Senior QA Engineer shall be responsible understanding of the domain and using that understanding to enhance work output in terms of functionality of software applications. This Role needs to assess and diagnose issues during the requirement gathering process; Determine preliminary solutions to identified issues and gaps; Plan test schedules and strategies in accordance with project delivery dates. Must work towards continuously aligning test activities to prioritized requirements stack/product backlogs and JIT (just in time) model storms. Develop & execute test cases in alignment to test strategy
- Have worked on automation using tools like Selenium WebDriver or Appium.
- Experience in testing banking applications – like core banking systems, electronic banking apps, payment services
- Experience working on applications like Finacle, Fiserve DNA will be a plus.
- Testing Experience with good understanding of Software Test Lifecycle including Test Cases Design, Test Data Setup, Defect Management, Test log, Test results, Test Traceability Matrix
- Understand functional requirements and prepare test scenarios and test cases for multiple projects.
- Perform Desktop, Web, API - functional, regression, smoke, exploratory testing & end to end testing.
- Demonstrated experience working within an Agile team and using project management tool like JIRA or similar tools
- Excellent communication to interact with the onshore counterparts, business teams and team members
Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series B and Series C round funding, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2020-21.
As QA engineer at Biofourmis, you are engaged right from the product ideation conversation where you analyse requirements, explore the feasibility until verification and validation of the full-blown product.
For us our Quality Assurance (QA) professionals are engineers who review products
to ensure they are functioning as needed. It is a position to track and remedy bugs
and other issues that may make a product defective. QA technicians are an important part of the developing stages of a new product, from the exploratory phases to engineering and implementing automated tests, to make sure the product operates as needed.
It is important for Quality Assurance engineers to confirm the product meets the needs of the customers and requirements. Reviewing system requirements, outlining corrective actions for when issues arise post-production and tracking quality-assurance metrics is a daily part of the Quality Assurance technician role.
People and Technology:
There would be direct interactions between the internal product and engineering teams. The engineering team is comprised of UI/UX, Mobile - iOS, Android, Backend - NodeJS, Python, Web - Angular, HTML/CSS, QA, and DevOps team.
We have the best engineers and they are always willing to support a customer use case and brainstorm new ideas, which makes the job even more fun.
- Designing and building advanced automated testing frameworks, tools and automated test suites using JAVA based solutions such as TestNG, Selenium etc
- Scaling up test automation practices to ensure robust release quality and mapping to multiple environments
- Adopting industry best practices in automation to deliver better quality products
- On-time deliverables under strict deadlines in agile methodology
- Working on DevOps model to support multiple environments
- Minimum of 2 - 6 years automation experience preferably Selenium with JAVA
- Experience on mobile automation
- Experience with test frameworks such as Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver, Maven
- Experience in defect tracking tools such as JIRA, ALM etc
- Good knowledge in CI/CD process and tools such as Jenkins
- Experience working with database
- Strong knowledge on creating REST web services
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Experience working on Agile development environment
- Experience on Git will help
- Excellent problem solving and programming skills
- Experience in medical domain will be an added advantage
- Experience on BDD
- Managing the team with complete automation setup
- Setting up own frameworks
- Hands-on debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and scrum
Ensure the quality of software products we build
- Analyze user stories, bugs, to design and build automated tests within the automation framework
- Analyze API documentation and build automated tests with BDD frameworks like Cucumber, Rest Assured and Karate
- Analyze requirements and design, build, and execute test cases to assure the quality of the application under test
- Be able to load, manage and track test cases in our test management tool
- Collaborating with developers during design and development phases to identify defects as early as possible.
- Develop test plans, and test cases & test scenarios and setting up of E2E test infrastructure
- Work towards sustaining current QA processes and implementing new ones
Must Have :
- Experience in Manual and Automation (Selenium) testing Web /Mobile Applications
- Extensively worked on various testing types such as Functional, Regression, Sanity, Smoke, Mobile testing, cross browser compatibility
- API testing using tools like Postman
- Define quantifiable automation strategy for Integration tests to improve coverage and reliability
- Experience of working with Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban) and distributed software systems and in cross functional teams - including developers, architects,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Self-starter and highly motivated desire to quickly learn new skills and technologies
Good to have :
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes
- Knowledge on Insurance or eCommerce domain
- Experience with performance and load testing (JMeter etc.)
Ideal Candidates for this Role should have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in testing.
- The candidate should have strong experience in Rest Assured, API Testing and Java.
- Proficiency in API testing tools like Postman
- Good knowledge in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver with Java.
- The candidate should be able to write a program to retrieve/parse the Json
- Good understanding of REST API types (GET, PUT, POST, DELETE) and its working.
- Good understanding of HTTP, JSON protocol and syntax
- Good knowledge in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver with Java.
Be able to work as an individual contributor and be an Expert at writing automated scripts and be 100% hands-on
Should have automated 1000s of Test cases at various complexity levels and workflows
- Design, implementation, and delivery of scalable, maintainable, configurable and robust test automation frameworks.
- Ability to analyze and translate requirements and development stories into test scripts to ensure complete test coverage.
- Should have strong knowledge of continuous integration tools like Hudson and Jenkins.
- Strong understanding of testing and automation best practices.
- Proven experience in functional, regression and cross-browser testing.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, approaches and test tools
● Should have strong experience in Automation testing, developing and executing test cases.
● Should have strong experience in Selenium with Java & Cucumber framework.
● Should have a good amount of experience working with Mobile Application testing using Appium
● Experienced with few of the Automation Testing tools : Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, SOAP UI/Rest API, Appium.
● Good knowledge of software testing life cycle :Test planning, Test design and execution, Defect Management, Test Reporting.
● Hands-on experience on Functional, Regression, System and UAT Testing.
● Good exposure with both Web and Mobile Automation Testing.
● Excellent defect finding, debugging, root cause analysis capabilities.
The ideal candidate must have -
- At least 2 years of practical experience in defining, developing, maintaining and executing test cases
- Prior experience dealing with full product development lifecycles and multiple releases
- Experience of working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing
- Basic understanding of good programming practices, architecture and design patterns
- Knowledge of Performance & Security Testing
- Solid analytical & problem-solving skills and experience of working in Agile process management methodology
- Should be excellent at communication, be able to explain ideas clearly.
- Must be extremely proactive and self-starter.
- Good knowledge of test automation tools like PyTest, Mocha, Cypress or comparable is a big plus.
- Should have 3 to 5 year’s hands-on experience in testing Desktop & Web Applications.
- Should have worked on Desktop & Web automation.
- Automation expertise using Java, Selenium, SikuliX
- Experience having automated in an Agile environment.
- Experience with issue tracking tool (JIRA) and reporting tools.
- Experience with source code management and build tools - Git, SVN, Maven
- Experience with continuous integration using bamboo/Jenkins.
Good to have:
- Strong knowledge of current automation trends.
Skills & tool set:
- Programming language: Java
- Automation tool: SikuliX, Selenium
- Others: Jira, GIT, Maven, Gradle, Bamboo, TestNG, Charles, Fiddler, JIRA, Zephyr.
Experience in Selenium; Java
Atleast 1+ year of experience in sitecore testing
Good communication skills
As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
The Telephony platform team maintains a complex set of APIs and microservices that provide the backbone for real-time communication in our products. Our systems are evolving and we need quality experts to inject confidence and stability into that evolution.
We are looking for a highly skilled developer who is adept at building scalable test frameworks. A passionate quality leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of guiding a team to the automation paradise. If this is your type of paradise then you could be engineering automation systems that the development team will rely on daily.
Who you are
- Experienced in developing flexible test frameworks and tools that substantially increase developer confidence.
- You work with cloud technologies, including the testing of REST services.
- You implement automatic reporting that will contribute to rapid resolution of failures.
- Capable of bringing together system testing with independently working components.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test strategies.
- You like mentoring other engineers about engineering, automation and testing best practices.
- You independently analyze and troubleshoot advanced Python code and microservices.
- You communicate and work cross-functionally and across management levels.
- You advocate for doing the right thing even if it’s difficult.
What you will achieve
In your first 3 months: Fluency
- You will develop a deep understanding of the technology stack, network traffic concepts and terminology.
- You will have developed a strong understanding and strategy for the independent nature of our testing needs.
- You will apply that strategy to design and start building an initial framework with reporting.
- You will commit multiple high-value automated tests and start the process of addressing CI failures.
In your first 6 months: Mastery
- You will contribute to design discussions and participate in code reviews.
- You will continuously learn and expand the automation testing framework.
- You will contribute to improving functional API documentation.
- You will take ownership of test failures to ensure our CI system stays reliable.
- You will mentor and coordinate work with other SDETs
- You will start to explore performance and other testing areas of testing needs.
Bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of IP traffic concepts and terminology
- Experience with VoIP, Telecommunication Systems, and Communication technologies
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Docker or Kubernetes
- Build automation that developers can use locally.
- Hands-on expertise on various VoIP & TDM based testing tools like SIPp, Navtel, Spectra2
- Experience in load testing complex real-time communication platforms
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
Stay healthy and happy! All employees will be covered with medical insurance along with up to five dependent members of the family. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Meals & Transportation
Use a prepaid card to pay for the commute to the office and enjoy meals, snacks, and drinks on us.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
- 6+ Years of experience in Automaton Testing
- QA Automation Tester (with Selenium and Appium)
- Hands on experience in Selenium
- Hood hands on experience in Java
- 2 Years of Hands on experience in Appium Testing for Android and iOS Native
- The candidate is required to have hands-on experience (2yrs +) with Appium automation for Android and iOS native applications.
Skills: Netsuite testing, Java, selenium
Experience: 2 to 7 years
Notice Period: Immediate/ 15 days