and engineering.
- Nice to have - Having worked at a crypto exchange or DeFi protocol.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission.
- Being a team player - prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team.
- Full-time remote work
- Gold benefits
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Maternity and paternity leave benefits
- Health insurance benefits
- Employee professional development
- Flexible working hours
And much more...
- Develop new client partnerships with company's key accounts and develop strategic partnerships with large companies across industries.
- Nurture and develop existing clients and generate incremental revenues within these accounts by selling additional products and services.
- Proactively identify & solve customer business problems by providing subject matter expertise and by using relevant product and services lines to create solutions.
- Key point of contact for large accounts.
- Ability to maintain senior level client relationships.
- Will be required to implement company's aggressive growth plans in the identified territory. Primary focus will be on new business while ensuring existing relationships are maintained.
- High adherence to internal CRM with an estimate of sales forecast.
- Liaising with the operations/products team for a smooth delivery of the end product and ensuring the service expectations of the customers are met.
- Should be comfortable with working in flexible time zones (Primarily US time zone)
- Minimum of 8 - 12 years experience in Key Accounts Management.
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Good negotiation skills to achieve desired results/meet customer needs.
Experience : Minimum 2-3 years experience in ecommerce/sale/marketing/
Skills : Good communication skills, Good analytical thinking.
Qualification : Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Location : Indore
Qualification : B. E / M. C. A / B. C. A / M. B. A
Experience : 1 to 4 Years
New client acquisition, managing sales pipeline.
Experience in client handling and client retention.
Sound technical understanding and knowledge of software development processes.
Plan and implement new strategies for business development, marketing & promotional strategies.
Generating business through online freelancing portal likes Odesk, Elance, freelancer etc.
Should have prior experience in software or Web Development Company Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Immediate Joiners will be preferred
Salary: No bar for right candidates
308, Shree Vardhan complex
4 RNT Marg Indore(MP)
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
As a Teacher Ops Manager -Campus, you will be responsible for end to end smooth running of the daily activities, act as an employee champion and change agent.
What you will do:
- Onboarding and churning of Campus Ambassadors (CAs).
- Ensuring lead flow to onboard talented pool of CAs regularly.
- Managing performance of these CAs.
- Churning of CAs from system upon tenure completion or termination.
- Looking into admissions coming through campus ambassadors.
- Driving referral programme to bring admissions.
- Driving course promotions and sensitisation within engineering campuses across India.
- Engagement of Campus Ambassadors :
- Designing and executing (end to end) coding events, workshops, webinars and offline events at campuses.
- Designing tasks weekly and driving adoption.
- Managing rewards and recognition of CAs.
- Driving BTL and ATL marketing initiatives
- New initiatives:
- Rigorously driving new initiatives - This includes piloting these initiatives within a set of CAs, evaluating and scaling within the entire CA community.
- College level tie-ups - Understanding college specific requirements and catering to the challenges through our resources.
What you need to know / have:
- Minimum 2+ year experience in team management.
- Excellent Problem Solver.
- Highly data-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial and able to think on your feet to come up with ways to solve problems.
- Growth-hacking attitude.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Good communication skills.
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 6,00,000 to 8,00,000
We are looking for a full time employee who can help us run our email and linkedin outreach program. The responsibilities are described below:
- Research on various sectors such as remote products or gaming
- Send customized emails or linkedin messages to prospects
- Maintain the organization CRM
What we’re looking for :
- Excellent English communication skills
- Must have actual Marketing/Sales experience.
- Open to all educational qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role in the IT industry
- Brownie points if you are active on linkedin