• Reaching out to potential clients and assessing opportunities for software development services.
• Lead generation/Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to identify, qualify, and secure business opportunities.
• Setting up appointments with key decision-makers such as CEO, CTO, VP, etc.
• Maintaining a database of prospective client information.
Desired Skills and Qualities:
• Excellent English Communication Skills.
• Energetic and passionate about excellence.
• Good presentation and documentation skills.
Any Graduate/MBA- Marketing or International Business
About Dynamisch IT Pvt Ltd
Intech offer a range of products aimed at delivering transformative state-of-the-art technology solutions, including Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Microsoft Azure. In addition, Intech also offers a range of complementary business solutions such as Microsoft SharePoint, Business Intelligence, Human Resources Solutions, and Mobility Solutions, which are integrated with the Dynamics suite to help enhance productivity for organizations.
As our team continues to expand each day, we are always looking to hire determined individuals keen to learn and grow within the organization. If you are interested to learn more about the organization, please visit our website (http://www.intech-systems.com/" target="_blank">www.intech-systems.com).
Manager –Development is a dynamic professional who is well versed with process of Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Customer (B2C) sales. This individual needs to be excellent in strategic planning, and device strategies to achieve the desired goals. This person needs to be self-driven, goal oriented and passionate to achieve the Key Result Areas.
at Largest Credit Rating Co.
Our client with nearly two decades of presence has established itself as the second-largest credit rating agency in India. They provide ratings in the financial sector, infrastructure sector, corporates, public finance, and MSME spaces. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and has regional offices at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune and Mauritius.
Our client also carries out grading of IPOs, assesses financial strength of shipyards, grades various courses of Educational institutions and provides grading services to Energy service companies. They are nurturing global opportunities and have made forays in different forms with 4 partners from Brazil, Portugal, Malaysia and South Africa.
- Increasing operational efficiency, Sales MIS , CRM updation
- Completing commitments in due time frame, Situation handling- like unavailability of information from clients, bankers, etc
- Reaching target achievement : based on no. of mandates & no. of cases executed
- Maintaining quality of clients acquired & completing the commitments in the due time frame, competitive intelligence, reporting system efficiency, overseeing growth in business in various states, tracking case completion with rating group on a regular basis
- Displaying dedication in meeting the expectations of customers in order to achieve high level of customer satisfaction
- Business Development - Acquisition of new business and Relationship Management
- Achieving Revenue targets and Profitability as per business plan
- Developing business plan including Revenues target, product mix and margin objectives
- Meeting & arranging events for Knowledge Sharing with Corporate Clients, Banks & Financial institutions, Merchant Bankers
- Continuously keeping oneself and team members updated on industry happening and product developments.
- Increasing the market reach
What you need to have:
- Exhibits excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone and net etiquette, Proficient in computer skills (word ,excel, powerpoint)
- Effective in preparing MIS, presentations, reports / summaries , etc.,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Exhibits thorough Product knowledge & Market knowledge
- Exhibits extensive job knowledge contributing to the business development and growth
- Exhibits strong conceptual clarity and understanding of credit ratings, rating exercise and its internal processes
- Prior experience in handling business development relating to rating/ grading products for Equity Capital Markets and/or Debt Capital Markets (NCD / CP / CD / Structured Finance)
- Working Knowledge of basic rating / grading products e.g. Corporate Finance Rating / IPO Grading/ Bank Loan Rating/ Mutual Fund Grading
- Industry and Competition Analysis
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on the BYJU's unique way of learning and convert them into premium subscribers in your designated zones.
working days : 5 days (wednesday - sunday)
weekoff : 2 days (Monday - Tuesday )
Applicant Trainee - 37,500 Rs stipend
Business Development Assoicate (BDA) - 10 LPA package
Location : Chandigarh , Jalandar, Ludhiana
Must have requirements:
- Should be a graduate (any graduate is okay).
- Should be passionate about sales.
- Any masters distance eligible
- Age not more than 29
- If video interview done than should be completed with 90 days .
Bonus and other benefits :
1.You can earn upto 3 Lakh in your incentives.
- 300 best performers for each quarter (every 3 months) are taken on a 5 days fully paid international trip.
- You will have weekly targets to achieve, consistent failure to achieve them will obviously result in job cancellation, thats not a surprise. Go big or go Home! (to be honest its easy)
- This is a high-performance job for someone who wants to make it large, take big risks and continuously challenge themselves.
- We require high intent, extreme determination and hard work which will be most certainly rewarded.
- We are somewhat still a start-up, so you will have more opportunities to be recognized than elsewhere (if you are honest to your work).
Things which will make you immediately stand out :
- Effective Communication and quick witness.
- Should be highly energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must have keen interest in education and mentoring students.
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add on.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
PLEASE SHARE RESUME ON the mail where has been mention ed in questtion or else wont be able to contact you soon
This Noida based startup is disrupting the F&B industry by helping eateries increase their profit margin and saving time on labour.
Our client is a software-as-a-service(SaaS) startup that connects restaurants and suppliers by digitising the procurement process. It enables eateries to understand purchasing trends, auto-create purchase orders, anticipate stock out dates, set low-stock alerts, among others. The team also provides training to restaurant members on effectively using the solution. Founded by IIT Kanpur graduates, this new age venture already has more than 1,500 outlets registered on its platform and has helped restaurants reduce their operational costs by 8-10%. It also generates monthly transactions worth $1.3 million.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying the leads, pitching products and services and maintaining a good relationship with clients.
What you will do:
- Acquiring new clients by pitching the company’s products/services via phone calls as well as in-person meeting.
- Demonstrating and presenting the company’s product (SAAS) to the clients.
- Following up on the generated leads to convert them into potential business for the company.
- Updating and maintaining data on a real-time basis for sales pipeline on CRM.
- Building and maintaining professional relationship with new potential clients and existing clients.
- Frequent travelling (local & outstation) to meet customers, go-to-market plans
- Tracking competition and building strategies to keep competitive edge.
What you need to have:
- 2-5 years of B2B SAAS sales experience
- Proven ability to achieve targets
- Strong in building rapport with customers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Open for Frequent travelling (local & outstation)
- Good expertise in regional language Kannada or Tamil or Bengali.
1.Make 20 Calls each day to filter and qualify leads as per the program suitability
2.Conduct min of 18 zoom meetings/walk-ins each week for qualified and interested candidates
3.Conduct minimum of 10 assessments each week against the shortlisted and thereby interested for enrolment candidates alone
4.Facilitate the entry level assessment and result discussions with the concerned as instructed by the reporting head
5.Bring in 3 closures each week of meticulously either full sale value or of part payments
6.Exhibit effective client relations and bring in passive income by creating referral database
7.Conduct in person meetings with walk-ins client as assigned
8.Maintain up-to-date MIS reporting (call logs, sales summary sheet, target tracker & Selection list Superr’30). And adapt to any new addition to the list.
9.Ensure 20 closures of 100 qualified leads assigned in a month
10.Attend all weekly review meetings and come prepared with the sales review summary report
11.Liaison efficiently with back-end operations for hassle free client handling and ensure client is informed with no discrepancy of his best chances and impact of our services
12.Attend all training programs as and when requested by the reporting head
13.Facilitate new joiner training programs as instructed by the head.
14.Participate in marketing initiatives as and when required.
Vedantu is India's first and leading Live Online tutoring company which enables students to learn LIVE with some of India's
best curated teachers. It has 500+ teachers who have taught more than 1 Million hours to 40,000+ students spread across
1000+ cities from 30+ countries. Vedantu is founded by IITian friends who have been teachers themselves with over 13 years
of teaching experience and having taught over 10,000 students.
Vedantu is funded by some of best venture capital firms in the world viz. Tiger Global, West bridge Capital, Accel Partners,
Omidyar Network India and TAL education group-China.
Vedantu’s online tutoring platform enables LIVE learning between a teacher and a student. On Vedantu, a teacher is able to
give personalized teaching using two way audio, video and white boarding tools where both teacher and student are able to
see, hear, write and interact in real-time. Imagine it like 'Skype' custom made for education. Vedantu currently caters to 6th
grade to 12th grade and prepares for school boards, competitive examinations and co-curricular courses as well.
How does LIVE teaching work on Vedantu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC0ZxwEmpPQ
Responsibilities - What to expect from the role?
● Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids
● Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
● Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, whatsapp, SMS,
● Achieving the weekly targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment
● Monitoring self performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance,
keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average
revenue per sale, etc
Required Skills and Experience - What are we expecting from you?
● Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm
● Result driven with experience of extremely target centric job
● Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth
● Self-learners with high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product
● Minimum one-year experience in sales
Post Graduation,candidates with MBA will be preferred